• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to lower hemoglobin?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just on a TRT dose and my level was 19.6 last time I went to donate. I go every two months and it seems no matter what it stays high. My doc ran tests to see if I had anything going on and I'm all good. She says the TRT is making it high and I might have to stop for a while.

I went to donate double reds but the cut off was like 18.2 so I had to do whole blood. Any other suggestions I may be missing?

Quality fish oil daily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been thru this. ... According to Dr's- draining is about it. ..could be other issues sleep aphany. rare cancer and of course added testosterone. ..to name a few. ..the scariest being bone marrow cancer which you may need to talk to your Dr about. .My Dr. said if I had that my count needed to be around 15 or bad mojo for me. ..He scared the shit out of me and I got a bone marrow bio...I would have a talk with him about causes. ..my. 02

Lower dose, drink more water, avoid red meat and high iron foods, donate blood

Been thru this. ... According to Dr's- draining is about it. ..could be other issues sleep aphany. rare cancer and of course added testosterone. ..to name a few. ..the scariest being bone marrow cancer which you may need to talk to your Dr about. .My Dr. said if I had that my count needed to be around 15 or bad mojo for me. ..He scared the shit out of me and I got a bone marrow bio...I would have a talk with him about causes. ..my. 02

I go in for a sleep apnea test this month. I know I have it because of what they wife says when Im "sleeping". If it was cancer I would be dead by now haha. This has been a 6 year issue.

You would be surprised at the crap I have been thru this last year and cancer is just one of them. ..better to be damn sure. ..it changes things. ..just found out I've had it for years. ..

I have a prescription for therapeutic donations, I am allowed to donate every 30 days.

Back