• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Full sterility run through

I really hope you aren't a mod. Because that scares me if you are. Your knowledge is basic at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you even understand what bacteria is bad for us and what our body absorbs. What it actually takes to contaminate something or anything relatively at all to do with science or chemistry. Because the things you say are childish in nature. Rudimentary words. And silly analogies.

Bottom line once sterilized thru a filter and transferred to a sterile vial it's still exposed to contamination the minute you pierce it the first time. And that includes any shot even ones from the dr. You should do more research before making bold statements about something you have no experience in.

So now you know what experience I have... You been watching me?

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope you aren't a mod. Because that scares me if you are. Your knowledge is basic at best

hahah did you just call me basic

So now you know what experience I have... You been watching me?

Just what you are saying tells me you have no knowledge or experience in this world. Yet you keep commenting like you think people agree with you. You should just stop

Just what you are saying tells me you have no knowledge or experience in this world. Yet you keep commenting like you think people agree with you. You should just stop

Why would I need some one to agree with an opinion.. An opinion on what is an acceptable risk to me...

Why would I need some one to agree with an opinion.. An opinion on what is an acceptable risk to me...

Then you should be on a knitting forum. That's very safe. Bye felisha. I'm done w you.

Cmon.... Drop some more knowledge on me about how your kitchen method is fool proof. Yet GMP fda facilities have had issues.

Cmon.... Drop some more knowledge on me about how your kitchen method is fool proof. Yet GMP fda facilities have had issues.

When did I say it was fool proof. I said you speak unintelligently on a subject you assume to know about. YOU DONT.

IML Gear Cream!
When did I say it was fool proof. I said you speak unintelligently on a subject you assume to know about. YOU DONT.

you spelled unintelligent wrong :roflmao:

and that is my whole point... lol.. something can happen.. Your was nothing ever will

Did you forget what we were talking about?

I guess this FDA approved legal compounding pharmacy has a less sterile environment than your kitchen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Compounding_Center_meningitis_outbreak

Turns out, they probably did...
Falsifying records/cleaning schedules, improper sterile technique, mislabeling, etc.
They weren't certified for what they were doing. And this was more a case of gross negligence that not only could have been prevented, but was likely known to be contaminated. Miles away from an accredited manufacturer with a statistical anomaly.

Back