• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH serum and igf testing

Chad_Frazier

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'll be running some bloods this upcoming Tuesday on the pharmatropin.GH serum protocol - 10IU to be pinned IM and blood to be drawn 3h to 3h 20 min after injection. I'll also be testing igf1 baseline at this Time​ and retesting in 28 days.
ec3959e988c8065a24ba236ba5f93838.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Very nice, I haven't seen a bad test on them. I have 500 IU on the way right now, along with their cut blend(their best product imo)

Rescheduled test for this morning as I got called into work yesterday morning. 7 a.m pinned to iu in delt. Appointment is at 10:15. Timing will be dead on. I've never ran a pharmacom product I wasn't pleased with. I doubt this will be about different.

Looking forward to these results coming in 👌 you planning another show or two this year brotha?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to these results coming in 👌 you planning another show or two this year brotha?

Actually was going to compete in October but coach wants me to move up to Heavyweight class. So I'm taking an extended offseason and putting on as much as possible. Looking forward to seeing the results myself. I've always had great results running your guys stuff.

Moving up to Heavyweight is a big step. Plenty of competitors advance into their next class without allowing themselves the proper time to grow in the areas they need to. Wise decision o your behalf, wouldn't expect anything different from you though of course.

Back