• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ADHD Medication

Preferred Choice

• Adderall (IR or XR)

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Dexedrine

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ritalin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Focalin

• Methylin

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
I'm not a nigga but I like it too lol.

It's weird though, I actually change my dosing depending on the day. From 10-20, depends on how mentally intensive the day is going to be and how much sleep I got. Today was most definitely a 20 day...

I don't find it energizes me like that. I need to keep the same dose every day.

I don't find it energizes me like that. I need to keep the same dose every day.
It honestly doesn't energize me, but it keeps me sharper and more focused. When I'm lacking sleep the increased dose actually just keeps me where is normally be on 10.

I can actually sleep just fine on Adderall, even when it's peaking. I just have strange dreams

It honestly doesn't energize me, but it keeps me sharper and more focused. When I'm lacking sleep the increased dose actually just keeps me where is normally be on 10.

I can actually sleep just fine on Adderall, even when it's peaking. I just have strange dreams

Same. I can sleep on it too. But it's not a deep sleep for me.

If I'm hungover or sleep deprived it just brings me back to normal and I don't feel anything really.

Concerta and ritalin suck fat donkey dick, period. Addies are great, xr or ir, either way those bitches stay under my tongue for a bit before they go down the hatch, the xr's taste extra bad, the ir's are sweet, weird right? Vyvanse is a serious motherfucker, at first i underestimated it, shit is no joke and will creep up on you. Honestly, it lasts way too long for me and depending on what i eat through the day, it can take a while to kick in, then seem to wear off until i try to sleep, lol. But, 10 mg of melatonin and 25mg of benadryl gets me to sleep hella quick. Vyvanse taste straight up like meth when i open a cap and pour the powder under my tongue.

Concerta and ritalin suck fat donkey dick, period.

Only with the oral ROA. I highly suggest you never try a faster route, the effects will blow you away. The drug is quite potent when it is introduced into the bloodstream bypassing first pass metabolism.

Only with the oral ROA. I highly suggest you never try a faster route, the effects will blow you away. The drug is quite potent when it is introduced into the bloodstream bypassing first pass metabolism.

Glad I'm not the only one who's preferred route of administration is by enema.

its just ritalin/methylphenidate
ritalin's two biggest problems are- it doesn't work at all for some people - at all at all- and for others its metabolized super fast-
all the XR had been shit before concerta and two of the generic concerta has actually been pulled from the market via the fda-

methylphenidate is actually in the piperidine and phenethylamine drug class, rather than the amphetamine class- I can eat IR methylphenadate like its candy and it wears off in like 2-3 hrs for me

fun trivia- it takes a specific drug test for it and its rarely tested for because no one likes to abuse it

its just ritalin/methylphenidate
ritalin's two biggest problems are- it doesn't work at all for some people - at all at all- and for others its metabolized super fast-
all the XR had been shit before concerta and two of the generic concerta has actually been pulled from the market via the fda-

methylphenidate is actually in the piperidine and phenethylamine drug class, rather than the amphetamine class- I can eat IR methylphenadate like its candy and it wears off in like 2-3 hrs for me

fun trivia- it takes a specific drug test for it and its rarely tested for because no one likes to abuse it

Honestly, I was referencing the IV route, where the kinetics much more mimic cocaine than the oral effects. Orally, 100mg barley does anything to me, by insufflation/iv 50mg hits hard enough I better control my breathing or im going to throw up.

Technically amphetamines are phenethylamines as well. This is like how, depending on the naming convention used, LSD is an indole/tryptamine/ergoline/lysergamide all just being a little more specific than the next.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah insufflation is the closest thing to cocaine you can get without actually using cocaine. Never IVed that shit though. That's pushing it for me lol

AMPH and PEA are structurally different- their resemblance ends at central nervous system stim with dopamine modulation- they have different metabolites as well-

cocaine is highly addictive because its pharmacokinetically different than methylphenidate in that it clears striatum much quicker - requiring repeated dosing and reinforcing dosing with reward- youre right in that simply ingested ritalin isnt particularly interesting for an addict- its takes more than an hr to have full effect on the brain- iv gets a rapid effect but coke and PEA compete for receptor sites (dont do em together- youre wasting money at the very least)

to say theyre the same tho is like saying all the cns drugs are the same- they aren't and they don't all effect the brain quite the same.

I think youve all gotten terrible blow- ritalin is the absolute least interesting out of the scripts for me..lol

Yeah insufflation is the closest thing to cocaine you can get without actually using cocaine. Never IVed that shit though. That's pushing it for me lol

If you don't do that route with anything, I wouldn't start. Especially with methyl/ethylphenidate, the redose craving is huge, not to mention the compound is rather "abrasive" to the vascular system. Having said that, pharmacologicaly speaking, it is the preferred method for many drugs due to the rapid onset and predictable pharmacodynamics. Obviously, certain considerations for purity, etc. are required. I'd never recommend it, but if that is the route you are set on for a particular compound, reducing harm is all that can be done from there.

What I'm saying Sheri is that it's the closest feeling there is to coke that's scripted. I've done shit tons of real coke, and I also know how to remove contaminates really well. All I'm saying is that it's the closest feeling you can get to that.

But yes, I've done everything ranging from really shitty blow (less than 20% actual coke) all the way up to about 87%, which is the highest you'll ever see on the street since extracting above that point requires a stable, controlled environment and results in large amounts of lost product even when done with no humidity in the air.

Also, I'll never go the IV route with anything. That's where I draw my line in the sand lol. Hell I've even based coke via titration with hydroxide and smoked it, but IV I won't do. That's a destination I knew I could never come back from

to say theyre the same tho is like saying all the cns drugs are the same

Oh, they most certainly aren't. I wasn't trying to imply they were the same, just that they target similar receptor cites and produce a similar effect as stimulants. Higher dopa/adreno affinity over amphetamine. Amphetamine is just PEA with a methyl group added adjacent to the amine, producing phenylisopropylamine, also known as amphetamine. Anyone who has played around with substituted amphetamines/PEA's like DOI/2CI, which differ with just the methylation at the carbon adjacent to the amine functional group, know how big of a difference this can make. The addition of the methyl at this position makes PEA orally active(as amphetamine), and greatly increases the potency of compounds like DOI, the amphetamine analog of 2CI, and also greatly changes the effects.

The "extensions and commentary" section of the link I posted below to PIHKAL entry "#142 PEA" discusses other modifications and the expected and experimentally determined effects of other substitution about the phenethylamine molecule.

https://erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal142.shtml

Two books I highly recommend that do a great job of explaining a lot about two quite large families of psychoactive compounds are PIHKAL and TIHKAL largely written by the late Alexander Shulgin

AMPH and PEA are structurally different- their resemblance ends at central nervous system stim with dopamine modulation- they have different metabolites as well-

cocaine is highly addictive because its pharmacokinetically different than methylphenidate in that it clears striatum much quicker - requiring repeated dosing and reinforcing dosing with reward- youre right in that simply ingested ritalin isnt particularly interesting for an addict- its takes more than an hr to have full effect on the brain- iv gets a rapid effect but coke and PEA compete for receptor sites (dont do em together- youre wasting money at the very least)

to say theyre the same tho is like saying all the cns drugs are the same- they aren't and they don't all effect the brain quite the same.

I love it when you neuro talk!

I love it when you neuro talk!

its been a while
I had to to think about VTA and cerebellum activity for a bit before I decided that route would be too weird to get into and I might screw it up

my memory sucks- it sucks worse with no meds.
I want a new dr, Im ready to cry.

Which do you prefer?

I am currently on 20mg Adderall XR 2-3 times a week. But am curious the difference in Ritalin vs Adderall etc.. I like what I am currently on, but am curious if ritalin or others may have a less harsh comedown, where I get the desire to indulge in sexual deviancy, impulsive spending, and alcohol.

Damn pros and cons..

Additionally, what is your experience while running an ADHD med while on Tren? Lack of studies and research blows.
Stick with addys or imo switch to vyvance. Focolin works well too

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Back