• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HGH Summer crazy Sales Promon (buy one to get one FREE)

4iu a day, nothing crazy. Gram of test, 400 tren, 100 anavar... All from IronLion

Best Tren and var Ive used. My join date doesnt quite equal when I started running gear. Off by a few years ;-)
All good...I'm glad u are happy w the products. I recently started running some of Ironlion igf1 lr3.... It's amazing! I'm stacking w HGH and test p right now ....So u at a yes or no...(if u don't mind) Wer u happy w the time of arrival?

Ironlion@securenym.net

All good...I'm glad u are happy w the products. I recently started running some of Ironlion igf1 lr3.... It's amazing! I'm stacking w HGH and test p right now ....So u at a yes or no...(if u don't mind) Wer u happy w the time of arrival?

Ironlion@securenym.net

If you dont mind would you share your experience with the LR3? I got some from another reputable lab and really havent been impressed. I pinned 100mcg to test for sides and didnt notice anything, but mostly pin 40-50mcg immediately post workout IM. Ive been to the site and saw the bloods and looks promising. I personally havent done any labs with my batch. Thanks in advance.

I'm a rep for il but I've been using thier product for over a year . Just thought I would throw that out there....
So far so good myan...This is my second...No third day of use and I did notice after the first day @40mcgs I had a pump for almost 2days a I had to take a break cos my bac water was on it's way. I toned it down to thirty and unfortunately combined w the HGH it makes me sleepy after but it's off the chain good my dude I'm getting pumps that make reps difficult to follow through lol.

Ironlion@securenym.net

I'm a rep for il but I've been using thier product for over a year . Just thought I would throw that out there....
So far so good myan...This is my second...No third day of use and I did notice after the first day @40mcgs I had a pump for almost 2days a I had to take a break cos my bac water was on it's way. I toned it down to thirty and unfortunately combined w the HGH it makes me sleepy after but it's off the chain good my dude I'm getting pumps that make reps difficult to follow through lol.

Ironlion@securenym.net

Pussy! Enjoy that pump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironlion@securenym.net

Are you pinning pwo? And how much hgh and when? Are you pinning bilaterally in the muscle group you worked.. Give me all your details lol. Ive been taking 5iu hgh for 2 months and have some igf1 lr3 that I've been sitting on. Doing more research before I jump into it

Are you pinning pwo? And how much hgh and when? Are you pinning bilaterally in the muscle group you worked.. Give me all your details lol. Ive been taking 5iu hgh for 2 months and have some igf1 lr3 that I've been sitting on. Doing more research before I jump into it
I like to pin pre w/o and that's my preference I've tried before and after long term. If I feel a body part is perticularly lagging I'll pin bilateral,but lr3 is systemic so it truly does not matter(some would argue it does but I can't tell difference) I'm on 5 iu puretropin split into 2doses ...1 upon waking and the other post w/o.
I'll run igf about 4-5 weeks.
I am only using propianate ATM but tomorrow I start a new compound....
Anything else?

Ironlion@securenym.net

I like to pin pre w/o and that's my preference I've tried before and after long term. If I feel a body part is perticularly lagging I'll pin bilateral,but lr3 is systemic so it truly does not matter(some would argue it does but I can't tell difference) I'm on 5 iu puretropin split into 2doses ...1 upon waking and the other post w/o.
I'll run igf about 4-5 weeks.
I am only using propianate ATM but tomorrow I start a new compound....
Anything else?

Ironlion@securenym.net
That's about it lol. Thanks! I split mine how you do. Sometimes I have a busy day and pin all 5 at once but I try no to do that.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back