• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH Summer crazy Sales Promon (buy one to get one FREE)

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A.) Summer is coming now, we are carrying a crazy sales promo of puretropin hgh(orange top).if you miss it this time , you will wait long long time to meet the crazy sales promo on our orange top hgh

Buy one to get free one

The baseline is 3kits( buy 3 kits puretropin to get 3 kits free)

Also this isn't limited to just 3 kits. You can buy as many as you like as long as you get at least 3. So buy4 get 4 free, buy 5 get 5 free, buy 6 get 6 free, an so on........
For examples:
Order 3kits puretropin—pay 200x3=600------to get(3+ 3 free kits )=6kits
Order 4kits puretropin—pay 200x4=800------to get(4+ 4 free kits )=8kits

When you place your order, pls use the code"ASF" to enjoy this great sales, If you don’t tell us the code, you will not enjoy the big discount, thanks,

B.) Shipment
Free shipment

C.) Payment: (when you place your order ,PLS pay us within 48 hours, or we will cancel the order)

Bitcoin/western union/moneygram/bank wire
(if you pay us by bitcoin, we will reduct 20$ directly from the amount of order)

D.) Re-policy
we carry reship policy.
If your order is lost or seized by customs you will get 100% free reship with proof. Proof is the seizure letter you received. You will need a new address also. We will not reship to the same address that a previous package was seized from

E.)5.)Time
one month(it will end on May30).

F.)Contact: (when you send email to us and don’t get reply, pls PM us we will contact you quickly)
ironlion@securenym.net
http://www.ironlion-lab.com/

Last edited:
Better not miss out on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very tempting offer.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Thinking about placing my first order through ironlion. Been doing a lot of research. Seems legit from what I've read.

Thinking about placing my first order through ironlion. Been doing a lot of research. Seems legit from what I've read.

i understand the hesitation as it's expensive stuff. I won an auction about a year ago and was more than happy with quality and service. I decided to run labs (gif) and the numbers came back great. I've ordered a few times since without any problems.

I personally been running pop puretropin for about a year not a single issue w product or customer service,this played a big part in my being a rep for Ironlion.

Ironlion@securenym.net

Just checked out the sight, and quick question before i order. Can a rep PM me.

I don't have near the knowledge in HGH to understand this. But it definitely seems intriguing enough.

For this sale, do we place order on the website or place order through email?

i understand the hesitation as it's expensive stuff. I won an auction about a year ago and was more than happy with quality and service. I decided to run labs (gif) and the numbers came back great. I've ordered a few times since without any problems.

Thanks for the feedback.

Wow. After searching ironlion on my other forum (which I will not mention) sounds like it's it bunk gh. Other forums won't allow "reps" but here seems like everyone is a rep. Sounds like red flags to me. Seems like it's hard to find a LEGIT source anymore.

Wow. After searching ironlion on my other forum (which I will not mention) sounds like it's it bunk gh. Other forums won't allow "reps" but here seems like everyone is a rep. Sounds like red flags to me. Seems like it's hard to find a LEGIT source anymore.

I would like to know what forum that is pm me brother. We have bloods on almost all major forums proving solid hgh.

I would like to know what forum that is pm me brother. We have bloods on almost all major forums proving solid hgh.

Brother, you're obviously a rep here. No need to send me bloods. IMO Ironlion has a very sophisticated bunk gh ring going on, and "reps" gain from it. I'm not cool with that. I've dug deep and found some legit pissed off people laying the facts straight out about Ironlion. I wish it was a legit source bc when I do find one they will benefit from me alone.

Brother, you're obviously a rep here. No need to send me bloods. IMO Ironlion has a very sophisticated bunk gh ring going on, and "reps" gain from it. I'm not cool with that. I've dug deep and found some legit pissed off people laying the facts straight out about Ironlion. I wish it was a legit source bc when I do find one they will benefit from me alone.

Can you just link me to the forum that it's on?

There are plenty of non reps who have done bloodwork on their gh showing a quality product here on this forum.

Unless you can show some of these claims, might want to mosey on along.

Did you guys read his other 7 posts lol. He is pushing another lab that's not on here and has conversations with other gimmick accounts that all have 5 posts..
His word is as good as gold

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm on every forum that IL is a sponsor not seen any tests that suggest "bunk" GH there is one complaint on the t/a however. I am very interested in the tests u are talking of.
Ironlion@securenym.net

Did you guys read his other 7 posts lol. He is pushing another lab that's not on here and has conversations with other gimmick accounts that all have 5 posts..
His word is as good as gold

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That was several year's ago my man. I don't rep anyone or anything. Back then a lab I used for year's stopped production so I was looking for them elsewhere. I just got back on after several year's hiatus.

Back