• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The auction everyone will be talking about!!!!! Literally

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This week will be alittle bit different.. Thought I'd change it up for some fun!!! This is an auction that has a preset bid... The winner of the auction will receive $300 store credit in exchange for $175 dollar bid!!!! What a deal....
How to play!!! Just contunie the conversation. This auction will be treated just like the pit.. Say whatever you want.. Ask me whatever you please... Only comments I will delete are the ones that are not along the rules..

.. Yes..RULES Your reply MUST be longer than one line..... No short replies, ALSO no back to back post!!!! The winner will be the first post on page 20. If we don't get to page 20 by 1pm Friday May 5th, I will extend this to Saturday at 1pm but then the winner will be the first comment on page 25.. Follow me!!! Good...

Now to get a conversation going that can last awhile, I'll get things moving along... Why are people so closed minded when it comes to vaccines? Many people I know don't even want to listen to the facts and stories out there. They would rather not know and follow sheep? I used to be a hardcore pro vaccinater but really changed my mind after hours of research as I had my first child. I also learn its why I have some health issues today. I could only imagine if I would have never gotten the shot when I was a baby and had to live my life the way I do now. Doctors always told me they couldn't explain why it happened as its a very rare thing, but it was a side effect. Everyone reacts differently.... Anyways why do you think doctors get paid to push vaccines?

Have fun guys! And yes you can join in the conversation even if you don't wanna WIN just don't be commenting near page 19 :)

Why do they get paid to push vaccines? Because having polio or measles or mumps is pretty bad.

Prevantable diseases prevented through vaccines > fake science

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I have not received a flu shot in years, maybe 5. And have never had a real bad case while I know people who had the shot and basically died lol. Some things I'm not so close minded about though.

The problem is there isn't enough real information in the subject. I've never had a flu shot and never have got the flu. There are so many different strains of flu they are shooting in the wind when it comes to what vaccine is needed. Also have you read what chemicals are in a flu shot? How can someone not be skeptical of it causing damage to your body

Not to get too far off subject but mentioning vaccines makes we wonder. 50 to 100 years ago we were curing most diseases that came along. The same things you are now getting vaccines for. This was considered the dark age of medicine and yet know we can't cure anything? In this era of supreme technology and advancements we can't cure anything? Yet they cured polio and the black plague when science and medicine was incredibly primitive. Makes me speculate treating diseases and getting someones money month after month year after year is more beneficial than curing someone who gets a 7 dollar vaccine once and is done. Tin foil hat i know

The problem is there isn't enough real information in the subject. I've never had a flu shot and never have got the flu. There are so many different strains of flu they are shooting in the wind when it comes to what vaccine is needed. Also have you read what chemicals are in a flu shot? How can someone not be skeptical of it causing damage to your body

Very true.. No one here would inject an aas with such heavy metals and such chemicals that are in them so why would you let another person inject you with them.....

But then again here I am.. Injecting anything for reviews as long as you tell me it's going to make me ripped... I guess they tell people it's going to keep them alive they will just let them inject them with anything... I guess I can understand alittle more now lmao

Very true.. No one here would inject an aas with such heavy metals and such chemicals that are in them so why would you let another person inject you with them.....

Touché! My concern when it comes to vaccines is giving them to children when they are so young. Also why are they wanting to give 3 or 4 shots instead of spacing them out. Do I believe vaccines are necessary? Yes, but do your research. Why does a 10 year old need a hepatitis vaccine?

Not to get too far off subject but mentioning vaccines makes we wonder. 50 to 100 years ago we were curing most diseases that came along. The same things you are now getting vaccines for. This was considered the dark age of medicine and yet know we can't cure anything? In this era of supreme technology and advancements we can't cure anything? Yet they cured polio and the black plague when science and medicine was incredibly primitive. Makes me speculate treating diseases and getting someones money month after month year after year is more beneficial than curing someone who gets a 7 dollar vaccine once and is done. Tin foil hat i know

The age of curing anything is over. We use to want to help people. Now we want money. I truly believe there are cures out there. I also believe they care more about helping you live with your illness for 20-30 years vs curing you in 1. $$$$$$

But then again here I am.. Injecting anything for reviews as long as you tell me it's going to make me ripped... I guess they tell people it's going to keep them alive they will just let them inject them with anything... I guess I can understand alittle more now lmao
Muscle over brains duh hahahaha. Like when I went into Urgent Care for poison ivy and they said they were going to give me the steroids for it. I started undoing my pants and the lady just looked at me and said its oral hahahaha.

IML Gear Cream!
Bump.. Seems like yall not talkative today... Well bring up anything you'd like to talk about... Call out someone.. Anything.. let's have some fun guys! Don't let this go to waste

Do you guys insatiable hunger off t3? Its refeed day(thankfully) and i have not stopped eating today. Like it cannot be stopped

Staying on the why do things at a young age, Why does society think it's ok to circumcise boys when they're born still? I will admit I am circumcised. But no way in hell I was going to have them cut up my kids without cause. (Because it's more sanitary is not a good enough reason for me) I'm still shocked that this practice is followed without any second thought in the western world.
btw, not usually a topic I'd bring up or think about, but the original post made me think of things we do without a second thought that seem natural but not always thought through
and this auction seems weird to me, either no one will post right before the extended page flips over, or 2 people will probably work together to flip pages so they can win. i guess if you're just wanting traffic, it works, but not a very well thought thru conclusion (not meant as disrespect, just my opinion)

Staying on the why do things at a young age, Why does society think it's ok to circumcise boys when they're born still? I will admit I am circumcised. But no way in hell I was going to have them cut up my kids without cause. (Because it's more sanitary is not a good enough reason for me) I'm still shocked that this practice is followed without any second thought in the western world.
btw, not usually a topic I'd bring up or think about, but the original post made me think of things we do without a second thought that seem natural but not always thought through
and this auction seems weird to me, either no one will post right before the extended page flips over, or 2 people will probably work together to flip pages so they can win. i guess if you're just wanting traffic, it works, but not a very well thought thru conclusion (not meant as disrespect, just my opinion)

Good points... About the auction really just trying to do something different.. Was gonna pick a random winner but I thought if anyone is going to win they will probably need to work with someone like you said....

And honestly glad I haven't had a boy to really make that decision.. Idk what the Mrs. Would want...

Holy hell. I'm gone for a day and come back to this?!

1) vaccines save lives. People don't die or get crippled by polio anymore. You know Why? Because we vaccinate kids worldwide. Same with smallpox.

To the guy who asked about hep vaccinations - technically I guess you dont... as long as your kid stays home, never goes anywhere, and doesn't eat...ever. food service workers - and people cooking at home - frequently don't wash their hands in the appropriate manner after using the bathroom... which can cause them to spread things like hep into the food they produce. Doctors deal with pathogens all day, and a misstep can lead to exposure. Girls are having trains run on them at 9 and 10, so vaccinate against hpv early.

2) circumcision - it's a personal thing. Again, sanitation is important....particulsrly as young boys (and men) aren't the most fastidious about cleaning up. Many women also dislike the covered Anteater look.

Because youll save your boy a lifetime of being humilited everytime a girl pulls his underwear down

Well this was a bust!!!! Back to the action next week guys....
Where tf is everyone? This is an insanely easy contest for the reward

Derma; how much do you get paid from Pharmacom? Serious question

Get Shredded!
That is a question that I don't think can be answered but it is a great question because I'm sure a lot would like to know.

I'd like to get paid in Test and Tren please hahahaha

Back