• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

check out this dipshits cycle dude went full retard

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well folks, it's time to turn into a monster. The purpose of this thread is to provide weekly updates and get feedback throughout the cycle.

Sunday night I took my first shot of test/deca/tren and 50mg of dbol. Nothing to report yet. Here are my stats and cycle plan:

32 years old, 6', 182lbs, 9%bf

Cycle History: Lots of test, deca, and superdrol. A couple of tren runs. I'm also on Dr. prescribed TRT, so I know what I'm doing.

Training History: Lifted seriously for 5 years with a 1.5 year break in between due to injury (torn quad and chronic hamstring strain - both good to go)

Diet - This is a bulker and I am an extreme hardgainer, so I will be eating a minimum of 5000 calories. I generally eat between 4k and 4500 off cycle. I also usually do a 40/40/20 macro split.

Training Routine - For me, because of my metabolism, training methodology has just as significant an impact on my results as my diet. I have to train heavy af. All free weights, mostly compound lifts. For Bench, Incline, Deadlifts, OHP - I do 4 sets at 4/4/2/2. I do 4 reps at 80% 1RM, and 2 reps at 90%. For all of my secondary lifts, I do 4 sets of 6 at 60%.
I train Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday - Chest/Abs&Arms/Back/Legs/Shoulders.

Cycle: 16 weeks.
Weeks 1-16 Test 600mg
Weeks 1-16 Deca 300mg
Weeks 1-16 Tren E 300mg
Weeks 1-6 Dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 13-16 Superdrol 20mg ED
Weeks 1-16 Proviron 50mg ED

0.5mg adex EOD
Caber on hand

My PCT consists of 250mg/week of test.

Goals are to get as massive as possible while staying under 10%bf, and increase strength significantly.

I will post pre cycle pics later today. Positive comments and suggestions welcome!

day 15 couldnt handle the tren and went full retard switching up his cycle

So, I've decided to drop the tren. I can't handle not feeling invincible, like I'm superman. So it looks like tren may not be for me.

I've also been somewhat sick the past 10 days, so haven't been able make any progress in the gym. As such, I have decided to tweak my cycle slightly - by extending the cycle to 20 weeks, upping the deca to 450mg/week, and adding in mast prop at 400mg/week (100mg eod). I am also going to add in 10mg of M1T for weeks 12-14. So here is the new outline:

Weeks 4-20: 700mg test cyp
Weeks 4-20: 450mg deca
Weeks 4-20: 400mg mast prop (100mg EOD)
Weeks 4-6: Dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 12-14: M1T 10mg ED
Weeks 19-22: Superdrol 20mg ED

Then dropping back down to cruise at 250 test and 200 mast e

Wow. I am very modest with my gear use. This guy is, bullshiting his way through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart move dropping the tren, he's gonna get huge now...

Drop the deca and the dbol and you have you a nice cycle right there :daydream:

Do you even lift bro?

he needs to up the test...

Lol @ 9% body fat. Dude needs to learn how to train, eat, or not buy bunk gear

Time to get huoooooooge boys! Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Back