• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TNE & Miglyol

Doomed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had just enough to make 1-10ml@50mg\ml
2%BA
20%BB
and the rest miglyol, its been 3 hours so far and its holding just fine. I did 1cc with a insulin needle about 30 minutes ago and so far no knot, burning or anything. If I didnt know what was in the oil I would swear up and down it was bunk gear. I literally do not feel a thing, even from yesterdays inj.

I had just enough to make 1-10ml@50mg\ml
2%BA
20%BB
and the rest miglyol, its been 3 hours so far and its holding just fine. I did 1cc with a insulin needle about 30 minutes ago and so far no knot, burning or anything. If I didnt know what was in the oil I would swear up and down it was bunk gear. I literally do not feel a thing, even from yesterdays inj.
This impresses me more than the 400mg/ml

So far so good, still holding crystal clear. 1cc drove my BP up. Damn..... Still cant tell I inj anything today in the delt. Think Im in love with this. I will try 75mg\ml and then if that holds I will try 100mg\ml. I'll let you know how that goes. Could I be so lucky that tren base could hold???

So far so good, still holding crystal clear. 1cc drove my BP up. Damn..... Still cant tell I inj anything today in the delt. Think Im in love with this. I will try 75mg\ml and then if that holds I will try 100mg\ml. I'll let you know how that goes. Could I be so lucky that tren base could hold???
I seriously doubt it. But if you have it laying around you can try it. I have never brewed anything except coffe and iced tea, but my conversations and guinea pigging I've done for shops launching tren base over the years tells me it is probably the hardest thing to get right.

24 hours later and its still crystal clear. No EO or that nasty smelling guaiacol[FONT=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Definitely interested in how it goes/holds at slightly higher concentrations

Mailman brought me a nice box today. I just made some TNE @100mg\ml so lets see how it holds. What surprises me is the ease it dissolves, doesnt take much heat at all.

2%BA
20%BB
rest miglyol, nothing more...

Mailman brought me a nice box today. I just made some TNE @100mg\ml so lets see how it holds. What surprises me is the ease it dissolves, doesnt take much heat at all.

2%BA
20%BB
rest miglyol, nothing more...

Sweet!! I'm gonna need to get me some of this stuff!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, next day. Slightly crashed. Wierd thing is it didnt turn to crystals, it's like its going back to powder but very little. Im going to let it sit the rest of the day and see. Tomorrow I will add some heat to it and see if it dissolves and inj 1cc before going to the gym. Im wondering if I make 30%BB instead of 20 it will hold???

Ok, next day. Slightly crashed. Wierd thing is it didnt turn to crystals, it's like its going back to powder but very little. Im going to let it sit the rest of the day and see. Tomorrow I will add some heat to it and see if it dissolves and inj 1cc before going to the gym. Im wondering if I make 30%BB instead of 20 it will hold???

Your saying the 100mg/ml crashed a little but the 50mg/ml is still holding strong correct?

Yes sir, the 50mg\ml is still holding 100%
I wonder if eo/miglyol would get the 100mg to hold. Just pinning G will make the whole house smell I can't imagine brewing with it. I've been in meth labs when I was young that smelled less than a broken vial of tren base..

Subbing to this...

That big glass bottle of miglyol sure is awesome, isin't it...

I made some @75mg. 12% BB...2% BA.. 100 % Myglol.. it crashed slightly after a few days. A little heat makes it hold again. I hate Guiacol.. but I may have to use JUST a tad.

I made some @75mg. 12% BB...2% BA.. 100 % Myglol.. it crashed slightly after a few days. A little heat makes it hold again. I hate Guiacol.. but I may have to use JUST a tad.

I used 2%BA with 20%BB and the rest miglyol

Is it still holding? Have you pinned any yet? I'd like to do some experimenting with tren base along these lines. Some tren base with no guiacol, just miglyol, ba, bb, and some eo would be awesome. I'm much rather use tren base for a PWO than any of the esters. I don't like what I hear about the sides and since I've never ran tren before, would like to try this instead.

Is it still holding? Have you pinned any yet? I'd like to do some experimenting with tren base along these lines. Some tren base with no guiacol, just miglyol, ba, bb, and some eo would be awesome. I'm much rather use tren base for a PWO than any of the esters. I don't like what I hear about the sides and since I've never ran tren before, would like to try this instead.

No just like toneispower after about the second day it crashed. I wonder if maybe 50\50 eo and miglyol would hold. Dont have any eo so will have to wait on that

Get Shredded!
I don't think it would hold with 50/50 EO/miglyol. It would either need..

1. more BB...(ouch.. anything over 15% cripples me)
2. Less BB with some Guiacol(I hate that shit)..
3. Or back the hormone level down to 50mg per CC and it would probably hold with a 50/50 mix there.

You would just have to pin a lot of oil if you wanted 100mg. But it would be pretty painless at 12% BB with eo/miglyol at 50/50%. I'd rather pin more oil than half a CC of damn Guiacol..

True but at 50mg\ml it holds just fine with 100% miglyol. The first one I have is still in oil form. Im good with that, it is painless and I use a 27g 1" pin for it.

Doomed.. you may be right. Ester-less compounds can be tricky though.. 50 might hold but 55 won't.. lol! That's the fun of it though.

Back