• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil and Ambien

IML Gear Cream!
Did someone say ambien and modafinil?

ive ordered three times from here and all three good TD's in 3-4 weeks.

http://www.starlite.doodlekit.com/

there is a 700 page thread on this source in another forum that has gone on for years.

Vast majority positive reviews.

i expect to be repped for this :)

Damn good find man.

Let me know if you need a BJ. No home. Just don't look me in the eyes.

to be clear, 3 to 4 week wait for orders to come in?

Ambien is s nasty drug. I get prescribed it and I don't use it. Modafinil is awesome

Damn good find man.

Let me know if you need a BJ. No home. Just don't look me in the eyes.

really awesome find brother I emailed them and asked them about bulk discounts on there ambien and they came back at a decent price same as my other g2 guy.

Moda is an awesome product. Cool to see DG has it!

Also if you guys ever want to try a product with Fluorinated Modafinil in it, give Vicaine by MA Labs a shot. You can use my discount code "WES15" at www.masupps.com.

Product works amazing imo...

As for ambien, I used to have a script for regular ambien and Ambien CR (Controlled Release) and ambien CR is amazing product. It keeps you asleep all night, and when you wake up you feel really well rested. I did experience some memory issues while using it and on occassion was actually sleepwalking and not being aware of it, until being told I did so. So be aware of that potential side.

Good to see you brother this Is corum from TIBH that Vicaine by MA Labs Is pretty good stuff bought 2 bottles and loved It brother although I do get a script for the actual modafinil I actually like the Vicaine just as much so that's saying something right there.

Good to see you brother this Is corum from TIBH that Vicaine by MA Labs Is pretty good stuff bought 2 bottles and loved It brother although I do get a script for the actual modafinil I actually like the Vicaine just as much so that's saying something right there.

What condition were you diagnosed with to get that script?

What condition were you diagnosed with to get that script?

ADHD started off with scripts for adderall then asked for provigil my Insurance doesn't cover It but my doc prints me a coupon to get It for $78.00 without It It's like $1400 at walmart,FUCK THAT LOL.

ADHD started off with scripts for adderall then asked for provigil my Insurance doesn't cover It but my doc prints me a coupon to get It for $78.00 without It It's like $1400 at walmart,FUCK THAT LOL.

Is provigil what they give to those with Alzheimer's? I'd love some of this stuff but don't know how that would workout with my sobriety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO ONE order the klonopin(blistered pack, or loose packs). It's bunk as fucking sugar tablets.

Unless you want an insulin spike.

Really sucks that starlite is no bueno, But it's part of the game gents.

NO ONE order the klonopin(blistered pack, or loose packs). It's bunk as fucking sugar tablets.

I had a 6 month script for 30 a month and only used them like twice. Didn't care for them. Got the refill every month and just kept them. Only like $4 a month with insurance. Gave them all to a guy at work about a month ago. I might need to go check on him.

Ive never gotten anything from them but Ive seen several people post that they are happy with them. Didnt you say before their ambien is good? Is it just the klonopin that is bunk?

Ive never gotten anything from them but Ive seen several people post that they are happy with them. Didnt you say before their ambien is good? Is it just the klonopin that is bunk?

The little orange ambien I got in the past seemed to have some product in them, and just recently I got the blister pack 10 ambiens and they work but seem a little underdosed. Took 40mg about an hour ago.

A 2mg klonopin will knock me out, I took several of these "Roche" 2mg to see and didn't feel anything that I could tell.

The little orange ambien I got in the past seemed to have some product in them, and just recently I got the blister pack 10 ambiens and they work but seem a little underdosed. Took 40mg about an hour ago.

A 2mg klonopin will knock me out, I took several of these "Roche" 2mg to see and didn't feel anything that I could tell.
Damn. I was eying those klonopins.

Modafinil may reduce the blood levels of zolpidem, which may make the medication less effective in treating your insomnia. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns. Your doctor may be able to prescribe alternatives that do not interact, or you may need a dose adjustment or more frequent monitoring to safely use both medications. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.You should avoid the use of alcohol while being treated with zolpidem. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of zolpidem such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Taking zolpidem with food may delay the onset of sleep. For faster sleep onset, zolpidem should not be taken with or immediately after a meal. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.The strongest effect of modafinil on sleep architecture appears to be the increase stage N3 (slow-wave) sleep time. Slow-wave sleep was significantly higher in the modafinil group and more than double that in placebo at all time points. From a clinical perspective, this effect may also be particularly relevant.Modafinil definitely affects the dopamine system and dopamine will make you more alert, and also more interested in things," he says. "It affects norepinephrine which can again make you more alert and better able to focus, and it also affects histamine which can keep you awake.In trials on healthy people, modafinil allowed users to stay up for almost two days while remaining nearly as focused, alert and capable of problem-solving as the well-rested. After eight hours of sleep, Garreau writes, users can rise and go another 40 hours.If you have been misusing modafinil as a cognitive enhancer and you want to stop, it's best to do so gradually to give your body time to adjust to the absence of the medication. Much like other prescription drugs, you should talk to your doctor before modifying your dosage or getting off modafinil entirely.No interactions were found between Benadryl and modafinil. However, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider. I ordered modafinil and ambien from ghana post tracking parcel and I got transferred from address provided to credit card bank to nearby district. I came back at late night to my home and next day early morning , I left for my workplace. When I told to blue dart delivery boy that I won't be available at home during 9 a.m - 9 p.m, please give it to my neighbor. He denied by saying that as per policy it can be given to you or your family members. I went to blue dart office, though I was available there but they said credit card can be delivered at mentioned address only. Finally, one person agreed to deliver after 9 p.m. Else it will be returned after 5–7 days after repeated attempts by blue dart.

This bunch of dribble makes no sense and nobody wants to click the link and watch you have sex with a goat

Back