• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got someone else's order....?

omgbossis34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Say I've received an order that's not mine from a vendor I won't currently name. Said vendor wants me to send it to the proper person for a pretty generous offer. However, the whole thing is a bit unnerving to me naturally. What would you do in a similar situation?

I would never send gear personally. I'd say no I won't ship it. It's the vendors mistake. They can make it up and correct it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Send that shit bro.!!! I understand u might be worried but not a biggie at all. If someone else got your gear your were waiting on wouldn't u appreciate them sending it to you. Plus sounds like the sponsor is gonna hook u up so it's kinda a win win...not like u have to use your actual personal info just to send it. Use a different name and if ur worried about location drop it off when ur outta your home city.?? Just some ideas man...not trying to sway u either way.??
CURIOUS.?? : What is the vendor offering you.???

Personally sending gear to someone ypu dont know? Not for me.. Id keep the gear and have the vendor send you the right order

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Said customer is going to know something's up BC I popped a top on a vial lol. I told vendor that but its their problem. Said offer is a generous amount of a powder. I'm not really cool with shipping the stuff but Im not using my info of course.

I'm surprised the vendor even asked you to do this. If i was the other customer i would be pissed that he gave you my info(unless asked first) .
The vendor should just take it on the chin and reship both of your packs with a bonus.

If i was the other customer i would be pissed that he gave you my info(unless asked first) .
The vendor should just take it on the chin and reship both of your packs with a bonus.

I agree info should be between the customer and shipper no third party.

I would be pissed if someone gave out my info but I would send it to the guy waiting even though it's the venders fuckup and they should fix it .

IML Gear Cream!
Big no no.... Vendor should never give out personal info to another memeber... Wtf..... Now if the vendor told the situation to the customer and had agreed then different story...

Say I've received an order that's not mine from a vendor I won't currently name. Said vendor wants me to send it to the proper person for a pretty generous offer. However, the whole thing is a bit unnerving to me naturally. What would you do in a similar situation?

Don't ship to customer vendor needs to send it out on their own. I would be pissed if I was said customer and vendor gave my addy out!

Also, never order from this vendor again!

P.S. I would be willing to send back to the vendor but not to a customer, but we both know the vendor prolly wont want that.

I'd be pissed if I was the other guy and my source fucks up my order and then gives my info to some random dude. What a mess

Are you NUTS 🥜????? Absolutely NOT .... do not send and illegal substance to anybody , because now you are the distributor and that comes with a much heavier penalty .... fuck that , just run his gear if there is anything you fancy and have the vendor send you your correct order , end of discussion .

just saying if you get busted shipping its a federal crime, thats big time

AY sent me someone else's order and promised a generous offer but wouldn't say what it was. My advice is don't do it.

For me it would depend on the lab, that's serious shit though if you get caught.. You could always tell them you will send it back to them rather than the person.

I'm surprised the lab asked you to even send it.

Edit: I take that back, I wouldn't ship it. Not sure what I was thinking, too risky and prison time is not worth it.

Last edited:
For me it would depend on the lab, that's serious shit though if you get caught.. You could always tell them you will send it back to them rather than the person.

I'm surprised the lab asked you to even send it.

Edit: I take that back, I wouldn't ship it. Not sure what I was thinking, too risky and prison time is not worth it.
lmao, if the lab ever gave you their address that would be the dumbest home brew guy ever and I would toss their shit in the trash, chances are you'll get an infection

just saying if you get busted shipping its a federal crime, thats big time

That's enough for me to say no way, like s2h said, merry Christmas

You care to share how much you got?

Get Shredded!
Being an end user is one thing but shipping scheduled AAS substances is on a whole other level. Highly unlikely you would ever be caught but you will forever regret this if you do get caught.

Nope

No way I'd ship it back at being its not domestic. I reluctantly took his offer but may just say never mind. He was quick to give me the others customers info, personally I would be a very unhappy customer that the lab even ran the risk of it all. I'm not a shitty person that would fill bags w baking soda and send them but their are plenty out there that would. I've got roughly 2 GH kits and a bit of raws that I'm not positive of what it is.

I'd be less inclined to ship it if it was gear I fancied lol. My nerves are starting to take over and tell me its not worth it (anxiety chiming in). If he tells me what the raws are (I have my suspicion) I'll do a free review 😄.

Seems like a lot of crap for someone else's mistake. I had a roofing crew tear off the wrong guy's roof one day. It was a catastrophe area and the guy already had an insurance claim that would have paid for it, but I wasn't about to ask him to pay me for a fuck up like that. The crew did he job for free, I ate the materials and the guy was nice and happened to have rental properties in the area that he gave to me because he liked my integrity. Ultimately I made money, the crew got to do the 6 new jobs, and the guy got a good contractor and about $10k in his pocket.

The point of the story is that stupid shit happens. Professionals are going to deal with it and even $4k lost in materials or 6 guys working a long ass 15 hours in 110 degree heat is just sometimes the price of an honest mistake in business. I doubt seriously the order was worth anywhere near that amount of money and if it was that is one hell of a risky mistake. To ask you to take that kind of risk instead of just eating the cost of the raws and compensating the intended customer seems like adding to an already bad fuck up. If we're talking less than a kilo it seems especially cheap, and if we're talking more than a kilo it seems like a fucking catastrophe in the making. I'm just not sure how this one made sense to even ask for.

Seems like a lot of crap for someone else's mistake. I had a roofing crew tear off the wrong guy's roof one day. It was a catastrophe area and the guy already had an insurance claim that would have paid for it, but I wasn't about to ask him to pay me for a fuck up like that. The crew did he job for free, I ate the materials and the guy was nice and happened to have rental properties in the area that he gave to me because he liked my integrity. Ultimately I made money, the crew got to do the 6 new jobs, and the guy got a good contractor and about $10k in his pocket.

The point of the story is that stupid shit happens. Professionals are going to deal with it and even $4k lost in materials or 6 guys working a long ass 15 hours in 110 degree heat is just sometimes the price of an honest mistake in business. I doubt seriously the order was worth anywhere near that amount of money and if it was that is one hell of a risky mistake. To ask you to take that kind of risk instead of just eating the cost of the raws and compensating the intended customer seems like adding to an already bad fuck up. If we're talking less than a kilo it seems especially cheap, and if we're talking more than a kilo it seems like a fucking catastrophe in the making. I'm just not sure how this one made sense to even ask for.
I agree, I'd of reshipped and ate the loss myself. Really caught me of guard asking to reship then offering compensation to do so. I'm clueless what GH goes for but 2 kits and a small amount of raws (we are talking a very small amount) didn't seem worth the risk on top of adding the compensation. If everything went through well, it would be great. If one thing goes wrong, oh man. If I was the other customer I wouldn't agree to my info being shared or have interest in gear possibly tampered w by another customer.

I agree, I'd of reshipped and ate the loss myself. Really caught me of guard asking to reship then offering compensation to do so. I'm clueless what GH goes for but 2 kits and a small amount of raws (we are talking a very small amount) didn't seem worth the risk on top of adding the compensation. If everything went through well, it would be great. If one thing goes wrong, oh man. If I was the other customer I wouldn't agree to my info being shared or have interest in gear possibly tampered w by another customer.
Exactly. And the source should know that reshipped gear is just going to get them complained on because the gear is no good and the chain of custody can't be trusted. I mean hell, you owe me 10 kits and 100g of primo because I just pinned straight HIV from some middleman. It's little scary that $600 tops is worth all that

I see you've had a supermod and an administrator both tell you NOT to reship. Enough said!
not that you need them to tell you what to do, but that would seal my opinion if I wasn't sure

Exactly. And the source should know that reshipped gear is just going to get them complained on because the gear is no good and the chain of custody can't be trusted. I mean hell, you owe me 10 kits and 100g of primo because I just pinned straight HIV from some middleman. It's little scary that $600 tops is worth all that
My thoughts exactly! Like I said I'm not the the type of asshole to send baking powder and try to reap the compensation but their are a hell of a lot of people who would of already boarded that ship! I can't imagine any scenario a customer would receive this and think all is well.
Anyways, that's why I made this thread, needed some second opinions before I made a move I can't undo. Thanks guys!

Back