• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Auction time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Brand new user. All but 2 or 3 posts are driving up the price...

Hmmmmmm

Brand new user. All but 2 or 3 posts are driving up the price...

Hmmmmmm
Yeah.!!!!...and so what???!!!...why r u trying 2 instigate !!!!..with yur hmmmmmm!!!...statement....just chill and relax. DON'T HATE BKUZZZ I CAN BID MORE THAN U AND PAY ON THE SAME DAY . so please give that B.S. a rest ..thats some mid evil B.S...kuzz. ain't nobody burning nobody and putting them on a cross....

Yeah.!!!!...and so what???!!!...why r u trying 2 instigate !!!!..with yur hmmmmmm!!!...statement....just chill and relax. DON'T HATE BKUZZZ I CAN BID MORE THAN U AND PAY ON THE SAME DAY . so please give that B.S. a rest ..thats some mid evil B.S...kuzz. ain't nobody burning nobody and putting them on a cross....

I don't post much here anymore, but I've been here a hell of lot longer than you, likely longer than the main account you are a gimmick of, and probably won just a few more auctions.

So stop being an asshat because you just look like a douche.

I don't post much here anymore, but I've been here a hell of lot longer than you, likely longer than the main account you are a gimmick of, and probably won just a few more auctions.

Actually to be honest with u....its u that started with yur *gossiping Chearleader hater Statement. So..press your skirt down..because your panties seem to be getting all up in a bunch....so...yeah...Asshat!@!...that...we will see who wins this Auction and u kno nothing about me lil person...i dont give a Ratz Azz!!!!...if u been here since u came out yo mamazz...womb...still does not give u a right to try and pass judgment on me. Nuff said. Keep it up. .see where this goes.

P.S. BETTER TO LOOK LIKE A DOUCHE THAN TO LOOK LIKE A LIL WINEY ASS BI***!!!!!....

163.00....doesn't make sense why they would place a 5.00 increments either . My guess is they want us to start going at it...like the lil person who is trying to instigate malice on this friendly auction. But u kno...alot of weak minded individual that hate it when someone competes against them...its all in good fun...

163.00....doesn't make sense why they would place a 5.00 increments either . My guess is they want us to start going at it...like the lil person who is trying to instigate malice on this friendly auction. But u kno...alot of weak minded individual that hate it when someone competes against them...its all in good fun...

A lot of the auctions on here got really specific on raises and timing because someone won every single auction he entered for a year or 2 period. These rules were put in to make things competitive.

At this rate I can guarantee you one thing....this baby@@@....is going to 170.00 and more b4 the day is over... any takers on that bet.??!!...i will donate my winnings , to all the less fortunate that cannot be here with us today. Merely just mail me your SOB story. And we'll get that right out to you. LMAO!!!!..

$165

ETA: Don't like the auction? Don't like the rules? Don't like awesome discounts…I think…not sure…I think Disney has a kids forum to play in

Last edited:
Ok...i guess I'll be the one to say....I TOLD U SO!!!!....i can gents and ladies....if they are any in the crowd ...watching from afar...come one ....come all...do not let the Hooligans scare u away from the prize that is so close...? Yet....so far.....aaaa.a.....170.00.....!!!!

Boom…171

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Boom…171

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk
Damn!!!!....i can respect that....im going to have to take a protein shake break!!... im going 2 give it some real thought into my next bid.....4 now...you r in the lead...i graciously will make my exit now....Congratulations!!!...and good Luck!!!!. I enjoyed most of the Auction with the exception of lil dude who was trying to fill Big Man Shoes...he must not realize what my avatar name stands for ..Gentlgee.....* ( GenTlgian ) you are a good sport , much respect 4 u my brother .

Cmon bruddahs, let's act like grown ups ya. Dis just be an auction. If we're smart we wouldn't let it get to $170 until tomorrow ya. It be useless bidding and ya only costing the winner more, which could be YOU mon!

Well the good thing with all this moronic quick bidding is that it stays front and center at the top of the forums... but like Rasta said the goal is to give some good product at a nice discount. Great offer and now let's see if there is any men with the stones to drive this up more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the good thing with all this moronic quick bidding is that it stays front and center at the top of the forums... but like Rasta said the goal is to give some good product at a nice discount. Great offer and now let's see if there is any men with the stones to drive this up more!

At a certain point there's no reason to keep bidding as you're basically paying retail.

Get Shredded!
At a certain point there's no reason to keep bidding as you're basically paying retail.

Exactly. The purpose of the auction is to get it for less then retail and if this sits like a dead fish for the next day and a half that defeats the purpose also. Sometimes letting the kids join the adults at the big kids table can be a downer!

They set the minimum at $170 for a reason bruddahs. That either be their cost or amount with a little profit added in, which I got no issue with. They supposed to make profit but auctions usually be to serve a different purpose ya.

They set the minimum at $170 for a reason bruddahs. That either be their cost or amount with a little profit added in, which I got no issue with. They supposed to make profit but auctions usually be to serve a different purpose ya.

Thanks for the education Rasta! This is simple economics. Hopefully they pick up what you shared

It be all good bruddah. Again, just an auction ya. Dis should be fun not drama.

Thanks for the education Rasta! This is simple economics. Hopefully they pick up what you shared

Hence my belief that the guy with zero posts not in this thread is a gimmick.

Okay.. I here what your saying...but who is anyone to dictate how an Auction is supposed to be won???....or even how to bid...so , maybe let's see if you have the stones to tell the person who set the bidding at 5.00 increments??!@!...Now, I'll say it...thats what's moronic...as well as the lil butt hurt Chearleader that wanted to try and start a mutiny on a ship because the new member of the crew was out performing him...so , in his lil tissy fit decided to try and start sh*t!@!...thats what you should be directing your comment .because at the end of the day....the MAN with more Bread , Paper , Mula, Dough , U.S. currency, Bit Coin will win this Auction . Point made. Have a good day...

I agree...your Allright...if one cannot save...then why continue....unless its the thrill to win and save shipping?!.lol.. surely not me...

And that be Rasta's point...
Bro. I dont know u...but u r one chill kool Azz kat!!!!....at least one positive experience came out of this for me .. and that was having met you...my name is Gentlgee....( Gentlgiant) .take it eazy. .

Okay.. I here what your saying...but who is anyone to dictate how an Auction is supposed to be won???....or even how to bid...so , maybe let's see if you have the stones to tell the person who set the bidding at 5.00 increments??!@!...Now, I'll say it...thats what's moronic...as well as the lil butt hurt Chearleader that wanted to try and start a mutiny on a ship because the new member of the crew was out performing him...so , in his lil tissy fit decided to try and start sh*t!@!...thats what you should be directing your comment .because at the end of the day....the MAN with more Bread , Paper , Mula, Dough , U.S. currency, Bit Coin will win this Auction . Point made. Have a good day...

Nahhh most everyone bidding can probably swing at $170. I think maybe dialing down the smack will go a long way. And besides you were pushing that price up can't you go for 175? Should be easy cheese for a man with big coin!!

Nahhh most everyone bidding can probably swing at $170. I think maybe dialing down the smack will go a long way. And besides you were pushing that price up can't you go for 175? Should be easy cheese for a man with big coin!!

Sure thing ....but brother I've won every Auction i have ever participated in...the one's I didn't want i let go...thats not a loss in my book...and do I have coin...well...let's put it like this....im comfortable. And i am blessed to have many a solid people around me and in my life that share my good fortune. But you know what , now that you mention it.... check the bidding now. Now everyone can thank you for this one...

Back