• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Where should I pin next?

There is a good VG tutorial somewhere here on ASF... it was made by a member. If ya do a little searching im sure you will find it. Once you hit it on time it will be your fav spot. It holds alot if oil and is pretty forgiving.

Was that the member we ran out of town for shilling a Simec-faking sponsor? :D

That vid suggests a site a bit too far forward anyway, into the tensor fascia latae but kinda turns out that muscle can be fine too.

Was that the member we ran out of town for shilling a Simec-faking sponsor? :D

That vid suggests a site a bit too far forward anyway, into the tensor fascia latae but kinda turns out that muscle can be fine too.

Yep! You have a great memory! He was a scumbag but that video was legit.

i have to rep you for remembering dude! Fuck that guy

What size pin do you guys use for delts? I'm currently on my 2nd cycle and back when I did my first cycle I pinned my delt with a 1" 25g and it hurt like a mother fucker for like a week. Never tried it again. I just stick to quads, glutes, and vg.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

25 5/8 is delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like delts, rear delts, and triceps

Back