• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feels good to be back!

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Two weeks back in the gym from almost three months off. Weight is back up from 215 to 235. Strength is 90% there now. Man it feels great to be back pushing weight!

:winkfinger::winkfinger:

Two weeks back in the gym from almost three months off. Weight is back up from 215 to 235. Strength is 90% there now. Man it feels great to be back pushing weight!
Nice work boss. Glad to see you moving weight again.

Did you ever figure out what the problem was?

Nope, Im leaning on lack of sleep (about 3hrs a night) sinus issues and just being worn down. Its been like that for about 7 years and I think it just caught up to me. Gear didnt help matters on top of it all. I go in for my sleep study next month. So far the sleep meds she gave me have helped a TON!

Its crazy how Ive put back on the weight after being down 20lbs. I put it back on in about a month, crazy. With more sleep my gym sessions have been awesome. I feel almost rested and ready to go. My strength is very close to where I was. My gym partner says it was "disgusting" how I bounced back so fast, lol.

Just going to keep running my TRT dose and run some GH soon. Ill stay away from gear until my body and feels rights. Labs are all back in line as of now. One thing is for sure, I make sure I drink more then enough water now. No more soda and caffeine for me. Just have to make sure Im doing the right things.

Thanks guys, feels awesome to be in the gym again.

Glad to hear you are doing better.

Focus on your health and do something that is counter to what is posted here. Use low to moderate doses of AAS and therapeutic doses of GH. Do that and keep your diet tight with good time in the gym and you will feel and look great.

Focus on your health and do something that is counter to what is posted here. Use low to moderate doses of AAS and therapeutic doses of GH. Do that and keep your diet tight with good time in the gym and you will feel and look great.

good advice there from skip4
Im glad you're back to feeling good.
sleep is one of those things we don't put enough emphasis on it's actual importance.

As Mr Foursome most eloquently stated, low to moderate doses and a little GH.

I'll add my two cents...no drugs,no alcohol,Quality Fish Oil,Vit K2, 25 5/8 pins,Test ISO,Primo and a little Var....let's do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a long time so for those of you that remember I was having all kinds of health issues. Organ levels would go up and down, losing weight, numbness and the list goes on. Anyway, I went to have a x ray done on my back after my doctor had given me every test you can test of including a pet scan for cancer. Took the xray and found that I had broken a screw from my hardware. Went back to the same spine doc that put everything in and his concern wasnt the broken screw it was the rods he installed. They were new at the time and said he hadnt used them again. He said that I could have metals in my body from these rods.

After suffering 9 years with off and on feeling like shit my mind went into overdrive, I wanted them out right now but as you know we have Covid and no surgeries were allowed. My doc finally used a private spine center to do the OP and remove the shit and see if the rods were making metals. So 4 weeks ago I had the surgery, kind of sucked because I had a two hour drive one way and because of Covid had to be pushed out the same day. But whatever I wanted to find out what was up.

Woke from surgery and walked out for the long ride home. Doc couldnt talk to me because he was in another surgery. So two weeks ago went back for post OP and he said shit was wild. He opened me up and it was all black inside. He said he had to cut lots of tissue out that was black. Some he couldnt get to. He said it was a good thing I broke that screw because if not I would have never been approved for surgery and we wouldnt know what was going on inside.

I felt meh for a couple weeks then it hit me hard. I guess the metals got stirred up during surgery and Im feeling the worst Ive felt ever. They have me a metal detox pill that I just got today. Hope the shit works. It amazing to me no one knows how to deal with this shit. So Ill start the detox and hope for the best.

Anyway thats the short of it and my update for those that remember. Life has been fucking rough and I hope things get straight soon! Hope you mofos are growing like weeds! Peace!

Heres a few pics of this shit. I kept it for legal reasons.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20200526_164824.jpg
    thumbnail_20200526_164824.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail_20200526_164758.jpg
    thumbnail_20200526_164758.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail_20200527_133713.jpg
    thumbnail_20200527_133713.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 10
DAMN!!!! I hope the detox pills do their job and remove the heavy metals. That’s some scary looking hardware brother and the one piece looks bent all to hell and back! Godspeed on your recovery my man and I hope you are feeling better and get back to training soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus! Are you suing? How long ago were the rods put in your back and what the hell happened to your back to need the rods?
Been a long time so for those of you that remember I was having all kinds of health issues. Organ levels would go up and down, losing weight, numbness and the list goes on. Anyway, I went to have a x ray done on my back after my doctor had given me every test you can test of including a pet scan for cancer. Took the xray and found that I had broken a screw from my hardware. Went back to the same spine doc that put everything in and his concern wasnt the broken screw it was the rods he installed. They were new at the time and said he hadnt used them again. He said that I could have metals in my body from these rods.

After suffering 9 years with off and on feeling like shit my mind went into overdrive, I wanted them out right now but as you know we have Covid and no surgeries were allowed. My doc finally used a private spine center to do the OP and remove the shit and see if the rods were making metals. So 4 weeks ago I had the surgery, kind of sucked because I had a two hour drive one way and because of Covid had to be pushed out the same day. But whatever I wanted to find out what was up.

Woke from surgery and walked out for the long ride home. Doc couldnt talk to me because he was in another surgery. So two weeks ago went back for post OP and he said shit was wild. He opened me up and it was all black inside. He said he had to cut lots of tissue out that was black. Some he couldnt get to. He said it was a good thing I broke that screw because if not I would have never been approved for surgery and we wouldnt know what was going on inside.

I felt meh for a couple weeks then it hit me hard. I guess the metals got stirred up during surgery and Im feeling the worst Ive felt ever. They have me a metal detox pill that I just got today. Hope the shit works. It amazing to me no one knows how to deal with this shit. So Ill start the detox and hope for the best.

Anyway thats the short of it and my update for those that remember. Life has been fucking rough and I hope things get straight soon! Hope you mofos are growing like weeds! Peace!

Heres a few pics of this shit. I kept it for legal reasons.

Back