• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lee Priest Tells His Off Season Steroid Cycle

I am calling bullshit. Seems like all of these guys say they did small cycles or hardly any gear. I just don't believe it even if they say they are being honest etc.

I dont haha. Lee priest was infamous for eating like garbage off season and barely training until it was prep time

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I see it being possible for him. Only him though

lee_priest_off_season01.jpg

lee-2Bpriest.jpg

Him as a teen is insane..

1424522_657264997658815_604442706_n.jpg

Imagine his genetics on a 6'0+ frame, his height is his only downside imo.

3-400 mg deca with a little dbol and no test sounds like an awful cycle.. What does Lee Priest have against his dick?

If it is true that just further proves that elite body building is a sport for the genetically gifted.. Not something you can work toward.

Cause most people that use small amounts of steroid and eat mass amounts of junk food don't look like this... Ever.

12.Lee-Priest.jpg

Lee priest is a genetic freak.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Also he looks stoned as shit in that video.. :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
3-400 mg deca with a little dbol and no test sounds like an awful cycle.. What does Lee Priest have against his dick?

Dbol is a great substitute for Test, also it's not a huge dose of deca that will 'guarantee' deca dick... besides it does not affect those who don't believe in it.

Is he on benzo's??

People also need to understand, all his gains, are HIS..He's been making them since he was twit..He owns what he bares! Besides the fact that he's a genetic monster..I may be skeptical on some of his dosages , but the man owns the kitchen like none other and that's something that means more than anything, in fact I been advocating for years to people, if you're kitchen friendly, then you very well may have a position in the lifestyle, if not, than it's not for you... Keep wrestling with your gains people, up and down, up and down, if you don't make peace with the kitchen, then you'll never make peace with your gains!

I didn't watch the vid, but I know a hand full of pro's and former pro's personally..
im talking like doing lines an ghb all night type personal.. not jut oh I seen that dude in the gym... anyway
genetic freak = yes
been juiing sice jr high= yes
takes less than a gram a week of anything= no fucking way

He's lying for sure I think pros do it to keep younger guys safe or they don't want you to think it did all the work for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch the vid, but I know a hand full of pro's and former pro's personally..
im talking like doing lines an ghb all night type personal.. not jut oh I seen that dude in the gym... anyway
genetic freak = yes
been juiing sice jr high= yes
takes less than a gram a week of anything= no fucking way
Thanks for somebody having a little common sense.

Seriously, what competitor taking 400 mg of test and 300 mg of Deca (what he said in the video) would not bump it to 500 and 450 just to get an edge? Then a little higher, and a little higher . . .

Think about it. Unless he won every single contest he entered (he didn't), he would push it higher to win next time. Use some common sense people. Bodybuilders are in it to win, just like every other competitor.

- - - Updated - - -

He left out the discussion of growth hormone, insulin . . .

besides his off season cycle... I wanna hear what he takes during..

Genetics trumps all

If it is true that just further proves that elite body building is a sport for the genetically gifted.. Not something you can work toward.

View attachment 26464

Every sport is a sport for the gifted. If you take every person that does anything and segregate the top .1% of performers, those will be the people who worked at it and were also genetically gifted. No different for BB or lifting.

His genetics are amazing. I believe it when he says he didn't take much and became who he is. When you are genetically gifted it's a whole different ball game.

Genetics is everything. There's a reason why there's only a small amount of elite professional athletes in any sport. I could take 10 times the amount of drugs that Lee did and not be anywhere near his size. Some people are born with the right amount of gifts and drive to excel in their sport, and most of us aren't.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Thanks for somebody having a little common sense.

Seriously, what competitor taking 400 mg of test and 300 mg of Deca (what he said in the video) would not bump it to 500 and 450 just to get an edge? Then a little higher, and a little higher . . .

Think about it. Unless he won every single contest he entered (he didn't), he would push it higher to win next time. Use some common sense people. Bodybuilders are in it to win, just like every other competitor.

- - - Updated - - -

He left out the discussion of growth hormone, insulin . . .

I watched a video he said he ran growth like once and cost to much or something.

Is he on benzo's??

People also need to understand, all his gains, are HIS..He's been making them since he was twit..He owns what he bares! Besides the fact that he's a genetic monster..I may be skeptical on some of his dosages , but the man owns the kitchen like none other and that's something that means more than anything, in fact I been advocating for years to people, if you're kitchen friendly, then you very well may have a position in the lifestyle, if not, than it's not for you... Keep wrestling with your gains people, up and down, up and down, if you don't make peace with the kitchen, then you'll never make peace with your gains!

So fucking true....if I were better in this department I know for sure my physique would be vastly improved.

I am a good cook. But majorly lacking in the prep department. So I make stupid choices at times.

Like someone else already mentioned, he prob doesn't reveal his "true doses" to keep the newbs safe.

They prob are massive & some ding-dong would go and copy his doses, fuck himself up, then go and blame Lee Priest for revealing his shit.

Then we all go: Oh, Lee Priest shouldn't have revealed his doses - he should know better.

lee_priest_off_season01.jpg

lee-2Bpriest.jpg

Him as a teen is insane..

1424522_657264997658815_604442706_n.jpg

Imagine his genetics on a 6'0+ frame, his height is his only downside imo.

I've always wondered if those fat pics were really him, and if so wtf was going on in his life that he got that bad, or was that the norm for him

I guess food/dieting is the key for those not as genetically gifted. I've never wanted to be a bodybuilder personally as I know dam well that some not Arnold, Lee, Lou, Dorian, Flex, or Paul E
DeMayo. However, I want to be the best me physically that I can which is at 6'3 250 and ripped and strong. Truth be told I have at least 5 years before I figure out my body today to accomplish this so today I'm 230

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ok I think genetics make a difference too but are they a big enough factor that someone can compete on the Olympia stage on just 400mgs of test and some winny?

I think his best placing was 5th or 6th, that's pretty damn good for a guy that's what, 5'4", 5'5"?? that's like flex placing 5th or 6th in today's open lineup, flex is awesome but I don't know that he'd place that high in the open

Looks like Soma is treating him right lol

Back