• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What does everyone do with their LEFTOVERS.??

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GEARS.??
When I order I usually order a little extra of the compounds I'm planning on using. So I end up with a variety of one or a couple vials of the leftovers I didn't use and from a couple/few different sources. I remember seeing a "Trading" section for a quick minute but it seemed to disappear. Any chance that section would return and allow us to trade some of our leftovers for something that may suit our current needs. Just curious., Any thoughts.??

There was a trading post here for about a week then it was gone.

There was a trading post here for about a week then it was gone.
Yeah I noticed that., it was by the Pit section on the site version. It disappeared quick.!! I was hoping to see it return man., that could benefit a lot of us I would think.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just keep it for later use. Hell I still have vials with 1-3cc left from years ago lol. I'll eventually filter them and use them. As far as full bottles, why not just keep it?

I just keep it for later use. Hell I still have vials with 1-3cc left from years ago lol. I'll eventually filter them and use them. As far as full bottles, why not just keep it?
I do keep(even partials as u mentioned)., just thought if that trading section was still around maybe we could help eachother out. Example = a member who needs some Decca for their upcoming bulk and I have full vials of Decca., I'm going on a cut and that other member has some Mast or Tren., or even orals to cut with. We could help each other out by a simple trade. Just a thought as I was going through stash boxes today and realized that I have a few compounds I wont be using anytime soon but i could use some other compound I only have 1 or 2 of or none of. Imo that trading section seemed like a good idea but it disappeared real quick., and i know sponsors wouldn't like it cuz they figure if people trade then it's MONEY outta their pocket., but it's really NOT cuz someone paid for the products being traded from those sources. Just wanted to see what other members thought and did.??

Left over s ?
W food I microwave and eat them..
W trt and AAS run s blast s.see above lol

Gear stores like ammo keep IT out of the sun, cool and dry, turn em over load and pin

I do keep(even partials as u mentioned)., just thought if that trading section was still around maybe we could help eachother out. Example = a member who needs some Decca for their upcoming bulk and I have full vials of Decca., I'm going on a cut and that other member has some Mast or Tren., or even orals to cut with. We could help each other out by a simple trade. Just a thought as I was going through stash boxes today and realized that I have a few compounds I wont be using anytime soon but i could use some other compound I only have 1 or 2 of or none of. Imo that trading section seemed like a good idea but it disappeared real quick., and i know sponsors wouldn't like it cuz they figure if people trade then it's MONEY outta their pocket., but it's really NOT cuz someone paid for the products being traded from those sources. Just wanted to see what other members thought and did.??

Oh I totally get what you're saying man. It's a really good point. I think the problem with the whole trading section is honestly the trade of personal information. It's guaranteed there's a bunch of federal LE on here looking for ways to get at these sources so any angle they could use is bad for all of us. I could think of a few ways to use that section. I'm pretty sure that's at least a part of the reason it was canned again.

Anyhow, my comment wasn't meant to be derogatory to you at all in case it was taken that way. But that's all I do with my leftovers. The ones that have been sitting opened for a long time are going to get filtered through a .22 before I use them though lol

What you speak of is illegal.

Oh I totally get what you're saying man. It's a really good point. I think the problem with the whole trading section is honestly the trade of personal information. It's guaranteed there's a bunch of federal LE on here looking for ways to get at these sources so any angle they could use is bad for all of us. I could think of a few ways to use that section. I'm pretty sure that's at least a part of the reason it was canned again.

Anyhow, my comment wasn't meant to be derogatory to you at all in case it was taken that way. But that's all I do with my leftovers. The ones that have been sitting opened for a long time are going to get filtered through a .22 before I use them though lol
Good point brotha., just discussion and u made good point.!!! Makes sense why it disappeared and no longer a section. Wasn't taken as derogatory at all., just discussing brotha., no worries. Long shelf life and better safe looking at it from that point of view.!!! Very good point!!

frankenstien cycle, or like Rich P says, shock the body

IML Gear Cream!
just keep them in a shoe box like i do lol,, the prob with the trading section is, even if it wasnt illegal, you would have scumbags ripping you off

I shoot it all.. I had vials tampered with..

I found a vial of tren ace with amount 2 mL in it the other week, how it got in the stash pile I have no clue..Gone!

I shoot it all.. I had vials tampered with..

I found a vial of tren ace with amount 2 mL in it the other week, how it got in the stash pile I have no clue..Gone!

Yea I make sure I finish whatever I open, if it extends/shortens a cycle by a week or 2 so be it but everything gets finished, no partially filled vials am I saving for a later date, only new/sealed vials I keep saved.

Yea I make sure I finish whatever I open, if it extends/shortens a cycle by a week or 2 so be it but everything gets finished, no partially filled vials am I saving for a later date, only new/sealed vials I keep saved.
Exactly... I don't officially calculate everything to be officially 16 weeks for an example, but around that time frame.. like you said give or take, just short or a bit longer, long as I reach my goal...

This is where ampules come in handy..

Mix it all in one vial and shoot it, lol
Sounds dumb and probably is, but I've done it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEARS.??
When I order I usually order a little extra of the compounds I'm planning on using. So I end up with a variety of one or a couple vials of the leftovers I didn't use and from a couple/few different sources. I remember seeing a "Trading" section for a quick minute but it seemed to disappear. Any chance that section would return and allow us to trade some of our leftovers for something that may suit our current needs. Just curious., Any thoughts.??
I give them to my dog 🐶 Regan

just keep them in a shoe box like i do lol,, the prob with the trading section is, even if it wasnt illegal, you would have scumbags ripping you off
Very true., guess if it was able to be done people would do that shady shit eventually., there are some honorable dudes here on the forum I've met though., not saying that I have done trades before 😉but I do know there are trustworthy dudes here.

One reason why some guys wouldn't use full vials instead of trading them or giving them away is due to the type of gear in question not doing much for them. I have unused vials of Deca still in sealed boxes as well as unopened boxes of D-bol with the unused blister paks inside that I'll never use since I stocked up on them before the first time i ever tried them, and I experienced very little gains, and mostly just side effects. Neither type of gear is of much good to me. I wouldn't even bother offering anyone vials that the rubber stoppers have been pinned. And i sure wouldn't ever accept any $$ for any gear either. I've never sold gear, and I never will. Not worth the risk.

Agree., rarely have i come across open vials with just a couple/few ml's...but I have a few times over the years and honestly i just used them up even if like u said it extends it a little longer or a bigger dose to finish it up. Unopened is more what I was referring to cuz that's what I thought I mostly remember seeing when that trade section was up., no offense to anyone but if it was able to be traded I would never trade or accept partial vials. I suffer from "germphobia" so definitely only unopened. This is all "hypothetical" discussion of course.!☺

Get Shredded!
Exactly... I don't officially calculate everything to be officially 16 weeks for an example, but around that time frame.. like you said give or take, just short or a bit longer, long as I reach my goal...

This is where ampules come in handy..
I usually try my best to calculate and add an extra vial or 2 just cuz sometimes it's a compound I might wanna ramp up. I've done it often with Test., EQ and Tren., I also have often tapped out early on Tren so that leaves me leftover unopened. I do finish off open ones but have come across a few over the years and finish those myself. Lol..like u mentioned in your first comment about finding a couple ml's or so of Tren as long as u know it's your personal stuff I would knock it back as well.

Very excellent point about amps.!!!

I'd be down to trade if there were a good way to go about it
Yeah no doubt and thats what i was thinking when i made this thread but some bro's did bring up some very valid points that make total sense.!!

Open trading is a huge risk for both parties. Personally I wouldn't accept anything from a stranger or an unvetted source. If you get to know a few guys in some threads and can help a brother out in private, I'd say it's probably ok.

I usually try my best to calculate and add an extra vial or 2 just cuz sometimes it's a compound I might wanna ramp up. I've done it often with Test., EQ and Tren., I also have often tapped out early on Tren so that leaves me leftover unopened. I do finish off open ones but have come across a few over the years and finish those myself. Lol..like u mentioned in your first comment about finding a couple ml's or so of Tren as long as u know it's your personal stuff I would knock it back as well.

Very excellent point about amps.!!!

Exactly I always try to have a bottle or two extra just like you said in case I want to increase.... Mostly Tren, I end up ramping when I have intentions not too... Everytime

Open trading is a huge risk for both parties. Personally I wouldn't accept anything from a stranger or an unvetted source. If you get to know a few guys in some threads and can help a brother out in private, I'd say it's probably ok.
first day back and already enforcing the rules, lolz

Exactly I always try to have a bottle or two extra just like you said in case I want to increase.... Mostly Tren, I end up ramping when I have intentions not too... Everytime
Yep., exactly!! Not so much the Tren for me personally., but EQ and Test I do the same man., Mast I seem to actually run low or short on even when trying to order extra. I know I can be generous with the Mast if there's an empty 1/2cc of room in the barrel...lol..

Why not just use what you have left?? If you were doing a 16 week cycle then extend it until its gone or increase dose to have it all gone by the end of the 16 weeks..

You could save it also.. I really only use so many compounds now. So what ever it is I would probably use it again soon. Same three orals every year (Dbol, winny, var) and now Test, NPP and EQ are the only oils.. Primo, if i win the lottery some time soon.

I'd trade with movingsteel, solid dude!! ;)

Back