• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood shooting out of my ass...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just pinned midweek 3ml of primo, knew it felt a little painful going in and it was a bit tough to plunge. Finished and turned around to dispose of the pin and felt something hit my hamstring. Turned back around and it looked like I had drug a dead body across the bathroom floor. Must've had a fucking rooster tail blowing out my ass. SMFH. Hopefully it was just my life force leaving me and not the primo, I can't afford to lose primo like that! Between all the androgen fueled sex and this kind of shit I bet my master looks like a fucking slaughterhouse under UV...

Just pinned midweek 3ml of primo, knew it felt a little painful going in and it was a bit tough to plunge. Finished and turned around to dispose of the pin and felt something hit my hamstring. Turned back around and it looked like I had drug a dead body across the bathroom floor. Must've had a fucking rooster tail blowing out my ass. SMFH. Hopefully it was just my life force leaving me and not the primo, I can't afford to lose primo like that! Between all the androgen fueled sex and this kind of shit I bet my master looks like a fucking slaughterhouse under UV...
Sounds like you Hit a vain, the other night I hit a vein and it fuckn garden hosed into my sink

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you Hit a vain, the other night I hit a vein and it fuckn garden hosed into my sink

Yeah I'm sure of it. I can always tell by a certain kind of pain/discomfort as the pin goes in, but rarely am I worried I might lose consciousness.

Happened to me the first time I pinned, talk about building my confidence to do it again .

That's happened to many folks I'm sure....I very seriously doubt though that the primo came shooting out with it. Oil don't flow out your ass like it does the ground...lol...hit that nice vein. I never pin in my house for that same reason. Wife would kill me...

LOL....so then where do you go?...to the bathroom at a local gas station?:D
Bro, I'm an older guy financially set.. my mancave is where shit happens..lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Veins just leak. I've hit those a bunch, you get a little river of blood that can usually be intercepted before heading off too far and onto the floor... a little pressure and it clots up. Z-track most times will keep the damage minor.

An artery is what will shoot out at the wall. I've somehow never found one...

I'm happy to hear this wasn't from misusing our products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had a shooter in my quads before. Literally squirting a few inches out, I just pushed a finger on it real quick and called it a day

Happened to me.

Now when I feel that weird pain I immediately pull out the pin and inject somewhere else.

I pinned my delt today and felt like I jabbed a needle into a rock...Guess scar tissue is building up

Well thanks to this thread, I had my quad spurt blood like crazy yesterday.

Hasn't happened in a long time, then I read this thread and it happens a couple days later lol.

Didn't really hurt going in like it usually does, maybe a little bit more than normal but I figured I just didn't let the alcohol dry long enough. So I aspirated then pinned it fine, but once I pulled out the pin blood spurted and now there is a quarter sized knot there. This morning the knot is already dissipated, but that's what always happens. Like the blood forms up at the injection site. Luckily I believe it was deep enough to where no oil leaked out. It clotted up within seconds.

Stay safe out there boyos.

only happens to me when my RBC's are over 44.5.....there like quaters floating along deflecting gearz from entry....

only happens to me when my RBC's are over 44.5.....there like quaters floating along deflecting gearz from entry....

Mine are elevated right now, I need to donate.

Get Shredded!
Mine are elevated right now, I need to donate.

While you're there, go for the triple banger. There's a market for turd and jizz in Pakistan

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Always there when sound advice is needed. Thanks

I just did my VG for the first time in years and I think it'll be another few years before I make that venture again.

You guys poking bone?

I don't think so. I'm fairly lean, probably close to 10-11%, maybe I should give it a go with a 1" needle instead of a 1.5". I need to start using different areas, the scar tissue is starting to build up.

im still a big pussy when it comes to vg pins, ill admit it...cnt fuckn find it, so i say fuck it pin my chest, delts or glutes...

Back