• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Glenn Beck Fires Back at Tomi Lahren in Countersuit, She Wasn't Fired

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Glenn Beck Fires Back at Tomi Lahren in Countersuit, She Wasn't Fired, She Was Just Bad at Her Job

As far as Glenn Beck is concerned, Tomi Lahren is still an employee at his network, TheBlaze, and she's the one who breached her contract.

Beck and TheBlaze filed a countersuit against its former personality, Lahren. She had sued them claiming she was canned simply because she said she was pro-choice. In the new docs, Beck says Tomi was never fired or suspended, but they did bench her show for one week. He says they continued to pay her salary during that time.

They admit the show was temporarily taken off the air because her pro-choice comments were "offensive to many of the TheBlaze's supporters and followers." According to the docs, the real problem was, "Her comments were shocking and disappointing because they demonstrated Lahren was uninformed and unprepared to speak."

Translation: She's an idiot ... as far as Beck and TheBlaze are concerned.

Tomi's former employers think she was an awful mouthpiece whose "word choices on air had to be addressed repeatedly for bordering on the profane."

Beck insists Tomi's still under contract, and wants a judge to block her from trashing TheBlaze and from making public appearances without their approval.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/17/glenn-beck-counter-lawsuit-tomi-lahren/

Attachments

• 0417-glenn-beck-tomi-lahren-getty-tmz-9.jpg
    0417-glenn-beck-tomi-lahren-getty-tmz-9.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 55
I'm not a huge beck fan either but going on air and saying your "pro-choice" clearly shows how stupid you are, I would have fired her

but going on air and saying your "pro-choice" clearly shows how stupid you are, I would have fired her

why? I am pro-choice as well, is that bad? should I get beat up cause I also voted for Trump?

why? I am pro-choice as well, is that bad? should I get beat up cause I also voted for Trump?

I am also but I'm a linertarian. Glad she answered truthfully unlike Beck and his bullshitting all the time.

Hell no and I would say the same even if you voted for Hillary, what does that have to do with anything?

Pro choice is bad, it's not your right to take another life, but you know what choice you do have?? The choice not to create one aka keep your slutty legs closed, if you're worried that much about your party life maybe you should be smart enough to use your brain and just not create a life, I don't understand how people don't see the difference when there's another life involved

I think there should be an abortion clinic on every corner like liquor stores.

I'd gladly pay higher taxes for the government to even fund abortions. Cheaper than taking care of them for life.

IML Gear Cream!
Where did that come from.

i'm just curious how pro-choice prince is. there's a lot of phonies that say their pro-choice but then when it comes to 8 1/2 months they're not. so if he's truly pro-choice then he should have no problem with killing a baby at 8 1/2 months even though it's perfectly viable outside the womb.

i'm just curious how pro-choice prince is. there's a lot of phonies that say their pro-choice but then when it comes to 8 1/2 months they're not. so if he's truly pro-choice then he should have no problem with killing a baby at 8 1/2 months even though it's perfectly viable outside the womb.
Oh cmon.

That's not realistic though. Most all states have laws restricting late term abortions. Meaning when a fetus is able to be viable out of the womb.

Last edited:
it's real and legal. and when you vote for pro-choice politicians that's the outcome thats possible.

so my question is where do you draw the line?

my line is once there's a heartbeat it's no doubt human life and should be protected

it's real and legal. and when you vote for pro-choice politicians that's the outcome thats possible.

Also possible that aliens will destroy the earth.

My personal opinion is 8 weeks maybe 10. Unless there is harm to the mother in later months. I agree there should be a reasonable amount of time before it nots possible but 8 1/2 months C'mon man.

Also possible that aliens will destroy the earth.

My personal opinion is 8 weeks maybe 10. Unless there is harm to the mother in later months. I agree there should be a reasonable amount of time before it nots possible but 8 1/2 months C'mon man.
cmon what?
there's a lot of people out there that will support abortion at 8 1/2 months.

I've never met anyone that would think late abortions are ok.

IMO 10 weeks should be the max.

cmon what?
there's a lot of people out there that will support abortion at 8 1/2 months.

Actually they would be supporting the right to choose. Everyone should have the right to choose what they do with their bodies. I don't think anyone in their right mind would abort a child at 8 1/2 months. What's the point?

I'm torn on the idea of it. I agree with a persons right to choose but I also think there should be regulations in place.

Get Shredded!
Actually they would be supporting the right to choose. Everyone should have the right to choose what they do with their bodies. I don't think anyone in their right mind would abort a child at 8 1/2 months. What's the point?

I'm torn on the idea of it. I agree with a persons right to choose but I also think there should be regulations in place.

They don't have the right to take someone's life, you want a choice? Choose to pull your head out of your ass instead of creating a person you just plan to kill, or maybe that requires too much brainpower for these idiots

Late term abortion is illegal everywhere unless the mothers life is at risk or there is a severe issue with the baby where it won't survive the birthing process.

It's a bullshit argument. The heart is formed around 7 weeks and a lot of women barely even know they are pregnant by that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile conservatives are trying to force women to carry their dead fetuses to term. Talk about something gross.

https://youtu.be/iZGZZcSn6rA

Hillary clinton has no problem with killing a baby a day before it's due date that's fucking sick something is seriously wrong with that woman and people who think that. she was almost elected president....

Yes, she didn't say anything bad. If you truly knew the laws you would know that anything over 24 weeks and in most states anything over 20 weeks cannot be done unless the mothers life is in danger or the baby is not going to survive.

Late term abortion is illegal everywhere unless the mothers life is at risk or there is a severe issue with the baby where it won't survive the birthing process.

It's a bullshit argument. The heart is formed around 7 weeks and a lot of women barely even know they are pregnant by that time.

then they're stupid and maybe that's the reason why they got an unintended pregnancy in the first place.

Yes, she didn't say anything bad. If you truly knew the laws you would know that anything over 24 weeks and in most states anything over 20 weeks cannot be done unless the mothers life is in danger or the baby is not going to survive.

yeah right look at the doctors that have been caught already like Kermit golslin Dr. Tillerson Planned Parenthood they get phony excuses to give late term abortions. don't buy into that bullshit argument.

yeah right look at the doctors that have been caught already like Kermit golslin Dr. Tillerson Planned Parenthood they get phony excuses to give late term abortions. don't buy into that bullshit argument.

You're clearly not interested in getting educated on the topic. It's as simple or as common as you're making it seem.

Oh yeah, rebecca downs has no credibility on the topic. She's a scam artist

Back