• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin and the ladies

Murse32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife is interested in joining me with taking Puretropin. She's finishing her first cycle of 20mg Anavar, and I'm thinking of her taking low dose HGH. 1iu each morning, Mon-Fri. Anyone have any stories to share of females taking Growth Hormone? She's 35 years old, lifts 4-5 days a week, eats pretty clean with some cheat days... she's pretty lean and has some quality muscle already... not looking to do any shows, just wanting to rock her bikini this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iu 5 days on 2 off but never 2 in a row.

1iu 5 days on 2 off but never 2 in a row.

So like Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs-off, Fri, Sat, Sun-off? And why is that, if you don't mind explaining?

The reason for not taking 2 days off consecutive has to so with keeping igf levels from slipping downwards (at least the reasoning from other boards).

Wife is on 2ius of Nuptropin ED. Has been noticing deeper sleep alot of dreaming and twitching in her sleep and aches and pains in her joints. Water retention isn't too terrible. She may switch over to my puretropins if she manages to finish the kits before I finish mine (she has enough to last 5 months...im running 10ius and think I have enough for 7 months)

Back