• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ephedrine

Any pharmacy. Go up to the counter and ask for bronkaid for your asthma. They'll scan your DL, but that's just to track how many you purchase in a month to make sure you're not cooking meth. They won't give you any problems.

Nope. No rx needed. And I would just tell them "my doctor sewnt me here for an OTC item because I have a touch of asthma" and they will want to be helpful and knowledgeable and actually say "you need bronk-aid" and go grab it for you. You can only get 1 box per month, but its plenty for a doing it as a fat bruner and as an e/c/a stack.

Anyone know of any pure ephedra sources floating around? Would some day (dreaming I know) like to find one with out any additives.
I guess we could all just live in China!

Anyone know of any pure ephedra sources floating around? Would some day (dreaming I know) like to find one with out any additives.
I guess we could all just live in China!

I order mine in bulk, online. Worst case scenario I'll stop by a supplement store. :coffee:

Yes vet grade is relatively easy to get. There are online sources for it or if you know people with horses they can get it directly from the vet

IML Gear Cream!
My source for ephedrine isnt on this forum so for respect of the forum I will not post his information but this is what you should be looking for VETERINARY EPHEDRINE
Ecuphar 100x50mg / 140,- USD
Ecuphar 200x50mg / 240,- USD
Hope that helps

Nope. No rx needed. And I would just tell them "my doctor sewnt me here for an OTC item because I have a touch of asthma" and they will want to be helpful and knowledgeable and actually say "you need bronk-aid" and go grab it for you. You can only get 1 box per month, but its plenty for a doing it as a fat bruner and as an e/c/a stack.

I buy more than 1 box a month and never had an issue. I'm not sure what the amount is that will flag you but.its not 1 box a month. I've bought them within 2 weeks of each other and no issues

9.2 grams of psuedo a month or like said above, go to the pharmacy to get ephedrine. You could grow and extract it as well but that takes time.

I buy mine at Walmart. 7.5 grams a moth is the max here in AZ which is more than enough

I think I paid like 24 bucks for 2 boxes the last time

Still didnt find the vet stuff. Not as I would have liked anyhow.
The walgreens/cvs stuff will just have to suffice for now.

If you cannot find it locally there is a source on another board that "is not a source board" that keeps it in stock

Done it at just about any store that has a pharmacy. Walmart, cvs, rite aid, target, you name it. They just make sure you're not buying too much but I've gotten two boxes at a time and throughout the month and haven't had any problems ever. Was scared to death first time I tried it but now the pharmacists there all know me by name and don't care.

Back