• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh testing

Same way I feel. Especially when the test is only 50 and the hgh can be costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard something like that that and it's supposed to be capped or uncapped?

Cool. I am getting both this week. I been wanting to. Just didn't know where to go

It's crazy when these high serum tests pop up.

Either a hyper response or some kind of testing issue.

Thanks for going the extra mile MM

Get Shredded!
I am currently running some hgh. I would like to test my levels. I work for myself and don't have insurance. What would be the best way to go about it?

run it for 4 weeks at 3.3iu ed and test your free t3 and free t4.....t3 should be high and free t4 should be low....true indicator its quality HGH....

Thanks Mm for sharing BRO! That's..... Idk what to even say about those numbers lol... It's Kool and all, I mean I know they Legit. But what could do this MM?

I've ran their HGH before. I remember when I first got a couple kits of their HGH I hit dema up to show him pictures because I never purchased them directly from the source. I just was making sure they was authentic, but anyways they was without a doubt some of the best generics I've used.

I've said this numerous times to but pharmacom and greytop brand was some of the best I ever come across. I've seen some decent and some straight garbage, shit even my wife can give a good comparison with GH lol....

Ok fellas the results are in. I'm going to request a retest from them to make sure it is correct. Also I am holding off testing any other product and running a igf test on this at 4iu a day. The person that donated the kit was generous to get me another one from the same shipment so I can run a full 28 day igf test.

Well picked me up some pharmacom for testing. Just injected 10iu into delt At 7:01 am apt at 10am for blood draw. Have video will upload later.

Sub'd. This is awesome MM thx for doing it!

Have you gotten a score this high before?

I got a 56 on AY's rips years ago but nothing as strong since. Could be anything of course -- individual response to different kinds of rHGH, antibodies developing, over/underdosing of particular batches, sterile abscesses, whatever. Crude testing method as always. Those rips were showing very well with everyone though.

Someone else here with tons of experience (Trenwreck?) has shown that some counterfeit HGH can be doctored with cheaper peptides that will spike a growth serum test but not do anything for IGF, hence the need for the extra testing. Maybe you already knew that... always gotta stay aware of course.

When testing your test levels make sure to get the female hormone panel it is 76 I believe

^^^ bingo. Def get the extra panel if this is new to you, jayoncall. And never get a panel with a normal "Testosterone, total" assay with no "LC/MS/MS" added on that indicates mass spec -- no 1500 cap, more accuracy, and no contamination from nandrolones. The $67 female hormone panel at privatemdlabs has this problem.

run it for 4 weeks at 3.3iu ed and test your free t3 and free t4.....t3 should be high and free t4 should be low....true indicator its quality HGH....

Excellent note, gotta do this myself. It requires a fancy thyroid panel though. :/

I am definitely getting the hgh test this week and a testosterone test the following week. I just bumped up my test so I want to give it a min to stabilize. Thanks for everyone's help.

So update on the hgh. At 4iu a day it is waking me up due to numbness in arms and hands. Feels like it should and def more sides than the last stuff I was on.

Getting a little leaner too
01298fae9257c1cc758fe4f5e50de915.jpg

Wow, those numbers are solid. I would retest and add IGF-1 for sure.

I tested these kits a while back and there was no doubt in my mind they were legit. Looks like they are still providing killer rHGH. I'm going to retest a new batch soon.

Be super careful not to shake the rHGH once you add water. The peptide chain is long and easy to damage. Swirling gently is fine but I would hate to see a bro watching this think he can shake the vial.

Yea I might have swirled a little to rough I have been rolling in my fingers lately. Yes I agree that it's a very delicate hormone as well. But hell if I can pull those numbers every time why not shake.... jk but soon as I get a day off will be doing another serum test

excellent thread heavy ,,, this is what we need ,,, solid no bull shit feedback... this has helped a lot of guys makes some decisions no doubt

Be super careful not to shake the rHGH once you add water. The peptide chain is long and easy to damage. Swirling gently is fine but I would hate to see a bro watching this think he can shake the vial.

Also it appears that the water was squirted in at high velocity.
I prefer to hold the vial upside down, gently inject the water in so it stays in the neck of the vial and then turn it upright.

IML Gear Cream!
Also it appears that the water was squirted in at high velocity.
I prefer to hold the vial upside down, gently inject the water in so it stays in the neck of the vial and then turn it upright.

No sir water was aimed at side of vial not really high velocity

I am no expert but I would not think what MM did killed the GH in anyway.

But I always tilt the vial like he did in the video plus I put my thumb at top of syringe and put side pressure on the plunger which slows the injection of water into the vial. This way the vacuum in the vial does not suck the water in too fast and not cause turbulence in the vial.

Plus I understand he mixed the water with GH rather aggressively and I am guessing he did that for video expediency but I always just let it sit and let the water dissolve the powder without any shaking.

Okay fellas had igf pulled today. I feel at 4iu it seems good but blood test will show good or bad.

46f751ee67358e531d24f81eaba23019.jpg
ffd394ef74aeed179b4096777e44c20c.jpg
d563764c630aca0ed0745edf67e792cc.jpeg
9850673e2935d29ba184a5a015ce035d.jpeg

Been cutting even though not following a diet at all.

Excellent thread and I'm glad you're having success with these. There's a lot of mistrust when it comes to GH so it's good to see some positives from a source here. Makes me consider doing a run of GH soon.

Still my favorite rep bro, mad props!! U got lean an cut, look good Bro!!

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Get your GH tested fellas, current PrivateMD labs discount code is J834HTR valid through may 31. HGH serum will come to just $45 after the discount. You can order in advance and test in June or whenever is convenient.

24eca7232d118bbcc735cbce25ce5547.jpg
bde6e1ff0e8fc5a5f6b57156dcb4d7fb.jpg

Here are the results of my IGF test

Not happy about results, but will refrain from bashing as these kits were given to me by a member that purchased a lot and he just wanted to help the community out.

Ran 4iu daily total of 2 kits

Opinions? Comments? Concerns?

Back