• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast and Cruise...

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious about the exact meaning of this phrase. Initially I assumed it meant someone would do a cycle intending to make gains and then back it down to "cruise" at what I assumed would be high normal TRT-ish levels of testosterone.

The more I read topics that have this phrase in them, the more I think this is not the case. Now I'm thinking that the "Blast" is a cycle of some intensity, but the "Cruise" is not meant to return you to normal levels of testosterone.

Is this correct?

For those of you that cruise, what testosterone levels are use trying to hit during that time?

Are you worried that supraphysiological levels of testosterone will have negative consequences overtime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People do it differently. Most here drop down to 200-300mg of test, depending upon how big they are and how long they have been using.

Swiper stayed at 1500mg for years.

You're initial statement is correct, when cruising your meant to bring your testosterone levels back within normal healthy range. I like to keep mine at the high end, normally a little over. 200mg Test C EW puts my levels at 1300.

Many people when they say they are cruising, cruise on around 500mg Test C EW plus another compound. But to each of our own

You're initial statement is correct, when cruising your meant to bring your testosterone levels back within normal healthy range. I like to keep mine at the high end, normally a little over. 200mg Test C EW puts my levels at 1300.

Many people when they say they are cruising, cruise on around 500mg Test C EW plus another compound. But to each of our own

Your second example, that's what I read that makes me go "hmmm..." what does cruising at that level keep your testosterone at?

Your second example, that's what I read that makes me go "hmmm..." what does cruising at that level keep your testosterone at?

i cruise at 200mg EW, not 500mg for my size there's no need for me to cruise at that dose..

No matter what size or experience no way 500mg/wk is a cruise dose. 300mg is pushing it, 200-250mg more like it. Blood work is the only way to tell. If 1,200ng/dl or below, yes I would consider that a cruise dose. To clarify I consider a 'cruise' dose to be top range of TRT, and not a supraphysiological level, but right on the edge. Others may view differently.

Last edited:
No matter what size or experience no way 500mg/wk is a cruise dose. 300mg is pushing it, 200-250mg more like it. Blood work is the only way to tell. If 1,200ng/dl or below, yes I would consider that a cruise dose. To clarify I consider a 'cruise' dose to be top range of TRT, and not a supraphysiological level, but right on the edge. Others may view differently.

THIS

This is what I was thinking, but I feel like I've seen people using the term cruising to mean all kinds of crazy stuff.

This is what I was thinking, but I feel like I've seen people using the term cruising to mean all kinds of crazy stuff.

Welcome to the Internet bro, people say the darndest things lol

IML Gear Cream!
Different people use different doses during a cruise, some like myself us a trt dose, a dose that puts my test levels in normal range like if i was off cycle and my hpta made test naturally. Others run a higher dose, some need it due to how much mass theyre carrying and theyre way over their genetic potential. Others are just dumb and dont need a higher dose and do it anyways and dont realize it actually is hurting their progress because when it comes time to "blast" again you just dont get great results when you have been running a decent dose of test between cycles. Hell you dont even get as good of results doing it my way and coming down to a very low doctor prescribed dose that keeps my levels in natural range. The results are much better if you come off commpletely and your body idk forgets or, its not really tolerance but it can be explained the same way, tolerance drops much more as your body is not being exposed to the same kind of test we use on cycle just at a lower dose when you go off completely. Even ifbb pros try to come completely off everything as many times as possible or it makes sense to every year because they know when you go back on its gonna spark a lot more new growth. They pct with the same stuff we do hcg nolva clomid, some actually recover their test levels others just tough it out and suffer a bit for 2-3 months knowing its gonna be worth it when they go back on. I was dumb for a while and ran higher doses thinking it would help hold muscle between cycles and just make the off periods more run, not much higher then my prescribed dose, 250mgs vs the 200 im suppposed to take and i go to blast and the results would be mediocre so i talked to some people, starting dropping my cruise doses as well as making the cruises longer as thats another big thing, more time you spend off the better youre gonna respond when you go back on. And sure enough the results on cycle were much better when i started doing this. You dont need much to hold onto size between cycles unless your a straight monster but even then they usually just have the genetics for carrying muscle so they really dont need that much either. Ive even started going lower then what my doc prescribed down to 150mgs ew in hopes of it helping even more and after this cycle im gonna do an aggressive pct and see if i cant restore some natty test and if not ill just tough it out for a few months.

Different people use different doses during a cruise, some like myself us a trt dose, a dose that puts my test levels in normal range like if i was off cycle and my hpta made test naturally. Others run a higher dose, some need it due to how much mass theyre carrying and theyre way over their genetic potential. Others are just dumb and dont need a higher dose and do it anyways and dont realize it actually is hurting their progress because when it comes time to "blast" again you just dont get great results when you have been running a decent dose of test between cycles. Hell you dont even get as good of results doing it my way and coming down to a very low doctor prescribed dose that keeps my levels in natural range. The results are much better if you come off commpletely and your body idk forgets or, its not really tolerance but it can be explained the same way, tolerance drops much more as your body is not being exposed to the same kind of test we use on cycle just at a lower dose when you go off completely. Even ifbb pros try to come completely off everything as many times as possible or it makes sense to every year because they know when you go back on its gonna spark a lot more new growth. They pct with the same stuff we do hcg nolva clomid, some actually recover their test levels others just tough it out and suffer a bit for 2-3 months knowing its gonna be worth it when they go back on. I was dumb for a while and ran higher doses thinking it would help hold muscle between cycles and just make the off periods more run, not much higher then my prescribed dose, 250mgs vs the 200 im suppposed to take and i go to blast and the results would be mediocre so i talked to some people, starting dropping my cruise doses as well as making the cruises longer as thats another big thing, more time you spend off the better youre gonna respond when you go back on. And sure enough the results on cycle were much better when i started doing this. You dont need much to hold onto size between cycles unless your a straight monster but even then they usually just have the genetics for carrying muscle so they really dont need that much either. Ive even started going lower then what my doc prescribed down to 150mgs ew in hopes of it helping even more and after this cycle im gonna do an aggressive pct and see if i cant restore some natty test and if not ill just tough it out for a few months.

This is very interesting and counterintuitive. Before reading this post I would've assumed that higher testosterone while cruising would make it easier to maintain current muscle development.

For someone like myself who has never actually done a cycle at this point, I assume consistently high levels of testosterone will make it easier to achieve and maintain muscle development. I.e., if I am cruising along at 200mg a week, all other things being equal, I assume I should see more consistently higher growth than if I was on 100mg. Is there any reason why this would not be correct?

I guess the lower cruising higher blasting thing is probably similar to accelerating in a car. It's easier to go from 0 to 60 than it is to go from 60 to 120. *shrug*

Cruise on the lowest amount of test to where u still feel good. Once you blast on a cycle it will make it worth your while. If you're gonna pay for gear you wanna get the best bang for your buck..

Back