• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"Npp and test prop" a Drealdeal production

From yesterday
01d33f24e3c37796be5cb1853cd2d5a6.jpg

Ironlion@securenym.net

Hit chest today focused on deep stretching and contractions implementing different movements.
Got all meals in and cardio as well.
Gearz:
NPP
Test prop
Proviron
HGH
Dex..
Stay tuned things are just getting fun,next leg of this cycle is about to comense!!!

Ironlion@securenym.net

Hit chest today focused on deep stretching and contractions implementing different movements.
Got all meals in and cardio as well.
Gearz:
NPP
Test prop
Proviron
HGH
Dex..
Stay tuned things are just getting fun,next leg of this cycle is about to comense!!!

Ironlion@securenym.net
3rd leg commencement! Doing amazing on this run Brother. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BA

Yesterday I had my bf done w a handheld device,and I was not happy at all​w the results,22.4 percent...I had no ikkusys being under 12 percent I thought I was at 15 lol so I have a whole new motivation now..So I popped some halo and it was awesome. Even smashed a couple PRs.....

Ironlion@securenym.net

BA

Yesterday I had my bf done w a handheld device,and I was not happy at all​w the results,22.4 percent...I had no ikkusys being under 12 percent I thought I was at 15 lol so I have a whole new motivation now..So I popped some halo and it was awesome. Even smashed a couple PRs.....

Ironlion@securenym.net

Those hand held things are shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal friend who is also a bodybuilding coach was on 600mg a week on script and pulled bloods that read 1400ng/dl. Low as complete shit but it was still pharma grade. Said he felt amazing so he didn't worry about it and went on to win his division. Just seems to be all over the place sometimes. I wish I could post his name. He comes in with extreme conditioning every time and hardly runs an AI and runs test all the way through his competitions.

Back