• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**** major warning - superior counterfeit - pharmacom labs ***

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MORE COUNTERFEITED PRODUCTS FOUND !!!!!

We have recently seen a poorly made copy of Pharmacom Labs from Latin America but this time it's from UK so most probably they already hit the US and EU market.

One of our bulk customers in UK has been offered by a third-side supplier allegedly original Pharmacom Labs products. He has been offered samples and made photos for us.
This time an extremely precise counterfeit of our products. Very few would be able to find differences. Here are some of the photos:

Cv1y8A6P.jpg
iiuaCCH6.jpg
JvO07dEA.jpg
lckjnOsO.jpg

Original boxes are a little bit higher than the fake ones. There are some differences in fonts too as well as color shades and caps used . However, the most important difference is that the fake vials use only strips with codes and our current original vials have codes implemented directly into the label under a scratch-off layer with our logos:

zfhg5sh7.jpg

Fake vials can also have codes, which are verified as genuine in our official site!

Again, fake vials have codes on strips only. The codes, which we have checked, belong to the early batches, which we launched years ago back in 2014. Someone ordered our products in bulk and took the strips which were supplied with our vials and made multiple copies.

We think the verification codes will repeat on vials. In this case, when checking the codes on our site, you will see the warning: this code was checked 2 (or 3,4,5,etc.) times before.

Please purchase only from authorized and licensed distributors!

This is a good fake. I really like Pharma and hate that this is in circulation. Are labs doing anything to weed out the the fakes before distribution?

I just got some Nan d300..I'll need to verify wether or not it's legit. I'll keep you posted. If my source is bogus, I'll let you know who it is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

the fact that people are spending the time and effort to counterfeit your products in a way thats only seen when people fake watson or other pharm grade really speaks to the quality of your products and reputation. Im sure you're annoyed by the fakers but theres a compliment in there somewhere lol

^^ What he said. You have built quite the name for yourselves Pharmacom. Synonymous with quality at a level rarely seen in UGLs.

Very nice pick up !!!
Does look like the lettering is slightly spaced out more on the fakes !!!

UNBELIEVABLE - more fakes - different regions!

WARNING !!!

More counterfeited products found, this time looking different and in another 2 regions, Eastern Europe and Northern Africa.

First case:

r7vt4I6T.jpg

za58181X.jpg

2AiiDFQ4.jpg

XcuFh4pD.jpg

EbEZ1WxH.jpg

Get Shredded!
There is no way I would know they are fake! I'll buy direct.

Back