• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Male vs Female GH Serum testing and time off between brands?

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife and I have both been running Nuptropin for a few weeks. I believe she is on 2.5 weeks at 1.5iu a day and I have been running 4ius a day for 5 or 6 weeks (I have used 13 vials each being 12ius a piece).

I feel pretty good on it. Lots of lethargy, some aches and pains in my joints, pins and needles in my hands and SEVERE BP spikes which I am assuming is from water retention (woke up to 148/99 the other morning. Popped a few lasix and was fine the next morning)

We decided to do some HGH serum testing since a part of my order from Iron Lion touched down yesterday. She was going to pin a vial of Nuptropin (12iu's) and I was going to pin a bottle of the Puretropin (10ius) before we went in. I figure its a stupid question, but I should have no problem with doing this right? I know HGH Serum fluctuates quickly and the IGF-1 levels are what take weeks to raise, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't fucking something up by doing several weeks of Nuptropin and then getting a serum test of the Puretropin.

Also there shouldn't be any issue with my wife doing a serum test of HGH correct? Again I would assume there would be no major difference, but seeing as most women need next to no GH to see significant changes compared to men, perhaps there is a heightened response to GH? Would it be a better choice for me to just do a serum test on the Nuptropin and then do a serum test on the Puretropin later?

serum GH usually starts to rise after 2 hours, peaks by 4 or 6 hours and drops back to near baseline levels 12 hours after s.c. GH administration.
Same link

Ripped. Thanks man. Figured that was the case as far as not causing issues but knowing my luck it would be one small detail that I missed and I wind up wasting a bottle of growth

Back