• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touch-down

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Capture.PNG

Quick touch-down of some Test E and Deca. Deca isn't mine, my step-father loves it.

I'll only be running test for some time now, debating on whether to use a small dose of mast for the DHT benefits.

Looks good brother! Your step dad will love the deca it's really good quality that I ran many times over the last few years.

Looks good brother! Your step dad will love the deca it's really good quality that I ran many times over the last few years.
I really like NPP but I've yet to ever run the Deca ester. I'm thinking about trying it next. I've always been scared of the bloat, but I eat pretty clean and I honestly don't care for looking dry.

I really like NPP but I've yet to ever run the Deca ester. I'm thinking about trying it next. I've always been scared of the bloat, but I eat pretty clean and I honestly don't care for looking dry.
I would just always run it at 300mg ew. Never needed to go any higher because I felt so good at 300. Deca is my favorite thing besides test. It really gives me a good sense of well-being being on it.

I would just always run it at 300mg ew. Never needed to go any higher because I felt so good at 300. Deca is my favorite thing besides test. It really gives me a good sense of well-being being on it.
I'm actually about to get on it. Next Cycle is Test/Tren/Deca. Ordering the Tb-500 tonight probably along with some HGH very soon.

Back