• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New cycle Help

seellis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking for some advice on my next cycle and what I need to be doing in between cycles. I am finishing up a run of whinny now but haven't noticed much. Admittedly, my diet hasn't been perfect lately but have recently become strict again. I am looking to really lower my body fat. I'm sitting at around 19% now. I lift 3 times a week and do cardio about 4 times a week. I would love to get some advice from the girls out there! I have run anavar before and loved it but held a lot of water! I also did a cycle of Anavar with low dose of primo. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly do you mean, you didn't get much out of it?

And in all honesty, I would focus on getting your food and training solid first before incorporating any supplements.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

What exactly do you mean, you didn't get much out of it?

And in all honesty, I would focus on getting your food and training solid first before incorporating any supplements.

I appreciate the advice. I have honestly been mostly focused on strength and muscle gains and now am wanting to really focus on losing body fat. I noticed a big difference in the way my body looked the first couple of weeks into the winstrol but just kind of feel like I've been stuck the past couple of weeks.

I appreciate the advice. I have honestly been mostly focused on strength and muscle gains and now am wanting to really focus on losing body fat. I noticed a big difference in the way my body looked the first couple of weeks into the winstrol but just kind of feel like I've been stuck the past couple of weeks.

I would definitely recommend adjusting your food and additional training days as well as increasing the intensity. 3 training days really isn't much if you're actually wanting to make changes to your body.

My wife is currently running Var ,T3 and Clen . Her results are awesome as long as she keeps the diet tight . A couple screw ups and it's just as noticeable . She trains 5-6 days and some days throws in a boot camp type class if possible .

Well I was lifting more. Recently my work hours have changed so I'm trying to cram it in. I do my big days Monday and Friday being legs and back and hit arms and chest on weekend. I do hit boot camp most Monday mornings but didn't count that because I'm not consistent since work hours changing. The cardio I do is high intensity. Kick boxing classes.

My wife is currently running Var ,T3 and Clen . Her results are awesome as long as she keeps the diet tight . A couple screw ups and it's just as noticeable . She trains 5-6 days and some days throws in a boot camp type class if possible .

Yea I hear ya! Love clen and t3.

Clen, gw and t3 seem to be the most popular these days. Wife and I are cutting for the summer and beach vacation, she's running var, gw, clen and dessicated t3 and t4. Her T3 and t4 is prescription.

This is a perfect run for a women. Completely safe and if you have everything else in order highly effective. Winstrol is not a good drug for women trying to avoid masculization. It's one of the biggest myths out there that winstrol is safe for women. Actually Winstrol converts to dht at a high rate, something a women would not want. If you stick to Anavar, Primo, t3, clen, ephedrine /caffine/asprin, anti estrogen to tighten up even more when your lean, and GH there is absolutely no reason you can't get where you want with 0 chance of sides like a deep voice huge clit ect.

Back