• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EP peptides are available

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
48906d62170703961f9909b76d8e673a.jpg

54bcce5ce0191de572801b8dcd0dc484.jpg

2700f996b7e7218eaeb3a6bfb615546f.jpg

6d87afa1b68bb6347bdd29780dcd54c9.jpg

Euro pharmacies is proud to announce the arrival of their peptide line. Now you can do all your shopping with uncle Z and euro pharmacies. HGH, oils, Ai's, and now peptides to complete the list. We strive on being the best and offering the best products around. Any questions feel free to pm me. Check out many more peptides not on the list at link below.

http://unclez.ru/34-peptides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No brother! I have only used the ghrp-6 and it was on point. I also have MT-2 that I'm going to use this summer. I hope some ppl give them a go soon. Most ppl are unaware we carry all this at this time.
Probably going to order a few TB-500's.

I just ordered some TB-500 and PAL-GHK. A months worth for both. If they're good, it shouldn't take longer than that to rid myself of this tendonosis. Going to be doing ART work along with it.
Nice I hope it helps ...Have u used it before (not necessarily EPs)?Has it helped? My shoulder and elbow keep reminding me I have limits. Lol😥

ironlion@securenym.net

I still need to research peptides. Not too familiar with most of them and their benefits but I love ep product line. Good stuff.

Mine should be here in a few days and I'll start up that review.

TB-500 and PAL-GHK. Got a some nagging elbows that need to go away.

Ordering HGH when the peptides come in.
How long does it take for the peptides to start working for tendinitis or whatever inflammation you got going on?

How long does it take for the peptides to start working for tendinitis or whatever inflammation you got going on?
Inflammation reduction is very soon. A day or so. As for everything else, well that's what the review is for lol.

What's up Titan how you feeling bro on the peptides ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elbow pain is entirely gone, mixed with some myofascial release work I"m very satisfied. I can actually bench again without having to think about the pain.

Elbow pain is entirely gone, mixed with some myofascial release work I"m very satisfied. I can actually bench again without having to think about the pain.
This is great news brother. I have another guy about to run some igf as well so we can get the word out about EP peptides.

Back