• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Suspension

Gmanzx11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I picked up some Pharmatest 100 water based amps. I want to try some on leg day. Has anybody tried the water based? How bad is pip? Can I mix it with B12 to lessen the pip? This stuff
looks wicked painful. Milky, chunky scary!! Any help and guidance appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 49
I haven't used that brand in particular but water based suspensions tend to be a little rougher than oils. I'd shoot it in either your ass or shoulder. Anything else is kinda asking for some pain IMO. I've heard cutting it with B12 or bacteriostatic water helps but I've never tried it personally.

100mg/mL is pretty stiff for water based too. I've only used 50mg/mL suspensions

Shake the shit out of it too, and don't let it sit in the pin too long without shaking it. It does fall out of suspension pretty quickly

I got suspention from advance an it was great, also had some from wfn, that shit hurt an pip, omg golf ball, so imo please just pay for good gear cuz that's all it is about, the one u showed there company I heard has great stuff, best of luck

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Congrats, you got yourself one of, if not the finest and most correctly dosed Test Suspension on the market.
It's made from pure and micronised raws so needle clogging should not be an issue, yet you are always advised to shake water based products and to shake them well. Should the needle clog for some reason you may place an amp in hot water for 5 minutes, dry, shake same more snap, draw and pin immediately.
Slight PIP is to be expected with water based compounds, but usually isn't much of an issue but just to be safe clean the area post injection, put an band-aid on it if you have to and massage for 3 minutes. Deep tissue massage that is.

Last edited:
just mix each shot with an extra ml of bacto water. that will dilute it down and you wont feel anything . as Garlic said shake it real well
once its in the syringe

Thanks guys!! Will dilute with some bac water and get jacked for a killer leg workout!! Trying this tomorrow, I will report back.

IML Gear Cream!
Its painful (when compared to oil based) but boy does it make for a GREAT pre-workout.

Ok this shit is legit!! Mixed 50mg with 50mg bac water, heated water in microwave. Dropped syringe in for couple minutes. Put a 21g needle on and took it in the arse!! Went in smooth as butter, didn't feel a thing!! I could feel the aggression uping on my drive to gym ( right at an hour). Got behind a blue hair, had to calm myself!! Warmed up and started hitting squats. I slipped into gorilla mode!! Grunting and huffing!! Better focus, less rest between sets and hella aggression!! Killer workout!! Crawled outta gym!! Next time I'm banging the full 100mg!! Thanks for the guidance guys!!

All good then. What did you do with other 50mg? 100mg per am, right?

Next time try without BAC water or/and heating up. Test each variant on it's own.
Yeah I like to cut it with bac water but I don't really like heating it. Seems like the suspensions get kinda clotted up when I heat them. Just something I've noticed

All good then. What did you do with other 50mg? 100mg per am, right?

Next time try without BAC water or/and heating up. Test each variant on it's own.
Trashed the other 50. Didn't think it would be wise to let it set in syringe fo a week.
So far zero pip.

Back