• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ordering to Alaska?

Big_Country

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of my money-gram payments was blocked when I placed an order for gear from Walmart. I'm trying to order ASAP and need a solid vendor to buy from where my payment will go through. Any suggestions will be very appreciated!

I got banned from Western Union couple yrs ago but never had a problem with MG. Have you ever used them before? It may not be the vender, you might be flagged.

Did you contact the lab? If you are banned from making payments through MG then you either need a friend to make it for you or go another route. If the name being used for the receiver info is flagged then you need to contact the lab and let them know. Has happened to my wife a few times and all she does is tell the source, they give her new receiver info and that is that

I used western union but I will say that the gear I am currently using isn't working as should like other gear from the past. I don't know why I'd be flagged... I've always made my payment.

I think I need some advice...

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
would like to know more info, anyone else

Back