• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm losing my shit. On tren

IML Gear Cream!
Im on test tren eq proviron. I've really got to remind my self what I'm on b4 I say something or act out.

What gets me b4 I can catch my self is stupid comments. I pop off before I know it. The wife gets me at my weakest moments as well!
At least she knows what I'm on and I can later say sorry I'm a douche bag at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've talked to a couple other dudes that seemed to experience some aggression and attitude on high doses of Test and EQ., so throw the Tren in that stack and I imagine it takes some good self control at times to keep from snapping. Pot really takes the edge off for me but can't be smoking that all day long so it definately takes some patience and like u mentioned a forgiving girl and group of people surrounding you. The thing I hate is when I come off and think back at some of the shit I said or did and I feel like a total DB. I been on cruise for a long ass time now(some random use of TNE) and kinda looking forward to feeling some controlled aggression from a blast once I'm in the clear medical wise.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Im on test tren eq proviron. I've really got to remind my self what I'm on b4 I say something or act out.

What gets me b4 I can catch my self is stupid comments. I pop off before I know it. The wife gets me at my weakest moments as well!
At least she knows what I'm on and I can later say sorry I'm a douche bag at the moment.

Lol I just apologized to the girls in my office because I've been a bitter fuck the last week. They said, and I quote, "really? I didn't notice any difference." Lol. They actually just thought I was way funnier than normal. They sit there and egg me on when I get pissed because apparently the more irritated I get the more obnoxiously inappropriate funny shit I say. I never knew...

DQ there is a big difference at least from me between 350 a week and 700. 700 does magical things, I'm not even quite up that high but I have and I love it. But yes I don't even really notice sides too bad at 350 but 700 has a few. If you guys are liking the proviron I might have to give it a try, 75mg a day is solid? I'll have to read up on it more

DQ there is a big difference at least from me between 350 a week and 700. 700 does magical things, I'm not even quite up that high but I have and I love it. But yes I don't even really notice sides too bad at 350 but 700 has a few. If you guys are liking the proviron I might have to give it a try, 75mg a day is solid? I'll have to read up on it more
I completely agree. I've lost about 24 lbs and put a ton of size on since January. Of course I was fat as fuck but that's a lot of change. I used to use 50m mg proviron and it was great. Makes everything better

[QUOTE=

Recently I went to my doc for back pain. Told him I hate taking anything that makes me foggy. He asked if I'm still having troubles sleeping. I said yes, doc says ok we r gonna try nortriptyline.

Been on it for a week now and feel a little out of it. I hate this feeling. I really want to punch babies!

I do 50 mg Ed am/pm split I don't have any proof that part makes s difference it's just my preference

Lol yeah man. I quit my sertraline a while back and that's not helping. Problem was that I couldn't get off, which is almost more of a problem. But add in a bunch of personal stress regarding my situation with money and unhappy and being drained from low carb days on top...That's a struggle!

You take care too man. Try not to flip your lid too bad lol

As much as I'd normally agree, I've found this run that there's a significant difference in fat loss between 400 and 700. Mostly because I got so fat. If I was leaner is be on 500 test and 3-400 tren.

My problems are related to real, tangible things as opposed to tren bs right now. As in I'm honestly not happy with my relationship and haven't been for quite a while

You might be playing with fire, dumping the SSRI and taking on tren at the same time... then add circumstantial stuff. It's easy to wind up in a negative hole real quick and believe whatever the paranoia is telling you.

I keep going through a similar process on the SSRI when dropping the dose, thinking I've got it all figured out but the negative spiral takes over again just like it did every other time.

I think I'm gunna run a test only cycle next 💪🏼

You might be playing with fire, dumping the SSRI and taking on tren at the same time... then add circumstantial stuff. It's easy to wind up in a negative hole real quick and believe whatever the paranoia is telling you.

I keep going through a similar process on the SSRI when dropping the dose, thinking I've got it all figured out but the negative spiral takes over again just like it did every other time.
I am for sure. I've actually done it a few times over the years, I found tapering over two weeks helps.

But I do completely agree. I'm thinking about hopping back on again for the meanwhile to keep my head a little clearer. Probably only 25mg though. The problem is that I have real serious problems, so too much sertraline will end up making me complacent and I won't deal with them. Maybe that's just what I need to do for now though

I'm smoking trees for this tren run and I don't normally do that. I was actually going to quit soon and see what happens but that sounds like a bad idea right now :coffee:
LOL...that sounds like the old movie "Airplane"...."Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' glue"

Get Shredded!
The SSRI and SNRI stuff TOTALLY rewires my damn brain.

I keep tellin myself I'm gonna wean myself off "just be chill, know that when the withdraws start that it's only that. Withdraws"... but as much as I try to fight my temporary aggression or depression or fucked up moods they always seem to win and I snap on someone or more than one and end up feeling bad and go back to normal dose to avoid conflict of losing my job.

Shit ain't no joke man it really changes how you feel and think about everything until so many weeks or even months AFTER withdraws. FML

That's not even mentioning anything else lol just antidepressants.

I will add that years ago I had to force myself to put end to adderall addiction and I was one angry irritable fucked up asshole to be around during that!! Holy hell. Idk how I didn't get divorced.

The SSRI and SNRI stuff TOTALLY rewires my damn brain.

I keep tellin myself I'm gonna wean myself off "just be chill, know that when the withdraws start that it's only that. Withdraws"... but as much as I try to fight my temporary aggression or depression or fucked up moods they always seem to win and I snap on someone or more than one and end up feeling bad and go back to normal dose to avoid conflict of losing my job.

Shit ain't no joke man it really changes how you feel and think about everything until so many weeks or even months AFTER withdraws. FML

That's not even mentioning anything else lol just antidepressants.

I will add that years ago I had to force myself to put end to adderall addiction and I was one angry irritable fucked up asshole to be around during that!! Holy hell. Idk how I didn't get divorced.

Yeah it's really hard, especially after you've been on them for a while. I found that I can titrate off of it by dropping the dose in half for a week or two, then half of that again for a week, then EOD for another week before you come off all the way. It's still rough but its a lot easier than cold turkey. Cold turkey was the only time in my entire life I ever thought that suicide was an option. I don't think like that, ever, no matter how bad it gets. Goes to show how powerful they are.

Glad you made it through that man. It's not fucking fun.

If you have any sort of drama in your life or any sort of woman issues whatsoever do NOT run good tren!!! I've been so close to doing somethint horrible a couple times and I'm honestly scared haha I have a temper already but holy shit I would literally cut someone's limbs off on this shit before I realized wtf my dumbass was doing
Exactly lol...I ran 700mg a week of ace and I would always rage in the grocery store at people for moving so slow...tren changes you before you even know it. And then once you realize then your like holy shit I was a real dickhead.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lmao, damn.. I eventually want to tren but keep reading these horror stories of people becoming egotistical narcissistic hot-headed maniacs. Soon..

Lmao, damn.. I eventually want to tren but keep reading these horror stories of people becoming egotistical narcissistic hot-headed maniacs. Soon..
For me, I find that Tren kinda has the tendency to reduce my patietnce with people when they're over-stepping their bounds, or disrespecting me even a little bit, (including my wife). All the little stupid things that I have to deal with from people at work that really aren't right, but I usually overlook and put up with, all become triggers that can unleash my fury when I'm on Tren. I just don't take any crap from anyone like I usually do. But other than that, I don't get arrogant/overbearing with people if they're being respectful to me. The toughest part for me while using Tren usually is dealing with my wife when she's pushing my buttons. Tren simply makes those buttons bigger

Tren kicks my ass. I have given it up and been using NPP/Mast/Primo instead. I still get a little sides from the NPP but nothing like Tren. I don't miss the sweats, crazy anxiety attacks, anger, cough, etc etc etc .

Drop your tren ace down to 100mg eod, add proviron 75mg ed. If its good tren as you say 350mg wk is plenty.

yep.. just drop the dose... i see plenty results on 50mg 3 0r 4 days a week. then again my tren is strong as fuck.
50 mg shot at 1/2 cc feels like its going to collapse a lung lol

Lol I just apologized to the girls in my office because I've been a bitter fuck the last week. They said, and I quote, "really? I didn't notice any difference." Lol. They actually just thought I was way funnier than normal. They sit there and egg me on when I get pissed because apparently the more irritated I get the more obnoxiously inappropriate funny shit I say. I never knew...

thats pretty much me without the tren ,, lol

I think I'm gunna run a test only cycle next 💪🏼

After years of running multiple compounds at a time I just finished a test and GH only cycle.

All I can say is test only is as good in many ways as running multiple compounds.

Seriously you should consider test only and see if you like it.

Guys will never learn if your fucked in head w/o tren why fucking run it for ! ...trust me not worth at all why put yourself thru stupid shit to run a compound that has fucked up sides ?....clean up your diet sub out the tren for a different compound ...fuck tren !!!

I hear the tren stories over and over ...and every last person says"I had a temper before tren" or I had "depression issues" ....this hobby is suppose to fun and motivating , not wanting to cut someone up or torturing women in our lives ....

IML Gear Cream!
Guys will never learn if your fucked in head w/o tren why fucking run it for ! ...trust me not worth at all why put yourself thru stupid shit to run a compound that has fucked up sides ?....clean up your diet sub out the tren for a different compound ...fuck tren !!!

I hear the tren stories over and over ...and every last person says"I had a temper before tren" or I had "depression issues" ....this hobby is suppose to fun and motivating , not wanting to cut someone up or torturing women in our lives ....
This %100 what you said. I have anxiety issues already and that shit multipled that bitch buy 100 times over. I was never the jealous type but buy week 3 I was going through my wife's phone fb wanting to know who this mofo was or this and that. She finally sat down with me and told me it was time to stop the tren. Me and her are a team and she knows about my gear use and she uses gear also. I had to get a moment of clarity and backed down the dosage and pushed on for a few more weeks. Tried it again a year later same thing 2 weeks in. That shit is the devil lol

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

This %100 what you said. I have anxiety issues already and that shit multipled that bitch buy 100 times over. I was never the jealous type but buy week 3 I was going through my wife's phone fb wanting to know who this mofo was or this and that. She finally sat down with me and told me it was time to stop the tren. Me and her are a team and she knows about my gear use and she uses gear also. I had to get a moment of clarity and backed down the dosage and pushed on for a few more weeks. Tried it again a year later same thing 2 weeks in. That shit is the devil lol

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Lol tren is mind fuck compound haha ...I threw in toil

I've talked to a couple other dudes that seemed to experience some aggression and attitude on high doses of Test and EQ., so throw the Tren in that stack and I imagine it takes some good self control at times to keep from snapping. Pot really takes the edge off for me but can't be smoking that all day long so it definately takes some patience and like u mentioned a forgiving girl and group of people surrounding you. The thing I hate is when I come off and think back at some of the shit I said or did and I feel like a total DB. I been on cruise for a long ass time now(some random use of TNE) and kinda looking forward to feeling some controlled aggression from a blast once I'm in the clear medical wise.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh I wish I could smoke a little here and there.
My company is dead set against it and we all get random's.

This morning this jack fat dude who always has an attitude was blocking the walk way towards to get to the men locker room.

All that was going through my head was I want to kick u in the neck! And slowly choke him to sleep lol.
Thank you tren!

For me, I find that Tren kinda has the tendency to reduce my patietnce with people when they're over-stepping their bounds, or disrespecting me even a little bit, (including my wife). All the little stupid things that I have to deal with from people at work that really aren't right, but I usually overlook and put up with, all become triggers that can unleash my fury when I'm on Tren. I just don't take any crap from anyone like I usually do. But other than that, I don't get arrogant/overbearing with people if they're being respectful to me. The toughest part for me while using Tren usually is dealing with my wife when she's pushing my buttons. Tren simply makes those buttons bigger

I'd have to say this is spot on for me as well!

If you have any sort of drama in your life or any sort of woman issues whatsoever do NOT run good tren!!! I've been so close to doing somethint horrible a couple times and I'm honestly scared haha I have a temper already but holy shit I would literally cut someone's limbs off on this shit before I realized wtf my dumbass was doing

If you can't handle it, don't run it.

After years of running multiple compounds at a time I just finished a test and GH only cycle.

All I can say is test only is as good in many ways as running multiple compounds.

Seriously you should consider test only and see if you like it.

My first cycle was test only and I loved it of course, I need to do it again

- - - Updated - - -

But even after everything i still fuckin love the stuff :coffee: it's just like women, a love hate relationship

So I took 25mg of sertraline last night. Things don't seem so bad today lol

Anyone else have an issue trying to filter Tren base from an ampule? It will not filter. All I need is Tren laced with glass shards.

Are you taking about water based suspension? If so you can't filter it lol. You'll be fine, just draw it up with a 23. Amps usually pop pretty clean if they're scored

Are you taking about water based suspension? If so you can't filter it lol. You'll be fine, just draw it up with a 23. Amps usually pop pretty clean if they're scored

Whats the rationale? What am I missing? Anytime I draw from an ampule I've used a filter out of fear of glass.

Back