• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you remember some of your first cycles?

Yeezus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I came across a post of mine of about my third cycle... all test prop. I was so hyped to see results that would start basically right away rather then wait 4 weeks like my first two injectable cycles.

Researching the hell out of getting the most of the cycle, and posting every question and bit of info there was about it.

if1kd0.jpg

Talk about old school!

Kj

My first cycles weren't even cycles. Was so hyped to FINALLY get real gear, but still scared to try bona fide steroids. Me and my buddy/training partner were not making a lot of money so we could only afford 5 amps of Sustanon each. Those amps cost I think $20-$25 a piece. Did one amp for 5 weeks straight. Don't remember what gains we made, but I LOVED the feeling of being on. Few months later we got Denkall Deca 300mg/ml. One 10ml vial a piece, running 1.5ml a week until we ran out because our source got robbed and quit dealing. Luckily we got some gains, but more importantly to me, got my feet wet. Oh yeah we didn't deal with PCT because it was buy gear or buy PCT. Luckily we were young enough to rebound quickly with no problems, as this was around 15 years ago.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Forgot the brand, definitely German made pharma grade Test E sold without script in Thailand.
250mg twice a week and I got 'uge! About 20lbs in 10 weeks - wet gains though, kept 12 lbs or so after PCT.

1995 was my first cycle. 250mg of Testoviron Depot for 10 weeks and no PCT back then. Used to go over a friend's house that I worked with and he pinned my ass cheek. I can't even remember where the needles came from. :hmm:

I gained about 18lbs.

I came across a post of mine of about my third cycle... all test prop. I was so hyped to see results that would start basically right away rather then wait 4 weeks like my first two injectable cycles.

Researching the hell out of getting the most of the cycle, and posting every question and bit of info there was about it.

if1kd0.jpg

Talk about old school!

Kj
I remember my first cycle, mostly because it just started 3 weeks ago--lol. Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Test Cyp ONLY., and I loved the way it made me feel sexually and the physique change was a swollen semi bloat look., my natty cuts., seperation and striation's seemed to disappear. I attribute that to not having a proper diet in check. I just ate and ate to get bigger., and bigger I got., alot of comments from friend and family but I personally like the shred look versus the big look. After many trial and errors and educating myself I learned with PROPER diet and training the gear was icing on the cake.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1988 Ready inject Sustenon 250 for $7 each from TJ. twice a week for 8 weeks.

I remember my first cycle exactly. It was pretty lame if you add up the total dosages but I was 18 and it was what I was advised to do(also it was for a contest). 50 Mgs winstrol 3x a week Mon, Wed, Fri. 200 Mgs of Deca a week, 25 Mgs of anadrol a day. And 10mgs of halotestin for the last 3 weeks. I didn't even used a diuretic, manipulated my water by amount I drank and with b6 and potassium. I turned out looking pretty good considering. Was 1989 I think.

1995 was my first cycle. 250mg of Testoviron Depot for 10 weeks and no PCT back then. Used to go over a friend's house that I worked with and he pinned my ass cheek. I can't even remember where the needles came from. :hmm:

I gained about 18lbs.

Those testoviron amps were fuckin awsome.

I gained about 18lbs.

pretty same here.. first cycle was 1 bottle of watson cyp. 200 mg pw for 10 weeks. same thing. friend used to hit me once a week.
gained about 18-20 lbs as well... a lot of water but still very noticeable changes .. i think the year was 1989 or 90

IML Gear Cream!

I gained about 18lbs.

same... 1st I took Portugal Sust 250.. 1 shot a week, I swear we used 20g-22g I can recall witch one, when I first seen the pain I almost walk out the door.. I gained 18lbs+ along with dbol from Dominican republic..we had no clue what a PCT was..Year was 1995!

2nd cycle was Jelpha sust20 and Russian dbol.. 1995

3rd cycle was Reforvit-B (This is when I started lactating like a cow) 1996

Back