• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need advice on new cycle

Marine33b!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas,
I'm 34 y/o
225 llbs
17%bf as of yesterday
6 foot
For the last several years and I mean several I have been enlisted in the united States Marine Corps. With that being said, when in the infantry, sure you get killer endurance and narly cardio. But guy's I am really to step it up. I understand it all depends what my goals are . Personally I would like to stay around 215 with the bf that was acquired over holiday seasons, lol.
My summer cutting cycle usually runs like this:
Weeks 1-10 Test prop100eod
Weeks 1-6 Tren Ace 100 EOD
Weeks 1-6 Winny50 Ed oral
PCT: Nolvadex, Clomid
AL : Adex .5 eod
Liver protection: n2guard

But I have recently got my hands on some more gear including: Anavar, Tbol, Proviron; as well as the gear in the cycle listed above. I know and understand in no way is this you guys job to do this, but it would be greatly appreciated brothers. Transitioning over to civilian life is not as easy as it seems. I have my diet and nutrition on point. If possible if some of the real deal knowledgeable members could help me that would be. I will owe you one, and when I say that, it's real shit talking!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience, and especially your time brothers.
Marine33b

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hey fellas,
I'm 34 y/o
225 llbs
17%bf as of yesterday
6 foot
For the last several years and I mean several I have been enlisted in the united States Marine Corps. With that being said, when in the infantry, sure you get killer endurance and narly cardio. But guy's I am really to step it up. I understand it all depends what my goals are . Personally I would like to stay around 215 with the bf that was acquired over holiday seasons, lol.

But I have recently got my hands on some more gear including: Anavar, Tbol, Proviron; as well as the gear in the cycle listed above. I know and understand in no way is this you guys job to do this, but it would be greatly appreciated brothers. Transitioning over to civilian life is not as easy as it seems. I have my diet and nutrition on point. If possible if some of the real deal knowledgeable members could help me that would be. I will owe you one, and when I say that, it's real shit talking!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience, and especially your time brothers.
Marine33b

So you want to know how to add in the extra compounds you listed to the typical cycle listed above correct?

Hey fellas,
I'm 34 y/o
225 llbs
17%bf as of yesterday
6 foot

Marine33b

You're gonna get a dozen different opinions on this, and probably none are gonna be the same. It's all going be personal preference. Given what you've got, I'd run tbol for the duration, and var with the winni. Whether you do it on the front end, or the back is up to you. Honestly, your results probably won't vary much, if at all. I would add HCG to pct if you can get your hands on it. There are sources available here if you need one.
-not a bad short little cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds pretty damn solid! If I were to run the winny/Var together in the cycle at what dosages would be most effective? Because I know when ran alone it's usually 50mg Ed for each. So question being if I run this combo at the beginning. Would 4 weeks be sufficient for most effectiveness, and again what dosages?
Thank you for your time and patience seriously! I really appreciate the Legit feedback!
Thanks again,
Marine33b (Sam)

Marine huh? What's with the 33B in your screen name

Age and first letter of last name, kinda boring I know, but it's all that was available..lol

Greatly appreciated devil dog! If you don't mind me asking what is the significance of your numbers didn't look to be like an MOS

Nevermind I'm a dumbass it hit me as soon as I hit the send button dates of service correct

First of all I appreciate the sound down for veterans status!
I have a few cycles under my belt.
First cycle :Sustanon only
10 weeks around 2007
Second: Cyp 200 and dbol. 10 weeks 5 for the dbol 2009
Third: Test E, Tren E , anadrol. ( Did not like)
And for the past two summers, I've been running Tprop 100, Tren A .75, Winny50​.
Adex .5
N2GUARD
Proviron
PCT: Nolvadex Clomid

Again like I said I am open to any all critique and constructive criticism. Thanks in advance

I did recently acquire some Anavar and Tbol. If that info is pertinent to you.

Nevermind I'm a dumbass it hit me as soon as I hit the send button dates of service correct

Yeah years of service. 2881,2834,5911 are the mos's I was. All tech shit

If you need cardio capacity then I don't recommend the tren, deca or EQ instead

Back