• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Too Much HCG..

BBing4972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I may have learned a lesson the hard way. I received 5000iu of HCG thinking I would save money, compared to getting three 1500iu amps. However, I wasn't thinking, and the 5000iu all came in 1 amp. I only use 500iu/week on cycle.

I know hcg is only good for about 3 weeks after mixing (so they say. some people report 2 months but I don't want to risk it losing effectiveness). My question is, if I open the amp, does the exposure to air automatically start the expiration process or if I only take out some powder and mix it will I be alright? and just maybe wrap the amp back up in tight plastic.

Thanks guys.

I may have learned a lesson the hard way. I received 5000iu of HCG thinking I would save money, compared to getting three 1500iu amps. However, I wasn't thinking, and the 5000iu all came in 1 amp. I only use 500iu/week on cycle.

I know hcg is only good for about 3 weeks after mixing (so they say. some people report 2 months but I don't want to risk it losing effectiveness). My question is, if I open the amp, does the exposure to air automatically start the expiration process or if I only take out some powder and mix it will I be alright? and just maybe wrap the amp back up in tight plastic.

Thanks guys.

just put in the refrigerator after you mix it youll be fine

Hcg starts to depreciate after a month of being mixed. Other than that I'm in to find out what others say. I always get vials of 5000iu, I only use it for trt so having 10,000 iu mixed for that long would be bad. Hope someone else chimes in I'm clueless. You would lose any sort of idea of the dose. Unless you seperate by weighing the powder. Maybe?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've used hgc for three months no problem. Maybe adjust up a little at the end. There are some graphs online that show degradation I believe.

If you don't want to mess with separating it just wait a couple months to start it.

Will it degrade when opened? Not sure, slightly over time maybe. But nowhere as fast as after its mixed. I could see some sterility issues trying to shuffle around.

I've used hgc for three months no problem. Maybe adjust up a little at the end. There are some graphs online that show degradation I believe.

If you don't want to mess with separating it just wait a couple months to start it.

Will it degrade when opened? Not sure, slightly over time maybe. But nowhere as fast as after its mixed. I could see some sterility issues trying to shuffle around.
but how do you know it was still good after 3 months, after a month it gives me wicked headaches

but how do you know it was still good after 3 months, after a month it gives me wicked headaches

I don't use it all the time. Maybe a couple weeks out of every couple months. Went from atrophied to full.

Where you making sure to protect it from light? In the fridge of course, and not mixed with simply sterile water.

I don't use it all the time. Maybe a couple weeks out of every couple months. Went from atrophied to full.

Where you making sure to protect it from light? In the fridge of course, and not mixed with simply sterile water.
I keep it in the fridge I get it from my doc, but he had me on 300 IU's daily and at the end of week 4 I was getting a migrane. I stopped use for a week and then pinned again and after a few days it got real bad again

The recommended storage/expiry times for all injectable peptides as advised by the manufacturer are as follows:
​ Room temperature (up to 45 degrees Celsius)
​ Mixed vials - <48 hours
​ Unmixed vials - 60 days

​ Refrigerator temperature (2-8 degrees Celsius)
​ Mixed vials - 2 months
​ Unmixed vials - 12 months (1 year)

​ Freezer temperature (-20 degrees Celsius)
​ Mixed vials - Should not be frozen
​ Unmixed vials - 24 months (2 years)

Back