• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Onyx ?

Musclehead320 always says good stuff about them on his Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea musclehead loves the shit. But I think thats because they throw him tons of it for free.

He definitely pins it though. I just have not.

Yea musclehead loves the shit. But I think thats because they throw him tons of it for free.

He definitely pins it though. I just have not.

Could be.... at the same time, even if he's getting it for free, he's still using it.

Could be.... at the same time, even if he's getting it for free, he's still using it.

Yea. He said on snap chat they send him tons of it because he keeps posting their pics.

I'm fairly certain they are private source. Can't remember the actual board.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Onyx is what I used for my first couple cycles. At least the stuff I used was G2G.

As Murse said, you can email them.

I've used their test and deca.

Can't understand why anyone would billboard like that, if I was the source it would make me uneasy as hell!

You guys know he got arrested for trafficking fake onyx gear right? And money laundering happened wednesday.

don't know if the gear was fake or not. Article i read said he counterfitted...my interpatation of that was he imitated a legitimate pharmacudical company

lol damn guess that's what happens when your posting on social media
Social media contributed to making it easier to catch him, but the real issue was using the name of an actual pharmaceutical company. Dipshit buyers of his steroids would contact Onyx and ask about the steroids in their possession to inquire into their authenticity.

After receiving a few of these inquiries, the parent company hired investigators to discover who was infringing their trademark. They turned over all of their evidence to the government, basically giving them the case on a silver platter.

Musclehead 320 had made so much money, he was about to retire to a house he purchased in Florida. He lived in a gigantic home. His wife and he drove luxury cars. When the feds took down his front door, he had $100,000 in cash siting on top of his refrigerator and $20,000 in pharmaceutical growth hormone inside the refrigerator, which, ironically, the government did not seize for evidence (true story, they left the hGH behind).

Selling the counterfeit drug (Onyx) is what landed him in hot water, and it greatly enhanced the penalty. He thought he was facing a couple-three years, and the money was worth it. The government went after hundreds of years . . .

Jim Collins, his attorney, wrote a story with his permission a couple months ago in Muscular Development. It is a very interesting read.

You guys know he got arrested for trafficking fake onyx gear right? And money laundering happened wednesday.

Well, Onyx, the real pharma company, never made steroids. He chose the name because it sounded cool and did not even know it was a real company until later, at which point he figured it was no big deal. This choice of name is what brought him down. Had it not been for that, he would probably be safely retired in Florida now.

Get Shredded!
He did not know at first but he said himself in an interview the guy who he was making it with he told him he wanted something that looked like pharma grade and found out after production started their was a real onyx that does not make aas. I got burned by him right before he got busted like literally two days before I got a bunch of vials filled with only GSO. Not one thing had any hormone in it and he also was selling fake Balkan clen. I got a couple bottles the order before that of decent test

I pulled bloods running his test e and test p along with his npp and eq. I lost 13 pounds morning weight and knee something wasn’t right. I forgot my exact number but my TT was somewhere in the low 100s

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat... I hate thieves

Dude didnt serve much time. He was posting again on meso a while back and people were ripping on him. Either he was lying that he was out or he flipped on a bunch of people.

Bingo bunch of retards for posting on Facebook

Dude didnt serve much time. He was posting again on meso a while back and people were ripping on him. Either he was lying that he was out or he flipped on a bunch of people.
he’s in federal prison and still has access to the internet. According to bostin loyd he could be out already but is serving full term for not snitching

I pulled bloods running his test e and test p along with his npp and eq. I lost 13 pounds morning weight and knee something wasn’t right. I forgot my exact number but my TT was somewhere in the low 100s
Well, THAT did not make it into the article! :) Interesting addition to the story.

- - - Updated - - -

So far as I know he is still in prison and still making money selling his ebooks.

Back