• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Rep

Kungfu_0691

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any company's need a rep? Got a lot of free time I spend on this fucking thing so I might as well make it productive lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of free time with 477 posts in 2 years?

7e61adb4dfa49bce6854a108baf076fe.jpg

We definitely need another rep around here.

giphy.gif

Fixed your post: Yo guys any companies need a rep? But only companies with free gear or it's a no go

I'll only be a rep if I get a year supply of trt

Just a suggestion, don't just settle and toss yourself out there..If you want to rep for a company, run products first, samples (do this behind the scene), get a feel for the company and know if they are legit or not, past issues are one thing but moving forward is an other.. You dont want to attach your name to something just to get free gear.. Keep in mind, this is a member driven community, people need and expect your HONESTLY, not just promoting a company because you have free time..Have integrity and respect for what you do and those who you cater to.. If you won't put something in your body, don't tell others to do it, all because its expected of you to promote..

Its a commitment, and your clients come first..Its more then just sale pitches man, you have to assure your clients a peace of mind and if it takes some convincing to get bloods , than so be it..

This isn't some free agent line up, pick me pick me kinda shit..This is legit shit man..

There's some sponsors here that is see that have huge potential, reach out, but keep in mind people what to know "what can you do for them"? and thats fair, people need reinsurance..This isn't a game, or how to spend free time..This is about peoples lives/health, goals, and hard earned money!

If you want to be in service for others, then you better know how to be of service for others!

Just a suggestion, don't just settle and toss yourself out there..If you want to rep for a company, run products first, samples (do this behind the scene), get a feel for the company and know if they are legit or not, past issues are one thing but moving forward is an other.. You dont want to attach your name to something just to get free gear.. Keep in mind, this is a member driven community, people need and expect your HONESTLY, not just promoting a company because you have free time..Have integrity and respect for what you do and those who you cater to.. If you won't put something in your body, don't tell others to do it, all because its expected of you to promote..

Its a commitment, and your clients come first..Its more then just sale pitches man, you have to assure your clients a peace of mind and if it takes some convincing to get bloods , than so be it..

This isn't some free agent line up, pick me pick me kinda shit..This is legit shit man..

There's some sponsors here that is see that have huge potential, reach out, but keep in mind people what to know "what can you do for them"? and thats fair, people need reinsurance..This isn't a game, or how to spend free time..This is about peoples lives/health, goals, and hard earned money!

If you want to be in service for others, then you better know how to be of service for others!

I would def agree

Back