• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren and carbs

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
sup bros quick poll/question.

when you run ace for cutting, what is your preferred type of diet? carb cycling/low carb/high carb/low fat/high fat?

60% fats, 35-37% protein, 3-5% carbs. 600g carb up on Saturday

60% fats, 35-37% protein, 3-5% carbs. 600g carb up on Saturday

man I tried doing a carb load and that shit is just not for me. I felt like complete shit all day. I had to just go back to a higher carb/cheat day/Meal but not a load of 600g's. I have to draw the line at like 300 or I wont shit for a couple days.

man I tried doing a carb load and that shit is just not for me. I felt like complete shit all day. I had to just go back to a higher carb/cheat day/Meal but not a load of 600g's. I have to draw the line at like 300 or I wont shit for a couple days.
My plan called out 700+, just couldn't do it. Not much trouble with 550-600 range for me though. But I know what you mean, not unlike guys on conventional low fat/high protein diets consuming 5k cals a day.

Did you try spreading the carb up over 2 consecutive days? That's an option too but I didn't think it worked as well for me.

My plan called out 700+, just couldn't do it. Not much trouble with 550-600 range for me though. But I know what you mean, not unlike guys on conventional low fat/high protein diets consuming 5k cals a day.

Did you try spreading the carb up over 2 consecutive days? That's an option too but I didn't think it worked as well for me.

No I woke up and ate like four noahs bagels which is like 200g carbs. I dont really remember the rest but I continued in the same binge fashion the rest of the day. I was just trying something new. I think the problem had a lot to do with the fact that 99% of my carbs during the week com from potatoes, fruit or OJ... No flour. I was pretty messed up, gastronomically speaking, for a couple days.

No I woke up and ate like four noahs bagels which is like 200g carbs. I dont really remember the rest but I continued in the same binge fashion the rest of the day. I was just trying something new. I think the problem had a lot to do with the fact that 99% of my carbs during the week com from potatoes, fruit or OJ... No flour. I was pretty messed up, gastronomically speaking, for a couple days.
Lol. We need to talk.

The other mistake people make when loading is they don't lower their protein on that day. Cut your protein in half on your carb load day. Consuming 600-700g of carbs on top of your protein which I'm guessing is somewhere between 350-400g plus fats is brutal. Your carbs are more important that day with this type of diet.

I never lower protein on load days personally.

The drastic reduction in fats makes up for the carb increase in overall calories so it'll be around the same caloric total but, just heavy carb.

IML Gear Cream!
Is there any science to a medium/high carb very low fat diet for cutting on ace? (Whilr also being in a 400cal deficit)

Is there any science to a medium/high carb very low fat diet for cutting on ace? (Whilr also being in a 400cal deficit)
Carb cycling itself is proven to work, drugs aside.

The breakdown of macros is very individualized person to person on what works best.

High carb = night sweats though.... That's for sure lol.

Carb cycling itself is proven to work, drugs aside.

The breakdown of macros is very individualized person to person on what works best.

High carb = night sweats though.... That's for sure lol.
For real I just dumped 100g carbs and im rather moist.

Nah I mean like that type of diet throughout an entire cycle of ace and t3. Medium carb/medium prot/low-fat 400cal deficit..

For real I just dumped 100g carbs and im rather moist.

Nah I mean like that type of diet throughout an entire cycle of ace and t3. Medium carb/medium prot/low-fat 400cal deficit..
If it works, it works.

I find no matter how many carbs I eat on tren I stay very flat. I usually go moderate on all macro sources for that reason since the sweating is a little better that way

If it works, it works.

I find no matter how many carbs I eat on tren I stay very flat. I usually go moderate on all macro sources for that reason since the sweating is a little better that way
Hmm. Thanks for the input mang

The drastic reduction in fats makes up for the carb increase in overall calories so it'll be around the same caloric total but, just heavy carb.

Protein should be about the same. The focus is dramatically cutting fat, and dramatically increasing carbs. And true to the CKD format total calories will be higher on that day also, a cheat of sorts.

Just reading carbs makes me sweaty on tren

That's interesting. I don't think I know a single person that doesn't cut protein down on load/re feed day. If it works for you then it works.

Back