• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Amped Music

Slayer, Skinless, Cannibal Corpse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Damn I knew I liked some of you for a reason. I dont listen to music when I lift but on the way to the gym Slipknot,Pantera,Disturbed,Lam of god, FFDP,Volbeat,Zombie,Thousand foot Crutch,We as Human,Demon Hunter,Shinedown,Avenged,SOD,Halestorm,Stone Sour, Apocalyptic,hollywood undead,Killswitch,Slayer,Stained,Escape the Fate shit theres to many right now lots of good smash mouth music to get me jacked when Im on the way to the war room!! Getting jacked just thinking about it!

A liitle Geezer, Drive Boy Shooting usually does the trick for me

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Blood for blood, agnostic front, madball, hate breed, black Flag, vimic, neurosis, there is so many

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

After seeing all this im afraid to admit what I listen to mostly

Hatebreed is always one of my favorites Lots of bad Ass songs especially you fuckin bleed now hard Ass song to keep me pumped up and no they aren't a racist band also have old school white zombie thrust is one I always listen to in gym then five finger death punch, pantera, slayer, metellica, slipknot, and some more mostly heavy metal

Hatebreed is always one of my favorites Lots of bad Ass songs especially you fuckin bleed now hard Ass song to keep me pumped up and no they aren't a racist band also have old school white zombie thrust is one I always listen to in gym then five finger death punch, pantera, slayer, metellica, slipknot, and some more mostly heavy metal
I've heard of them but haven't heard them

51765423.jpg

A lot of those bands had some good stuff but nobody could really party like the crue!

Man back in the 80s👃👈👍

Last edited:
A lot of those bands had some good stuff but nobody could really party like the crue!

Man back in the 80s

Exactly, It didn't get any bigger than Motley Crue in the 80's. Pretty tame to all this other music listed. I never heard of half these bands. Pantera is about as close as I got. Vulgar Display of Power punched grunge music right in the nuts when it came out.

Yeah I was at the gym and realized the name of hatebreed song is everyone bleeds now I use to sing it at my old girlfriend when she said she was preggo thank God she actually did bleed lol jk but seriously also I love some old school metal megadeath and iron maiden I still blast some body count to during my workouts

Ah yeah can't forget Iron Maiden, Pantera, the other classic metal. Good stuff.

So my lifting list consists pretty much entirely of Agnostic Front, All Shall Perish, Atreyu, Black Flag, Hatebreed, Madball, Pantera, Pennywise, Sex Pistols, Slipknot, Throwdown.

For cardio I throw in a lot of other punk, NOFX, Operation Ivy, Misfits, Rancid, Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphy's, Flogging Molly, Fugazi, etc. I just don't get as pumped with these as I do with hardcore bands or metal. Now send me to a show with a goodly amount of alcohol, plenty of coke, and other assorted drugs and I'll have some fuckin fun in the pit

Black Label Society - Funeral Bell!!
Texas Hippie Coalition ....

Two hardcore bands nobody seems to have mentioned yet. but my playlist is very eclectic .... if the song moves me and puts me in the right frame of reference for heavy lifting then it goes on the playlist.

If this song doesn't get you seriously jacked., well you just might not have a heartbeat...infact this whole album + 1ml of TNE= SAVAGE WORKOUT https://youtu.be/NmvG2ZiPfoo
GREAT FUCKIN THREAD MONTE.!! I saw a few other mentioned I forgot about that i will have to add to my playlist.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If this song doesn't get you seriously jacked., well you just might not have a heartbeat...infact this whole album + 1ml of TNE= SAVAGE WORKOUT https://youtu.be/NmvG2ZiPfoo
GREAT FUCKIN THREAD MONTE.!! I saw a few other mentioned I forgot about that i will have to add to my playlist.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thanks bud.

Great song and I agree, it better get you pumped!

Back