• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Halotestin

Jdubfrost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has used it. What were your results. Would you use it again. I just got some zphc halo and am going to through it into a cycle in a few months and just wanted to see your guys take on it

good for pre work out. 20-30 mg.. strength goes up quick.
if you are lean ,it will harden you up and give the muscle a very dense ,dry look.
I cant stay on it long..4 weeks tops

If the Halo is legit, take it a half hour before you work out.... you'll know if it's legit lol. Aggression overload. I only use it this wAy because in all honesty to do a full blown cycle you need to be two weeks out from a show. Otherwise it's a waste IMO

Monster Labs Rep

PRICE MATCH + 10% discount vs all Domestic

Www.MyMonsterLabs.com

PM me for discount codes or any Questions

Hell 10mg for me was great.

Loved it but, it can be toxic if you use it regularly. 3-4 times a week at 10mg wasn't to bad on the liver though.

Regarding its use as a preworkout, which is better? Halo or a Test or Tren base injections?

Would the Tren or Test base injections resolve the liver toxicity?

Regarding its use as a preworkout, which is better? Halo or a Test or Tren base injections?

Would the Tren or Test base injections resolve the liver toxicity?
Tren base is the king for aggression.
Test base is better for stramina but still gives great strength and aggression.
Halo is a notch down on both points of the two above but a better combination imo without injection.

Base items would carry less toxicity with test being none and tren being a bit more.

Halo used in 10mg doses on days YOU NEED the bump, for 3-4 weeks won't impact your liver much though.

Pre workout AAS isn't going to make a major impact on your physique though.

If you can't get amped to train, I would address other issues like switching programs or pre/intra workout nutrition before anything else though.

But, we like the feeling of being on drugs, that's why we use em in the grand scheme of things.

But, we like the feeling of being on drugs, that's why we use em in the grand scheme of things.

Fucking junkies we are. Oh well, guess it's time to crank the tren up a little more

10 mg put my BP through the roof. Along with dehydration and tren.

What was most noticeable was the recovery between sets. It's what the energizer bunny uses.

I love halo, 20- 30mg pre workout and I get incredible focus and drive with no need for some caffine loaded pre workout drink. Haven't tried Tren base yet but so far halo is the only compound I get that alpha feeling from. Missed work today cause I wasn't feeling well, slept a couple more hrs, ate and later popped 30mgs headed to the gym and killed it

Who has used it. What were your results. Would you use it again. I just got some zphc halo and am going to through it into a cycle in a few months and just wanted to see your guys take on it
I used it the last month before a contest. Like was already said if your Lean already it takes you to another level. But, my opinion, there us no other really good use for it. Except for powerlufters who want strength with little weight gain

Thanks Boys,

I've got some TNE inbound and I'm trying to decide how best to use it (free vial) and I want to understand the upside and downside of 'competing' compounds. I'm excited to give it a go.

I used it the last month before a contest. Like was already said if your Lean already it takes you to another level. But, my opinion, there us no other really good use for it. Except for powerlufters who want strength with little weight gain

I want to use it for my first contest this spring

Back