• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DNP Experiment

IML Gear Cream!
I also am running a little dnp. Just 200mg a day. Very similar to montego only sides are night sweats. Would not at all be worried about sides at this dose as far as embarrassing sweating at work. Worth noting I think some of my capsules are stronger than others. Some days I sweat a lot more than other days with diet remaining essentially the same

Interesting. Thanks guys. I guess I sweat a lot anyways but man sometimes I go on-site to places and it's like 80 degrees in their office...My house is normally about 67 so I cook. Add tren and stimulants and I look like I'm about to die.

I'll think about it.

This log has helped motivate me to read up more on the compound and consider it. However I would never exceed the minimum dosage as I keep reading horror stories from these people who didn't see results in the first week so they doubled and tripled the dosage and then had horrible sides. What did they expect to happen? Anyways I appreciate the humble and professional log and can't wait to see your final numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm under firm believe longer duration lower dose dnp is the way to go. I forgot to mention I'm getting lethargy too wouldn't want to know what it's like at double or triple the dose

Start of day 9.

228.4 this morning so down a total of 14.5 about.

Live I suspected the night sweats were there last night so day after seems to be when I'm losing all the water through sweating.

9 days in pics. Down 14lbs but I don't really see it compared to first pics. I know I'm very flat though so maybe that's the factor at play.

Starting pics -
0fd64fa0dd74cbcebb3b67422c63cd60.jpg
b842173898eb897248f415de711b2946.jpg

9 days of DNP -
9e5f79b56f0f6141e481868a5bb1713b.jpg
f8f20a778694d2c2cbdc3e39411e0682.jpg
ec6152249b79c528313b3850768a2352.jpg

Also forgot to mention waist at belly button is down 2 inches to 37 from 39

Lower Loading

Squat machine - 400x15 (pb maxed out the machine)

Hammer SLDL - 365x9 (pb)

Sissy Squat - 12

Rope Pulldown - 12 plates x15 (pb)
Db Curl Palm Up - 35x17

Straight Bar Pressdown - 14 plates x17
Calf Raise - 225x12

Pull-ups - 14 (I haven't done pull-ups in over a year lol)

Cable Fly - 120x20 150x16
Side lateral machine - 90x20 90x15

Yeah you are definitely thinner through the midsection, but flat as well which makes it hard to see. You're definitely down thougj

Took down my pre training meal of 6 eggs before training, my usual intra of 60g Gatorade, 30g EAA, 5g Leucine, post workout meal of 2c rice chex 60g whey and then 9oz chicken and 100g carbs from Pineapple.

Took about a 5 hour nap before work tonight and woke up at 228.1..... Down another half lb or so lol.

Get Shredded!
Pretty sure I read somewhere that you won't see the true results of DNP til 4-5 days after you stop. That's when you lose the water retention and the muscles fill back up. From my somewhat limited knowledge of it, I don't think its any more dangerous than the other compounds we take, just an immediate danger of death.

No training today.

Woke up at 227lbs...eeeehhhhh getting a little light here.

I had some junk food, Oreo's and chips, that I immediately regretted when the indigestion hit. Either way, I'm dropping weight too fast, DNP or not.

I'm going to add in some extra fats from Avocado, Avocado oil, red palm oil andEVOO a over the last few days to ensure I'm not wasting away.

Only a few days left!

Wow, wonder what bf% drop was during the process

Been the first rough day today, which is actually day 14.

I fell asleep around midnight and slept till 6 on the couch. Went and got in bed and slept till 12.

Woke up, ate, went to train legs and had zero energy. Half ass leg session and just called it. When 95lbs feels like 315 on single leg squats it's time to go.

I'll take weight in the morning and see where I'm at but, waist was down do to 36.5 at the belly button which is a 2.5 inch drop in 14 days.

Ok yesterday was in fact a shit day.

I mentioned how much I slept, around 12 hours then my terrible gym session. Well, it continued. Got back home around 4 after some errands and feel asleep at 420. I woke up at 7. Ate a meal and went right back to sleep. Woke up 2 times last night to get water but fell asleep quickly each time.

I'm guessing from midnight to 5 am this morning I slept at least 18 hours.

For this reason, I decided to continue the DNP for a few more days. This experiment is meant to see all the sides at this dose, not just the positive. I have 19 days total I can run it so I'll probably do all 19 unless something makes me stop.

This morning I was 226.6. That's right at 16.5lbs total in 14 days.

Fuckin a. That's a lot of weight. Someone asked before if you had a BF measurement before you started.

It's not good that your making this look enticing

Fuckin a. That's a lot of weight. Someone asked before if you had a BF measurement before you started.
Only measured weight and waist at belly button. I only really store fat around my waist so bf% from a caliper test aren't too accurate.

2.5 inches off the waist is huge tough

It's not good that your making this look enticing

I'm not trying to, I was really hoping the opposite would have occurred.

I can't deny the results so far though.

Just remember, this is only 250mg. Typical doses are 4-500mg and come with many more sides.

Well seems like 250 is all you have needed though which is a relatively safe dose but I don't like using the word safe when dnp is concerned, well just say less likely to fuck you up lol

IML Gear Cream!
Keep us posted on the water rebound. Would like to know how much you gain a week or two later. Stay clean!

Just remember, this is only 250mg. Typical doses are 4-500mg and come with many more sides.
Yep, I hear ya. When I landed some DNP about 15 yrs ago, I had planned on starting at 400mg daily, and watching my temperature closely. I had figured that if it went anything above 101 degrees that I would bail out and abort mission immediately. But when I read articles claiming that the way it kills you is during the following 24 hour period AFTER the dosage is halted, and the DNP can make your temperature continue to climb before it's out of your bloodstream, I chickened out and never used it. LOL

I read stories of guys sitting in bathtubs full of ice water in an attempt to stay alive in the hours following their DNP dosage being halted as a result of their body temps going 104+ and their internal organs beginning to fry

Last edited:
Yep, I hear ya. When I landed some DNP about 15 yrs ago, I had planned on starting at 400mg daily, and watching my temperature closely. I had figured that if it went anything above 101 degrees that I would bail out and abort mission immediately. But when I read articles claiming that the way it kills you is during the following 24 hour period AFTER the dosage is halted, and the DNP can make your temperature continue to climb before it's out of your bloodstream, I chickened out and never used it. LOL

I read stories of guys sitting in bathtubs full of ice water in an attempt to stay alive in the hours following their DNP dosage being halted as a result of their body temps going 104+ and their internal organs beginning to fry

I think you would have to take a pretty big dose in the half life to do that kind of damage

I thought k a more important question is to whether the dnp you get is dosed correctly, that's the scary part

With as dangerous as this stuff seems to be wouldn't it be better to shed pounds using Tren instead?

I've never seen someone drop fat as monte is with just tren though and still eat a normal diet.

I've never seen someone drop fat as monte is with just tren though and still eat a normal diet.

I thought as strong as Tren is you can actually be a little lax on your diet, or maybe that is just more stupid ass Bro science lol.

Looking good Monte but this stuff scares the hell out of me.

I thought as strong as Tren is you can actually be a little lax on your diet, or maybe that is just more stupid ass Bro science lol.

Looking good Monte but this stuff scares the hell out of me.

That is true if your already a kind of fat but monte was pretty lean and is dropping the fat like a maniac. If your 20% body fat sure tren and cardio wiill drop you down pretty quick but as you get leaner it's harder to drop it like he's doing, it scares the shit out of me as well lol

That is true if your already a kind of fat but monte was pretty lean and is dropping the fat like a maniac. If your 20% body fat sure tren and cardio wiill drop you down pretty quick but as you get leaner it's harder to drop it like he's doing, it scares the shit out of me as well lol

Well Monte has some big balls, well maybe not since he is using AAS lol, but he has some serious guts that's for sure!

Well Monte has some big balls, well maybe not since he is using AAS lol, but he has some serious guts that's for sure!
Yeah but it also appears that he went about this intelligently by using a very conservative dosage to see how his system would react to it. This is commendable IMO

Back