• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DNP Experiment

Get Shredded!
Mine aren't really bad, I'm just tall so my limbs are long and look small compared to everything else.
43ed42de43133a3022746846ee3008ae.jpg

This was back in September or so. They have grown since then though despite knee issues
Well your quads don't look bad at all to me. If there's any weak point, it would be your calves. That's a problem I never had, but I don't have the arms you have either. In fact, arms are my weak point. If it's to be taken seriously, I remember that I read in Arnold's first book, ("The Education of a Bodybuilder") he said that when he met his idol Reg Park, he noticed how much more developed Reg's calves were than his own. Arnold was 19 yrs old, and at the time everyone said that he had "no calves"...

In his book, Arnold then went on to say that when he worked out with Reg Park, he quickly saw why his calves "popped out like diamonds" and why his were so much better than Arnold's were...while Arnold was struggling with 200lbs on the standing calf machine, Reg Park stepped on it for his set, he put him to shame and ran it up to 800lbs!! Arnold said that for the next 12 months he concentrated on calves, and by the end of that 12 month period, he had impressive calves. Was he exaggerating? IDK. I can't say that I've ever personally seen anyone run a standing calf raising machine up to 800 LBS. I use 200 lbs for 5 sets of 10 reps and my calves are pretty decent, but I'm only 5' 8" tall rather than 6' 2" that Arnold and Reg Park are. Take it FWIW

Well your quads don't look bad at all to me. If there's any weak point, it would be your calves. That's a problem I never had, but I don't have the arms you have either. In fact, arms are my weak point. If it's to be taken seriously, I remember that I read in Arnold's first book, ("The Education of a Bodybuilder") he said that when he met his idol Reg Park, he noticed how much more developed Reg's calves were than his own. Arnold was 19 yrs old, and at the time everyone said that he had "no calves"...

In his book, Arnold then went on to say that when he worked out with Reg Park, he quickly saw why his calves "popped out like diamonds" and why his were so much better than Arnold's were...while Arnold was struggling with 200lbs on the standing calf machine, Reg Park stepped on it for his set, he put him to shame and ran it up to 800lbs!! Arnold said that for the next 12 months he concentrated on calves, and by the end of that 12 month period, he had impressive calves. Was he exaggerating? IDK. I can't say that I've ever personally seen anyone run a standing calf raising machine up to 800 LBS. I use 200 lbs for 5 sets of 10 reps and my calves are pretty decent, but I'm only 5' 8" tall rather than 6' 2" that Arnold and Reg Park are. Take it FWIW
True on calves. They aren't big but, they don't shrink down any during prep since they stay very lean no matter how far I am lol. Also my muscle placement isn't ideal for them. Both high and long calves equal poo lol.

Good stuff on arnold too btw. He's never been the physique I loved but he was ahead of his time.

Noticeably leaner this morning but, the scale is still the same. Holding at 231.

I did have a late meal last night and woke up about 5 hours earlier then normal though so, I probably would have been down this morning otherwise.

I also think that my lack of leg training the past few weeks because of my knee, and then hitting them again helped them hold onto a little bit if glycogen or something. They have shrunk up due to lack of work but, still veiny on my tear drop most of the time. Taking that into account on how my final weight comes in as well.

Not much in the way of heat today. I did have carbs yesterday post workout in the way of Pineapple and some more today from rice chex and pears post workout. Pretty sure that since Fructose goes almost straight to be liver, that's a reason why the heat is down possibly. Hence part of the fruit diet again along with other things.

So far, I'm pleased with the compound at this dose. I have 19 days worth after I sacrificed one for the picture of what DNP looks like and, seeing where I'm at on day 14 I might go 5 extra days. 4 weeks is the max for DNP in everything I've read and 3-4 week runs are very common evergreen at higher doses so, I would be ok.

Just don't wanna get too lean right now. Counterproductive for my goals. I'm lean enough now to continue making good solid progress gaining lean tissue and any sacrifice in that area due to dieting isn't an option.

Spicy v8 is 👌

Not sure if its macro/micro friendly for you tho

Has your temperature gotten over 100 at all?
Also, what is your height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Spicy v8 is 👌

Not sure if its macro/micro friendly for you tho
Me I like the plain type. Not a spicy kinda guy I guess.
Has your temperature gotten over 100 at all?
Also, what is your height

I haven't seen my temp over 99 yet. At nights it's always around 97 by my thermometer. I do need to take it after a carb meal though.

5'11

My hunger has been ridiculously high the last two days since my metabolism is on fire right now.

Woke up this morning UP 4lb to 235. Yesterday was 231 and I only had 60g of pears and 2c rice chex post workout. Dunno.......either my scale is inaccurate (it's been on the money for 2 years now), training legs again is causing them to hold onto the carbs, I gained 4lbs of muscle over night or, my chicken was filled with cream cheese and rice.

I really have no clue. The calories I'm taking in don't correlate to the increase on the scale. Writing it off as a fluke.

I'm still very depleted right now as well. I'm not getting any type of pump in the gym and if I do, it fades very quickly. Also I'm still dealing with muscle spasm that I was having before the dnp that were from lack on intra muscular water due to tren. Well tren has been gone but the spasm remain and are actually worsening due to the same reason I believe.

No amount of water, Potassium, magnesium or taurine makes a difference. The only way they stop is carbs and a lot of them.

probably glycogen grab for sure monte- my body is a straight up glycogen whore

regarding an earlier calves discussion in here...as it was put to me...your calves walk around with your body weight all day- and the actual weight transferred is much higher (im not gonna get into the math behind it- but your feet deal with more weight than your actual weight too) so for calf laggers the only way to go bigger is to go for ridiculous weight ...

I've never tested the idea out as I have large calves and traps---Id rather both were smaller because my goals are different than you guys
its also very up to genetics as people with long thick calves (think thick ankles) will have a much harder time getting that high heart/diamond calves look

probably glycogen grab for sure monte- my body is a straight up glycogen whore

regarding an earlier calves discussion in here...as it was put to me...your calves walk around with your body weight all day- and the actual weight transferred is much higher (im not gonna get into the math behind it- but your feet deal with more weight than your actual weight too) so for calf laggers the only way to go bigger is to go for ridiculous weight ...

I've never tested the idea out as I have large calves and traps---Id rather both were smaller because my goals are different than you guys
its also very up to genetics as people with long thick calves (think thick ankles) will have a much harder time getting that high heart/diamond calves look
I've tried just about every training method for calves and they just don't wanna get right.

Time for implants 😉

Monte I have read you can get some water retention with the dnp. Could be that. I took the weekend off of mine and gained 1lb back over the weekend. Haven't checked today but I'm feeling nice and warm. Or it could be the 34 degrees I'm in them goninto a 70 degree office lol

Monte I have read you can get some water retention with the dnp. Could be that. I took the weekend off of mine and gained 1lb back over the weekend. Haven't checked today but I'm feeling nice and warm. Or it could be the 34 degrees I'm in them goninto a 70 degree office lol
Yeah I've seen the water retention comment and think I had some of that the first few days but, it seemed to have all fallen off by yesterday.

If I really do have water hanging around still, I'm going to be much leaner then expected at the end.

my last shot of dnp... about ten lbs of water fell off me within a week of stopping

for risk vs reward tho..I dont think Id run it again
I honestly got better results with strict diet and HIIT
Im also a lot fatter tho

my last shot of dnp... about ten lbs of water fell off me within a week of stopping

for risk vs reward tho..I dont think Id run it again
I honestly got better results with strict diet and HIIT
Im also a lot fatter tho
I've changed nothing with diet besides changing carb sources to mostly fruit and adding in v8 juice. Doing no cardio and dropped about 12lbs in the first 7 days. (minus the fluke this morning)

At 250mg sides are barely noticeable so far and changes have been pretty astounding considering those things.

Pre workout meal - 5 eggs and 1c or so of whites with tomato bullion mixed in.
672d1c11ce068234cfbe4659c31a81d6.jpg

Last night I soaked the sheets again..... NO FUCKING IDEA WHY. Zero carbs yesterday unless it was from veggies or pb.

The worst feeling ever lol

229.8 this morning. 😕

Last night I soaked the sheets again..... NO FUCKING IDEA WHY. Zero carbs yesterday unless it was from veggies or pb.

The worst feeling ever lol

229.8 this morning.

Damn dude, the weight is just pouring off of you, any thing really negative to say yet?

Damn dude, the weight is just pouring off of you, any thing really negative to say yet?

Nothing which is kinda sad...... The only negative thing so far, and it is still early, are night sweats.

This album still gets me pumped.
9411a85de1a4cbbca87d0cddfad5f7f4.jpg

Upper loading

Bent over t bar row - 5 plates x 11 (pbl, 5 plates plus a quarter x7
Low Cable Row - Stack x11 (pb)

Bb bench (no spot) - 315x8 (pb without spotter)
Decline machine - 120kg x11

Star shoulder press - 10 plates x6
Cable shrug - 100kg x11

Still hitting personal bests on lifts every session almost...... Leads to me believe that I'm losing 99% water and fat. I had even removed tren before starting DNP so there should have been a dip in strength from that alone....nope.

This album still gets me pumped.
9411a85de1a4cbbca87d0cddfad5f7f4.jpg

Upper loading

Bent over t bar row - 5 plates x 11 (pbl, 5 plates plus a quarter x7
Low Cable Row - Stack x11 (pb)

Bb bench (no spot) - 315x8 (pb without spotter)
Decline machine - 120kg x11

Star shoulder press - 10 plates x6
Cable shrug - 100kg x11

Still hitting personal bests on lifts every session almost...... Leads to me believe that I'm losing 99% water and fat. I had even removed tren before starting DNP so there should have been a dip in strength from that alone....nope.

one of my favorite albums to get amped up to

229.6 this morning. Holding a bit of water from my carbs yesterday it seems, even though it was a small amount.

I've got a suspicion that the night sweats are actually happening the next night after they are ingested. So carbs Monday, night sweats Tuesday night. If I get them tonight I'll know for sure.

I'm not quite sure why it would happen this way but I'm reading into it more.

Interesting. I've been following this pretty closely because I've thought about using some. I'm thinking I'd rather just stick with using tren and stims though, especially given the bad sweating and yellow staining of clothes I've heard so much about. I spend a lot of time in front of current and potential clients in a professional services setting so those could become problematic, especially when doing sales evaluations. The sweaty guy always seems like he's lying lol

Interesting. I've been following this pretty closely because I've thought about using some. I'm thinking I'd rather just stick with using tren and stims though, especially given the bad sweating and yellow staining of clothes I've heard so much about. I spend a lot of time in front of current and potential clients in a professional services setting so those could become problematic, especially when doing sales evaluations. The sweaty guy always seems like he's lying lol
To be honest, and full disclaimer, based on my current experience I would rather run DNP then T3 and Clen.

I haven't had any clothes staining. My only noticeable increase in sweating has been at night and that's no worse then tren.

I've hung on to all my strength and continue to hit pr's in the gym. On T3 and Clen I take a big hit in that area which points to lean tissue sacrifice.

I haven't changed caloric intake, only carb sources. I actually added in some cals from v8 juice in the grand scheme of things.

Also, the 250mg dose is considered "conservative" but, the results are amazing. At a higher dose of 4-500mg a day, I could see worry about the things you mentioned but, I don't see any in the world you would need to go that high given the results I'm seeing.

I'm not trying to get anyone to use DNP because I still fully believe it can be dangerous, just giving my experience so far.

Back