• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just want to make sure you all are aware

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
img_7835_1.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-06-10-at-9.02.37-AM.png

Try this stuff out if you haven't already. It's not exactly Ben and Jerrys, but for the calorie content it's worth it imo. Doesn't taste like fake shit like most other "healthier alternative" ice creams.

28g of protein per half pint, at a whopping 280 calories.

Now you done it! Hungry now for ice cream.

nice!

my buddys have been posting this on their Fb. Macros aren't all that bad. Any chance of actual "Halo" in those badboys?? lol!

nice!

my buddys have been posting this on their Fb. Macros aren't all that bad. Any chance of actual "Halo" in those badboys?? lol!

Pop a halo then eat a halo pre-workout for maximum gains. :coffee:

I will be looking for this in the grocery stores. I'm an ice cream addict.

I think you will be surprised, it's not like other high protein or "light" options. It actually has flavor. I've noticed it is very fluffy like lol, so a half pint doesn't last me near as long as say ben and jerrys. So I use a smaller spoon..

Only place that carries it around me is Homeland. I think places like sprouts/natural grocers also carry it.

I think you will be surprised, it's not like other high protein or "light" options. It actually has flavor. I've noticed it is very fluffy like lol, so a half pint doesn't last me near as long as say ben and jerrys. So I use a smaller spoon..

Only place that carries it around me is Homeland. I think places like sprouts/natural grocers also carry it.

I'm not a fan of Ben & Jerry's. Too many weird flavors. I like Dryer's/Bryer's or Hagen Daz. I like plain old vanilla bean, nothing fancy lol.

I'm not a fan of Ben & Jerry's. Too many weird flavors. I like Dryer's/Bryer's or Hagen Daz. I like plain old vanilla bean, nothing fancy lol.

Oh ok, then if you like Breyers it's comparable to that.

This has potential... thanks

Pain is your friend.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks , will deff give them a try. All of them

Looks good, Im all for the light/less fat options... I like Ben/Jerrys, just a shitty price to pay for a small container of Ice Cream... (PLus I only get Cherry Garcia Fro-Yo anyways)...

Not an ice cream fan but this does look promising.

Youre all going to get fat. :coffee:

been there done that...

also ...throw greek yogurt, whey and some berries in a blender and freeze it is good

divine's vanilla is good for mixing and freezing in particular

works with the sugar free syrups too- the yogurt, whey thing

oh..and coconut milk in the can..refrigerate it before opening it....drain the water off..mix with cocoa or carob powder and your favorite sweetener (I like stevia- I know some people dont) ..mix together thoroughly -never used a blender for this..idk if it would work out well...throw in the fridge- instant healthy fats chocolate mousse- freeze it...its like gelato

akins and keto message boards have a ton of great treat recipes- ditto for pinterest

been there done that...

also ...throw greek yogurt, whey and some berries in a blender and freeze it is good

divine's vanilla is good for mixing and freezing in particular

works with the sugar free syrups too- the yogurt, whey thing

oh..and coconut milk in the can..refrigerate it before opening it....drain the water off..mix with cocoa or carob powder and your favorite sweetener (I like stevia- I know some people dont) ..mix together thoroughly -never used a blender for this..idk if it would work out well...throw in the fridge- instant healthy fats chocolate mousse- freeze it...its like gelato

akins and keto message boards have a ton of great treat recipes- ditto for pinterest

3 back to backs, Sheri's on her meds :coffee:

Pfft, raining on my halo top parade. I see you.

actually- thats a pretty good sign of meds wearing off...

wall of text messages with coherent sentences is when Im on my meds..lol

Halo top is the shit birthday cake and mint chocolate chip are my favorite .cookies and cream and peanut butter good too but the calories are slightly higher. Get the Walden farms strawberry syrup .sugar free choc syrup and some fat free whip cream and you have a bad ass sweet too the killer.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
They just started having it at publix here used too have too drive too whole foods to get it

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Back