• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Memory lane thread! Fallen sources that were great

werent you the original tester for dbol in 1956?:)

yes, remember you sold it to me out of the back of your Chevy belle air. you were a baller back then .
ah the good old days

AY had great gear don't get me wrong. But it's not like it was miles and miles ahead of other great shops. They just had a lot of novelty built up around it, with a hot woman face of operations and what not. The marketing was great, promoted the feeling of an exclusive club almost.

I have no doubt that if another lab with quality products put a hot green woman who was knowledgable about steroids and used sexual innuendo often front and center and employed some of the other tactics they could recreate the mythical "AY" type experience. Hell you put the words "nudes coming" in a subject line and you can be guaranteed 98% of the forum checks out the thread 10 times a day.

They had something to differentiate themselves from everybody else.

Great gear, nice lady......a bit overpriced and some logistical errors but they were always resolved amicably.

Redicat and BD`s brand owner Richard were both extradited to USA. Richard died from pneumonia. Redicat is out of business.
pro line before he went scammer... damn am i that old.
SBC , redicat ,,,phil and the red star boys

AAP closed up with class!
Hopefully DQ follows suit and does the same.
Gotta give a shout out to BSR. (RIP)
I've been happy with all these over the years.

I forget if this guy had a "company" name, but everyone called him Leo. He had some good prices on hormones. Also, Redicat.

yes, remember you sold it to me out of the back of your Chevy belle air. you were a baller back then .
ah the good old days

in 56 i only had a line back dunn colt and a pre made u-haul trailer.....if you recall i paid you 25 cents to clean the beads out of his sheath:)

IML Gear Cream!
bc123jm....thanks for the noodz you just sent over.......i'm going to place them in my SheriV folder:)

bc123jm....thanks for the noodz you just sent over.......i'm going to place them in my SheriV folder:)

remember that one i sent when i was cranked out for like 3 days straight lol... i looked like a concentration camp vic

Backo

Sources were better before open source posting went rampant.

Hotboy
Morning star labs
Backo666

Many moons ago.

Denkall t400 was the truth.
Quality vet was good back then.
Yellow top deca- I always thought it was funny that Z, and a few other guys carried the yellow tops long after they were discontinued. They were finally called out enough to admit they were counterfeit, but they did contain hormone.

Backo was my only guy....miss the guy terribly along with his packaging lol....by the way new to the board, awesome knowledge all around

Off the top of my head... of course MLG..., TSL, IA, RC, Paxon. Hammer, AAP and sadly AMA.. there was so many that came and went so fast if you blink you missed them.

Olympus pharmaceuticals. I miss those guys 😞. Gear was awesome and they had the jugs.

BP and AY hands down. Original Axio was good stuff too. I even remember seeing the old labels in the movie "The Wrestler" with Mickey Rourke.

Was that Primo of the gods? I heard his stuff was really good never got to try it

pog was prob the best in biz,,, he took pride in his work,,, sad day when he closed shop
to show you how stand up this dude was he sent guys back their dough on unfilled orders as he closed unexpectedly

pog was prob the best in biz,,, he took pride in his work,,, sad day when he closed shop
to show you how stand up this dude was he sent guys back their dough on unfilled orders as he closed unexpectedly

Yea this was terrible news to say the least, he had a "personal tragedy" and then closed shortly after, but thank GOD I got all my Primo and Tren before the close.

Alinshop. Believe it was "the" Alin that was with British Dragon when they burst on the scene. Denkall was awesome when they burst on the scene too. Overdosed and underpriced.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Yes alinshop. I was wondering when this name was gonna pop up. When ever I first got on forums looking around alin was the go to that kept coming up. By the time I went to order it just seemed shady.

Back