• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

28 years old low testosterone

Okay so update after my last post I did not start a cycle I wanted to try and raise my test levels naturally so I continued to eat clean and drop weight and body fat. But I'm still on the low side with my natural test levels the doctor ended up giving me a script for 200mg every 2 weeks and I'm just thinking should I just save up the vials and do 300mg a week.
Age 29
Weight-197lbs
Bf%-14.4
Natural test lvl- 246
Free test 48.1

Consider yourself lucky man. I was in a similar position years ago with an idiot doctor who kept telling me natural test of 128 was low to not alarmingly low. Put me on a rollercoaster of diets, vitamins, etc. Mind you, I was not fat at all. I was very skinny. Took me about a year and I switched to another doctor who was a female who was so much more understanding and prescribed me Test Cyp only to find out even with insurance it would cost me $500 out of my pocket. Here I am, years later self medicating and getting my own bloodwork done. Good luck to you and I truly hope everything goes well with your therapy. Low t is nothing to mess around with.

Consider yourself lucky man. I was in a similar position years ago with an idiot doctor who kept telling me natural test of 128 was low to not alarmingly low. Put me on a rollercoaster of diets, vitamins, etc. Mind you, I was not fat at all. I was very skinny. Took me about a year and I switched to another doctor who was a female who was so much more understanding and prescribed me Test Cyp only to find out even with insurance it would cost me $500 out of my pocket. Here I am, years later self medicating and getting my own bloodwork done. Good luck to you and I truly hope everything goes well with your therapy. Low t is nothing to mess around with.

Good on you for taking control.

Thank you for the advice I believe that I've had low t for awhile. I'm not trying to rush into taking testosterone just I want to feel normal I want a proper sex drive it kills me that my wife wants to jump my bones all the time and I'm completely uninterested.only get the urge to have sex maybe once a month anything else is i have to force myself. Went back with the doctor let him know that taking a shot every 2 weeks has me feeling good for a few days then I start to feel tired and drained tried to change to shots once a week he said no. Thinking I'm going to get my bottles from the pharmacy and just ordering an extra few bottle so I can dose twice a week keeping it at 150 to 200 a week staying at a trt dose depending on how I feel.

Thank you for the advice I believe that I've had low t for awhile. I'm not trying to rush into taking testosterone just I want to feel normal I want a proper sex drive it kills me that my wife wants to jump my bones all the time and I'm completely uninterested.only get the urge to have sex maybe once a month anything else is i have to force myself. Went back with the doctor let him know that taking a shot every 2 weeks has me feeling good for a few days then I start to feel tired and drained tried to change to shots once a week he said no. Thinking I'm going to get my bottles from the pharmacy and just ordering an extra few bottle so I can dose twice a week keeping it at 150 to 200 a week staying at a trt dose depending on how I feel.

Do you inject yourself? or go to the doc for shots. If you are, then just start splitting your dose and injecting twice a week on Mon and Thurs. You will feel so much better with stable levels.

What's your testosterone level on TRT? also does he have you on anything else like an AI or HCG?

I inject myself No ai no hcg getting blood work done again on Tuesday next week. I was wondering about estrogen levels but the blood work my doc orders doesn't have that added need to get that tested ok n my own.

I inject myself No ai no hcg getting blood work done again on Tuesday next week. I was wondering about estrogen levels but the blood work my doc orders doesn't have that added need to get that tested ok n my own.

No you just need a new doc. That's crazy he's not even testing your estrogen. And the fact he knows nothing about half lives of the different esters.

if your doc is doing a hormone panel E2 should be on there. at 100mg test a week your E2 should be fine, but it would be very helpful to see it, ask your doctor to do a hormone panel next visit

Back