• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old fat Marine, looking to be old fit Marine.

DXC0162

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 47 years old, 5'10 and 330lbs. Currently on TRT and training for a marathon in May. Joined to learn more about how I can most efficiently lose body fat, preserve and grow muscle while running 20-35 miles a week.

I'm 47 years old, 5'10 and 330lbs. Currently on TRT and training for a marathon in May. Joined to learn more about how I can most efficiently lose body fat, preserve and grow muscle while running 20-35 miles a week.

Hey brother welcome! You will quickly lose weight with a sufficient diet and cardio!

Welcome brother. Normally i would say the same thing about diet and cardio but, you are already on trt, so why not take the plunge....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

From 1 Marine to another...welcome and here to help

The Green Machine

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom i would like to welcome you to asf! Please read the rules and learn you way around the forum. Youve come to the right place to get back your marine body and the support you're looking for.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Glad to be here.

Thanks for the welcome. Really amazed at how many of you took the time to say hi. Semper Fi to my other brothers here. Just so you can understand me and my plight a little more I have always been chubby. I was considered a fat marine even though I was fit. I always maxed out my sit ups and chin ups and ran a 19 min 3 mile. Of course I can no longer do that as I let myself go but am slowly working my way back. The major difficulty is that my body is fighting to hold on to every ounce of fat that I have gained over the years.

I have completed 9 marathons, all weighing over 275lbs. My PR is 5hr16min. Diet and cardio have not worked for me in the past, that is why I am here. I am currently doing a keto diet. Calories are around 1000 a day and if I go above that my weight loss plateaus. My body has always held onto weight and I have only found that it only releases weight when I restrict calories. Apparently my low T is a problem.

Again, thank you for saying hello and offering support. I have been trying to research and learn what i can do to supplement my exercise and weight loss and placed an order with mymonsterlabs. I am such I noob I thought that setting up and buying bitcoins would be easy and the answer. 8 hours later I am still trying to get coinbase working. I think I will have to just us WU or MG.

Look forward to reading and learning from you all.

Thanks- Doug

Last edited:
Welcome brother. Normally i would say the same thing about diet and cardio but, you are already on trt, so why not take the plunge....

Semper Fi! I am taking the plunge, that is why I am here. Rather not have to invent the wheel and learn from others mistakes and successes rather than try to do this on my own.

- - - Updated - - -

From 1 Marine to another...welcome and here to help

The Green Machine

OohRah!

It was my honor to serve. I placed an order with Monster and am working out payment. So far i have created a mess but will have it resolved hopefully tomorrow.
Thanks for choosing monster, Doug. If there is anything I can do to help please get ahold of me.

It was my honor to serve. I placed an order with Monster and am working out payment. So far i have created a mess but will have it resolved hopefully tomorrow.
Youll figure it out, we all have had to figure it out.. the are alot of good people to learn from here and an absolute shit ton of great info here at your finger tips, just have to search. Welcome and good luck brother.

Yeah BTC is a pain in the ass. Welcome man, always good to have another vet around here. Thank you for your service as well.

Glad you got your TRT going. It makes a huge difference in everything when your test is low. Question though, being a former runner myself, how the hell do you run that much on a keto diet?! I'd fucking die without carbs when I ran a lot. I ate pasta and shit like it was going out of style lol. Only did one marathon but it was cool. Shortly after that I ended up with grade 2 stress fractures in both legs from not taking care of shin splints/posterior compartment syndrome. That really sucked. Couldn't run for like six months. Now I barely run at all lol.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order? Some things will be detrimental to your running. Be careful with how much test you run because it significantly reduces collagen synthesis at supraphysiological doses. I'd think that would be real bad considering you run so much. Orals will get you pumped, which is hard on the shins and calves while running. We all know that endurance athletes can use steroid hormones successfully, but there's not much knowledge out there on dosages, compounds, etc. Unless you know someone that has knowledge. If that's the case please share it, as I know guys that would love to have that knowledge lol.

Welcome!

Yeah BTC is a pain in the ass. Welcome man, always good to have another vet around here. Thank you for your service as well.

Glad you got your TRT going. It makes a huge difference in everything when your test is low. Question though, being a former runner myself, how the hell do you run that much on a keto diet?! I'd fucking die without carbs when I ran a lot. I ate pasta and shit like it was going out of style lol. Only did one marathon but it was cool. Shortly after that I ended up with grade 2 stress fractures in both legs from not taking care of shin splints/posterior compartment syndrome. That really sucked. Couldn't run for like six months. Now I barely run at all lol.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order? Some things will be detrimental to your running. Be careful with how much test you run because it significantly reduces collagen synthesis at supraphysiological doses. I'd think that would be real bad considering you run so much. Orals will get you pumped, which is hard on the shins and calves while running. We all know that endurance athletes can use steroid hormones successfully, but there's not much knowledge out there on dosages, compounds, etc. Unless you know someone that has knowledge. If that's the case please share it, as I know guys that would love to have that knowledge lol.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. I PM'd you. My dose of T from TRT should not affect my ligaments or tendons when running. I am not on any orals except for anit estrogen to keep me from getting boobs.

If you're looking for supps, I suggest napsgear.org. Discreet, potent, and great prices. I've used them multiple times and always happy with the outcome.

I used napsgear.org myself. I am not an online pharma guru, but I did spend some time researching online companies to purchase steroids from. I first thought of just asking the biggest guy at the gym if he could assist me, lol, but there are obvious concerns with that approach. After spending a few weeks reviewing other companies, I saw napsgear.org in a forum and decided to check them out. The first thing that impressed me was their live chat feature. No other site that I researched had anything like that. I presented questions to other companies and was given a ticket number and basically had to wait for a response, if I ever got one in return. I really liked having the ability to speak with someone and getting my answers immediately. I decided to try napsgear.org and placed an order for oxymetholone 50mg that I ran with some over priced test E that I purchased from a buddy in the gym. The drol was from Eminense labs. The ordering process was simple, payment was made western union and I received it exactly 2 weeks later in the mail. I recieved notifications from napsgear.org updating me on the shipping process from start to finish. They were definitely legit and I am happy to have a reliable place to go to in the future, without dealing with shady dudes from the gym. I will be using napsgear.org for all future cycles.

Thanks for the welcome. Really amazed at how many of you took the time to say hi. Semper Fi to my other brothers here. Just so you can understand me and my plight a little more I have always been chubby. I was considered a fat marine even though I was fit. I always maxed out my sit ups and chin ups and ran a 19 min 3 mile. Of course I can no longer do that as I let myself go but am slowly working my way back. The major difficulty is that my body is fighting to hold on to every ounce of fat that I have gained over the years.

I have completed 9 marathons, all weighing over 275lbs. My PR is 5hr16min. Diet and cardio have not worked for me in the past, that is why I am here. I am currently doing a keto diet. Calories are around 1000 a day and if I go above that my weight loss plateaus. My body has always held onto weight and I have only found that it only releases weight when I restrict calories. Apparently my low T is a problem.

Again, thank you for saying hello and offering support. I have been trying to research and learn what i can do to supplement my exercise and weight loss and placed an order with mymonsterlabs. I am such I noob I thought that setting up and buying bitcoins would be easy and the answer. 8 hours later I am still trying to get coinbase working. I think I will have to just us WU or MG.

Look forward to reading and learning from you all.

Thanks- Doug

Welcome to ASF.
Strength training is the missing piece of your puzzle.
Good luck!

I used napsgear.org myself. I am not an online pharma guru, but I did spend some time researching online companies to purchase steroids from. I first thought of just asking the biggest guy at the gym if he could assist me, lol, but there are obvious concerns with that approach. After spending a few weeks reviewing other companies, I saw napsgear.org in a forum and decided to check them out. The first thing that impressed me was their live chat feature. No other site that I researched had anything like that. I presented questions to other companies and was given a ticket number and basically had to wait for a response, if I ever got one in return. I really liked having the ability to speak with someone and getting my answers immediately. I decided to try napsgear.org and placed an order for oxymetholone 50mg that I ran with some over priced test E that I purchased from a buddy in the gym. The drol was from Eminense labs. The ordering process was simple, payment was made western union and I received it exactly 2 weeks later in the mail. I recieved notifications from napsgear.org updating me on the shipping process from start to finish. They were definitely legit and I am happy to have a reliable place to go to in the future, without dealing with shady dudes from the gym. I will be using napsgear.org for all future cycles.

It's ok, but Naps have fkn big prices because they are reseller from resellers... lol.....Better Pharmacom, Purplepanda, AnabolicEnergy, Pumpitfast

Back