• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puretropin hghIGF-- test results

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
one of customers use our puretropin and test it and we get his permission and post the test results here, pls check the following:
================================================================================

Communication was amazing, responded in less than 6 hours and continues to do so. Always on top of communication.

Packaging was great. Discreet shipping and very safe. All packages arrived to my door in less than 2 weeks.. keep in mind I am also in cali.

I ordered 12 kits of puretropin about 4 months ago. Results have been so amazing, I ordered another 15 a few weeks ago.

I have been running it for 102 days as of this review, 5iu per day (every morning before fasted cardio).

Reason I started GH: I went and got my levels checked by an anti aging and hormonal imbalance doctor. All my levels were great besides my Insulin Growth Factor 1 levels... they were astronomically low... 140's at 25!! The main thing I wanted to share was how my levels drastically changed in 4 months. The test I did last week which at the time was after exactly 95 days, had my Insulin Growth Factor 1 levels at 631. Incredible.

I feel like a new person, I sleep better and have lost 26 pounds. I highly recommend puretropin. Only thing is the sides are definitely there, (numb hands, and feet and a little swelling in the ankles in the beginning..) but at the end of the day I like the sides... is that weird? To me it lets me know its alive and active...lol Great source for GH and very affordable.

Stats: Height- 6'2" Weight- 270 pounds (now) Age-25 years old

Attachments

• blood work before final.png
    blood work before final.png
    715.6 KB · Views: 170
  • blood work after final.png
    blood work after final.png
    740.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Very nice indeed

Back