• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral Test option?

JarHeadSmash

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone offer an oral Test option? In recovery and prefer not to use sharps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone offer an oral Test option? In recovery and prefer not to use sharps.

If you're in recovery then take care of that problem first. Juice should be the last thing on your mind.

Was expecting that. 5-years sober in a program, and appreciate your opinion. I'm not drinking for life, and prefer not to pin.

They tried making a merhylated oral but from what I remember it was a fail (?)

If they do make a methylated test oral it is so toxic and so much is lost by liver processing it just seems like a waste if you do find it.

Was expecting that. 5-years sober in a program, and appreciate your opinion. I'm not drinking for life, and prefer not to pin.

Congrats on being sober for so long. You maybe able to find something that will work for you. I'm trying to think what you could use

Well 4-andro converts to testosterone.

It is a legal OTC prohormone.

You do want to dose it high though to get a solid effect. 400-800mgs ED works very well but costs alot of money.

If you decide to look into this route, feel free to use my code "WES15" at www.ironmaglabs.com . They sell a high quality version there that is enanthated and about 30% stronger then normal 4andro.

Testocaps aren't methylated, bioavailability may be an issue. It'll get expensive as well do to required dosage.

Does GR anabolic carry those?

I thought they did at one point? I'm not 100% on that though, as I've never had personal interest in using it. I know I've seen them here on the forum though, and I've read about them just for readings sake.

There you go, then bathe in it for like an hour a day. Gotta have high t levels after that

I use a source that offers tne nasal mist.. But you wouldn't want to use it all day, every day

Also you can make your own transdermal if you have the raw powders.

I wrote an article a few years ago showing how you can do it using Iron Legion Salvo (for the record I have no affiliation to this brand or product, it's just a super simple and awesome product is why I chose this brand)

Studies have shown that transdermal application is best absorbed on the testes, but since this isn't really a good idea LOL..the chest, shoulders, arms and abs have also been found to be very effective areas for application.

Article
http://stores.gymntonic.com/blog/how-to-make-raw-powders-into-transdermals/

Iron Legion Salvo (link to buy)
http://stores.gymntonic.com/iron-legion-salvo-make-transdermal-product-with-raw-powders/

ironlegionSALVO__66862.1400131168.1280.1280.gif

Last edited:
I can't remember who but someone sells a nasal spray test which will be better than a pill forum. Due to the stomach destroying some of the compound as its digested! Nasal spray goes straight to the blood stream! I would recommend that brother!

Also you can make your own transdermal if you have the raw powders.

I wrote an article a few years ago showing how you can do it using Iron Legion Salvo (for the record I have no affiliation to this brand or product, it's just a super simple and awesome product is why I chose this brand)

Studies have shown that transdermal application is best absorbed on the testes, but since this isn't really a good idea LOL..the chest, shoulders, arms and abs have also been found to be very effective areas for application.

Article
http://stores.gymntonic.com/blog/how-to-make-raw-powders-into-transdermals/

Iron Legion Salvo (link to buy)
http://stores.gymntonic.com/iron-legion-salvo-make-transdermal-product-with-raw-powders/

ironlegionSALVO__66862.1400131168.1280.1280.gif

Good looking!!

I just want to say I'm over 5 years sober as well from h and all other mind altering substances(besides caffeine, dip). I get the pinning fear, for obvious reasons. The androgel route is interesting. I've run about 4 cycles since I've been sober and it doesn't set off "the allergy" or mental problems with me. As long as I continue to do what I have done to get me to this point if you feel me.

Plus IM needles will blow your veins out within 2 days lolol

Back