• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Frequency of pinning

Blh72

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a small guy.. 5'8" 160lbs. Have done cycles of sust250 a few years ago and have just started a cycle of sust300. I normally pinned 2x a week with ok results. Training hard and eating a lot. I have read conflicting articles regarding pinning frequency for best results.. Some say 1ml twice a week.. Others have said to frontload and pin every other day for 6-8wks and let the esters do their work from there. I have 3 vials and welcome any advice on pinning frequency, dosages and length of cycle for best gains. Thanks.

Last edited:
I pin blends at minimum e4d, or 2x per week. I prefer e3d though. Don't pin it all in six weeks, that's retarded. I don't know who told you that but I wouldn't listen to them lol. If you want to up the dosage later in your cycle you can always do that.

I would split the 500mg as evenly as possible on MWF.

This keeps a steady flow of the short esters even though they aren't very high mg.

Front loading it all over 6 weeks isn't a good idea IMO..... I can guess why this was recommended though. The thinking would be load up high amounts of the short esters to almost mimic a prop type cycle of 6 weeks then the decanoate esters holds you up another 2 weeks or so. The thing is though, there wouldn't be quite enough short esters mg to mimic a real prop cycle imo. Not a bad idea but, just not ideal to me.

If it's 300mg, then why is it called sust? sust can only be 250 boyos.

It's a blend

I would split the 500mg as evenly as possible on MWF.

This keeps a steady flow of the short esters even though they aren't very high mg.

Front loading it all over 6 weeks isn't a good idea IMO..... I can guess why this was recommended though. The thinking would be load up high amounts of the short esters to almost mimic a prop type cycle of 6 weeks then the decanoate esters holds you up another 2 weeks or so. The thing is though, there wouldn't be quite enough short esters mg to mimic a real prop cycle imo. Not a bad idea but, just not ideal to me.

Yeah that would have a boatload of fluctuation over 12 weeks. I agree the easiest way of doing it is to spread it out like Monte is saying here. That way you don't have to track your pin days like you do with e3d or whatever.

There is sustanon 300. Its basically the same as 250 just a higher concentration. It is 300mg per ml rather than 250mg per ml. Look it up

There is sustanon 300. Its basically the same as 250 just a higher concentration. It is 300mg per ml rather than 250mg per ml. Look it up
Sust is 250, it's a specific blend. Anything else is a test blend. It doesn't really matter but a 300mg test blend is not sustanon

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

My money is on the eating "a lot" part far far far outweighing your pinning frequency on the results you are achieving.

Back