• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hello

James_Mc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I'm James, 6'8" 235lb, caucasian, live in Florida and have dramatically shifted my way of life in the last year. looking forward to picking up some good insight here. 6 months ago i was over 300lb. i had just spent an entire year laid up in bed due to a broken leg followed by a massive MRSA infection. i was exhausted in my own skin and made a dramatic change in my diet and fitness regiment. i spent 3 months in the gym 7 days a week in the gym burning fat muscle and anything i could shed to improve myself. today (6 months later) i weigh in at 235 i've dropped over 70lbs and i'm as lean as i want to be. i did a 6 week cycle a few months ago but was forced to take a break to relocate but i'm back in the gym and eager to get some gains back!

I'd just like to add: i have never in my life been in good shape, i was really only over weight for the last few years following a horrible career decision.
i use to joke that i was in shape as round is a shape. but on a serious note i'm looking into all aspects of fitness i.e. diet, blood type, interval training, cardio, weight training etc. encompassing all aspects of body and mind for optimal gains. needless to say its not going to be a short path but i'm all in at this point.

Last edited:
Welcome to the community, sorry to hear about getting mrsa, glad you're okay!

Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to ASF JamesMc! Thank you very much for sharing so much with your first post. that is a great way to start out here. please feel free to stop in our subforum for some fitness,diet,supplement advice. it would be our pleasure to assist you in any way we can.

Hey James,

Lots of good people here that have given me lots of time and advice, which I'm all the better for. Best of luck.

Back