• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Doctors Don't Know Shit log

Okay so her is a recap for the last 2 days. I am basically going way overboard in an effort to keep from wearing an SI belt. Haven't been able to go for more than an hour the last week before I need to do a self adjustment and pop my hip back out. Did about 45 minutes of soft tissue work on my hip flexors at PT because they were so locked up.

Wednesday I had a GH Serum test done on Puretropins and an IGF1 test for the Nuptropin I had been running at 4ius. I took 10ius am for the blood draw. Rest of the day consisted of sleep and some aches and pains similar to CTS but in my lower legs. Wife had some dental work done and was craving Islands afterwards so I wound up with some buffalo chicken and fries. Came home, knocked out and then hit Back. Its all machine work at this point. No freeweights and a lot of avoidance on movements that cause hip flexion (deadlifts, bent over rows etc).

Isolateral Cable Pulldowns:
40x5x12 each arm

Chest Supported Low Row
45x5x12 each arm

Wide Grip Behind the Neck Pulldown
140x5x12

Wide Nuetral Grip Pullups
BWx5x8

Face Pulls
60x5x12

Back Extensions (45 degree bench)
BWx5x20

Cable Crunches
200x5x20

Lower ab sled
20x5x20

Wasn't an impressively heavy session but the pump was unreal and I felt pretty good. I found low back extensions really help with the pain in my SI joint.

PWO as follows

Immediately: 5iu HGH
15 minutes later: 5ius Insulin
10 minutes after: Shake consisting of 34g whey, 30g caseine, 2g creatine HCL, 10g glutamine, 1 scoop vitargo and 1 scoop Carbon (its a fast and slow digesting carb blend)
30 minutes after: 3 slices of double fiber bread, 4oz roast beef, 4oz chicken breast, 2 slices low fat cheese.

Yes I know, scary insulin is scary, but I find more and more that my blood sugar will stay ridiculously high after carbs. I actually overshot my carbs to be honest as I have found 2 ius of insulin with my 2iu shot of HGH was enough to get my blood sugar down, but wouldn't put me hypo. I would drop maybe 10 points (100ng fasting bg levels to 90)

Had another 2 scoops of casein protein and a serving of peanut butter before bed.

Yesterday I pinned 5iu of HGH upon waking (well once I managed to drag my aching body out of bed). Tested my blood pressure and it was at 140/77. The diastolic finally went down a decent amount but systolic is still up there. I contributed that to the water retention that was evident by the pain in my legs and knees. Made a huge ass pasta dish that I ate throughout the day. Calculated macros came out to around 30g fat, 400g protein and 350g carbs.

Hit shoulders, managed to get a good session in until my hip started hurting. Managed to hobble back to my car and make it home before it got too bad. Entire shoulder session was done GVT style

Isolateral Machine Press:
55x10x10 (probably should have went with 70 but it was my wifes working weight and I couldn't keep bending down to swap plates)

DB Lateral Raise:
30x10x10

Rear Fly Machine
90x10x10

Cable Front Raises
20x10x10

Had a solid pump, but my bicep and pec were killing me from the front raises. Even found my pec strain getting irritated on the laterals and presses.

PWO protocol was the similar to the previous night but with only whole food

Immediately: 5iu HGH
15 minutes: 5iu insulin began eating pasta dish
45 minutes: more pasta
1hr: more pasta

Knocked out before I could check my BG levels to make sure I wasn't too high. Dreams were insane, woke up strangling my pillow. Fell right back to sleep then went in for therapy.

Interesting log....Good luck man

Interesting log....Good luck man

Thanks Rehh...I know its nothing spectacular...hell its down right messy but need something to keep me "focused" in a sense. Even without updating I find myself paying attention to everything more.

So I got a nice SI belt Monday night at therapy. This shit sucks. Plain and simple. Don't know if anyone has ever needed to wear one but its like wearing a belt that is 10 sizes too small...and it has to be worn as much as possible. I can manage about 5 minutes of walking before my hip becomes completely inflamed. I would wager it has to do with my hip being aligned and getting accustomed to moving through a proper range of motion. Either way I am going to have to make some small tweaks to my training to help accommodate for my inability to do cardio for the time being. Will be continuing on with my planned cycle, waiting on some caber and t4 from DG seeing as my IronMag prami is completely bunk...2mg taken earlier today and I didn't even get the smallest blip of that "Holy shit I am going to fucking die" dizzyness, vomitting etc. I've taken pharma grade prami that takes a solid week before I can titrate up from .125mg to .25mg without feeling like shit so I am pretty annoyed.

Anyways the volume of training will stay similar. Plenty of volume with minimal rest. All exercises get a 30 second rest between sets and the rest between exercises is however long it takes me to walk to the next station. Totally unaccustomed to minimal rests (a la Vince Gironda 8x8 style) so weights have been decreased significantly. Coupled with the tear in my pec, many exercises are dropped even lower. Shoulder pressing, bicep movements and even tricep movements cause the pain in my pec insertion to spike.

Shoulders:

Military Press:
65x8x8

DB Laterals:
30x8x8

Revers Flys (Machine:
70x8x8

Smith Shrugs:
130x8x8

Cable Crunches:
190x8x8

Back Extension Machine:
120x8x8

Simple routine. Incredibly quick and just a small spike in pec pain on the military press. Considered tossing it aside but figured I would grind through the pain. I could barely hold my water bottle as I walked between exercises from the pump in my shoulders. Also had some numbness and tingling in my hands. I do notice a difference in pumps on GH. Instead of feeling the muscles being pumped and full, It just gets incredibly tight. Akin to wearing a compression clothing that is too small. It isn't a terrible feeling, just sort of strange.

Had some trouble sleeping the last couple of days. Went to bed at 2200 utterly exhausted and woke up at 0100 and haven't been able to fall back to sleep. I know I had this happen about 2 weeks after first starting nuptropin. Was completely wired when I woke up and was just go go go off of 3-4 hours. Now its 3 hours of sleep, waking up still tired but can't sleep. Hunger is through the roof, I would say it is closer to the NPP starting to kick. Also discovered what I call NPP cough. Normally tren cough gives me a spicy feeling on my tongue and then a rough cough that feels like death. I've had 3 straight pins where I could smell sterile oil (no spicy taste on my tongue) and developed a "gentle" nagging cough and pounding headache. Don't know if anyone has had the same ever happen but something I picked up on.

I will be heading out of town this morning and wont be back until the 8th so may not touch a computer to update until then. Wife wants to try a few of the "famous" gyms out there so I know I will at least be able to train. Also packing some whey and high protein snacks to keep my protein intake up. Figure we will be eating out most of the time but want to offset some of the junk food with some protein if I can. Might swap my HGH protocol around when I get back for a short cut, both to get rid of a little excess fat before my next Hydrostatic weigh in, but also to get primed for lots of calories for a bulk. 14% bodyfat isnt a horrible to bulk at but I figure 12% would be a better starting point. I am thinking something like this

2ius HGH 5x daily
1-2iu Humalog 5x daily with the HGH

Currently running 5ius HGH 2x daily
Humalog as needed for BG management around carb meals.

Weight has stayed at a steady 200 for the last few days but food intake has gone up greatly. Blood pressure still hovering high on the systolic but diastolic is remaining low.

So I got a nice SI belt Monday night at therapy. This shit sucks. Plain and simple. Don't know if anyone has ever needed to wear one but its like wearing a belt that is 10 sizes too small...and it has to be worn as much as possible. I can manage about 5 minutes of walking before my hip becomes completely inflamed. I would wager it has to do with my hip being aligned and getting accustomed to moving through a proper range of motion. Either way I am going to have to make some small tweaks to my training to help accommodate for my inability to do cardio for the time being. Will be continuing on with my planned cycle, waiting on some caber and t4 from DG seeing as my IronMag prami is completely bunk...2mg taken earlier today and I didn't even get the smallest blip of that "Holy shit I am going to fucking die" dizzyness, vomitting etc. I've taken pharma grade prami that takes a solid week before I can titrate up from .125mg to .25mg without feeling like shit so I am pretty annoyed.

Was this a recent batch?

I've got some old prami from ResearchStop that I can't tell is real or not, or degraded to impotence maybe. I've done 250ug and higher... What precise good effects and sides do you get on pharm?

Prami is the only drug I have ever run that gives me the exact sides that the medical leaflet states. I have decreased refractory period, more sensitivity, stronger erections. But I get lethargic as well as horrendously ill if I take too much too quick. Once took .5mg of Rui Prami and got incredibly dizzy, shake and nauseous. Honestly thought about going to the ER because I was so sick. Also had a wicked erection which sounds weird but it was most likely from elevated dopamine.

Sides ideally should be non existent if you titrate up slow enough but if you jump too much too quick you'll regret it. Which... 2mg at once when you have been taking... Or thought you were taking .5mg of legit Prami, you should be in hell

Sides ideally should be non existent if you titrate up slow enough but if you jump too much too quick you'll regret it. Which... 2mg at once when you have been taking... Or thought you were taking .5mg of legit Prami, you should be in hell

Prami makes me sick as fuck, even when I titrate up to .5mg.

Prami is the only drug I have ever run that gives me the exact sides that the medical leaflet states. I have decreased refractory period, more sensitivity, stronger erections. But I get lethargic as well as horrendously ill if I take too much too quick. Once took .5mg of Rui Prami and got incredibly dizzy, shake and nauseous. Honestly thought about going to the ER because I was so sick. Also had a wicked erection which sounds weird but it was most likely from elevated dopamine.

Thx for the feedback... gonna experiment a bit more. Always just went with caber in the past but if sides are manageable this could be a cheaper option.

Get Shredded!
Thx for the feedback... gonna experiment a bit more. Always just went with caber in the past but if sides are manageable this could be a cheaper option.

I have tons of issues finding legit Prami. Caber is expensive but easier to find. I order caber from DG so I'll see how I feel

Got quite a bit to update on. Spent Wednesday to Saturday morning in Vegas. Took my wife to see 'A Perfect Circle' for our anniversary. Hotel stay was pretty crappy. Pool was open from 9 to 5 only so we pretty much missed out...I don't see waking up early as a "vacation" and took advantage of sleeping in. Security were the "I flunked high school and couldn't do anything in life so I will act like a cop because I am a security guard" types. Good news was the all you can eat buffet. Tons of roast beef, turkey, rice and pasta with meatballs.

Managed to make it to a decent gym everyday though. Still going off the 8x8. Kind of weird hitting legs with an SI belt on and pec is still bothering me. Get some minor cramping near the pec insertion and some stabbing pain in my armpit closer to my bicep so 99% of my upper body lifts are going lighter than I need to on this program.

Wednesday was just some minor walking done at the hotel. Hip and lower back were on fire from the drive out. Buffet for dinner which was Orange Chicken, Rice, Roast Beef, Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese, Grilled Chicken, Chicken Parmesan and grilled pork chops. Tried to eat some dessert but had 0 interest. I've noticed while my appetite has spiked (combination of HGH and NPP) I have 0 craving for sweets which is nice. Most likely from BG being elevated from the GH but it makes it easier to eat clean daily.

Thursday: Chest and Back

Hammer Strength Iso Bench: 45x8x8
Iso Cable Pull Downs: 40x8x8
Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench: 45x8x8
Cable Rows: 75x8x8
Cable Decline Flys: 20x8x8
Straight Arm Pulldowns w/ Rope: 40x8x8

Dealt with twinging pain in my pec/armpit for the whole workout. Could have gone heavier oon everything but still wound up with a disgusting pump. I felt good energy wise, just couldn't catch my breath and my heart was beating out of my chest from 30 second rests. Breaks between exercises were however long it took to walk to the next station. Gym was also pretty empty so I didn't have to wait for anything which made the workout that much faster.

Dinner consisted of Chronic Tacos. 2 Burritos with double chicken, white rice and black beans. Went to the concert after, wound up having some awesome seats that also was right next to the bartender. Jameson neat is my drink of choice and after 2 doubles with a good tip, bartender started charging me for a single so I think all in all I wound up with about 8 doubles by the end of the show. Haven't had much to drink lately so I was definitely feeling good. 2 scoops of whey before bed and woke up friday without a hangover so I was happy.

Friday: Legs

Leg Extensions: 50x8x8
Seated Leg Curls: 70x8x8
Squats: 65x8x8
Lying Leg Curls: 65x8x8
Leg Press (Selectorized): 135x8x8

Called it quits after that. The machines were the ancient cybex "circuit" machines. Very difficult to adjust them to "fit" properly so I wound up slipping out of the chair on leg extensions and curls. Squatting killed my hip as well as my knee. I think a lot of it is from moving in the "correct" ROM while wearing my belt, but either way I wound up having to ice my inner thigh and hip when I got back. Pumps were okay, most likely due to being somewhat dehydrated but still felt like I had a decent workout. Lungs were burning on squats though. Feels pathetic how little endurance I have, but if there is one thing I learned in physical therapy, the results you can get off just body weight strengthening can make a huge difference in how you feel. Just have to keep moving forward and aiming for new PR's.

More buffet for dinner with just rice, turkey and some gravy this time. Wound up heading home and grabbing some grilled chicken sandwiches from Wendys (Gonna miss the 24 hour joints in Vegas). Another shitty drive home, discovered my concussion is still lingering, all the headlights and construction lights on the I15 gave me a terrible headache and I wound up having my wife drive the last 1/3 of the trip. Iced my low back some more and slept a good 12 hours when I got back.

Saturday: Shoulders, Triceps, Traps

Felt good to be home and while I was still somewhat sore from chest/back I felt great as far as shoulders and arms. I "pr'd" on everything, and while its not a lifetime PR for the lifts itself, I try to look at my shit numbers as a "win" anytime I increase them on a routine. Gotta stay positive somehow right?

Barbell Shoulder Press: 70x8x8
DB Lateral Raise: 30x8x8
Bent Over Rear Lateral Raise: 15x8x8 (Dont like doing these but some dipshit teens were doing hundreds of sets of machine flyes)
Smith Machine Shrughs: 150x8x8
Tricep Pushdowns w/ rope: 60x8x8
Overhead Rope Extensions: 50x8x8

Went to a place called stacked for dinner. Had a buttermilk chicken sandwich with 3 chicken breasts so I got in a solid amount of protein for dinner. Still making sure to pound shakes throughout the day to keep protein up. Need to stock up on groceries.

Sunday...Today: Chest and Back

Had a small emergency and had to mill out some aluminum for a gun range trip this coming weekend so I completely spaced on meals and spent most of the morning working in the garage. Hit the gym on an empty stomach but still had plenty of energy .

Iso Lateral Flat Bench: 50x8x8
Iso Lateral Cable Pulldowns: 44x8x8
Iso Lateral Decline Bench: 45x8x8
Cable Row: 88x8x8
Incline Cable Flyes: 20x8x8
Straight Arm Pulldowns w/ Rope: 50x8x8

Pec was bothering me a little more than last time. The machines here feel slightly different and unfortunately my gym doesn't have an incline bench machine so I decided to swap it with flyes. Another great pump and some time spent stretching to help keep everything loose. Also managed 15 minutes of LISS before my hip decided I was done.

Last week or so has been fairly productive, Diet has definitely been low on calories, but I have found that I am starting to lose some of the bloat from the GH. Water under the skin has decreased a good amount, and I decided to switch to 2ius 5x a day with 1 iu slin following every shot. This was supposedly a recommendation by a "guru" on a v-log I watched regarding contest prep. Figure it couldn't hurt since I wind up taking 2-3 ius of insulin with the 5iu shot of GH just to keep my bg normal.

I'll be running a serum test on Pharmatropin later this week and an IGF 1 test in about 2 weeks to see how this Puretropin is doing. Still some minor CTS symptoms as well as numbness in my lower legs, but overall nothing terrible anymore. I have always been lucky in the sense of adapting to sides fairly quickly, but I definitely miss the "I cant move my legs" numbness that I was getting initially.

Last edited:
APC is awesome. Maynard is one awesome. I've seen Tool countless times. Only seen APC once in 03 at the Hard Rock in Orlando. APC will be in FT. Myers at the end of the month. If my other plans fall through I'll be there

APC is awesome. Maynard is one awesome. I've seen Tool countless times. Only seen APC once in 03 at the Hard Rock in Orlando. APC will be in FT. Myers at the end of the month. If my other plans fall through I'll be there

I lucked out. Was going to get tickets to see Tool but it was on the east coast only. Happened to grab tickets to APC the same day they added an extra Vegas show. Wife listens to anything Maynard, but I never actually listened to them... It was always just in the background but HOLY FUCK I have been on a Maynard kick since lol

Back